Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5458942 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
SweetWJ:
Ur Facebook id or email address @yahoo.com
ehisokosun2004@yahoo.com is my facebook address as well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Musty18: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
abohwun:
use 12015v 30000 when you get signal above 65% blindscan to get what you want.
thanks very much, i will give it a try
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Musty18:
thanks very much, i will give it a try
No wahala my brother, God bless u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
vicyear4us:

Thanks I will try to be patient
Get the necessary materials for satellite dish installations and stop worrying yourself, u can even download compass on ur andriod phone get urself inclinometer or protractor and learn how to calculate ur satellite Azimuth and elevation angle and save urself from mess.
It takes less than 10minutes to have nilesat 7.0w tracked.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Get the necessary materials for satellite dish installations and stop worrying yourself, u can even download compass on ur andriod phone get urself inclinometer or protractor and learn how to calculate ur satellite Azimuth and elevation angle and save urself from mess.
It takes less than 10minutes to have nilesat 7.0w tracked.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
ogbeh44:
Thank you very much for that detailed explanation. I so much appreciate. Now please can I apply the same method to track Nigcomsat?
Yes, but do u have inclinometer or compass? If u do just get ur dish positioned on the mask, place the protractor or inclinometer at the back of ur dish adjust ur elevation angle to 20, get ur compass make sure the red part of the nidle on ur compass is positioned to true north, then rotate ur entire body until u get to 98 degree east, then Connet ur tv or signal meter and align ur dish that is all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Yes, but do u have inclinometer or compass? If u do just get ur dish positioned on the mask, place the protractor or inclinometer at the back of ur dish adjust ur elevation angle to 20, get ur compass make sure the red part of the nidle on ur compass is positioned to true north, then rotate ur entire body until u get to 98 degree east, then Connet ur tv or signal meter and align ur dish that is all.
Meanwhile if u lived her in lagos just try and locate me I will teach u how to track any satellite in less than 10 minutes. I mean what I say.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Just sent u a friend request on fb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mavinkent(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
knight23:
is ait on 68.5e? pls i need the tp. thanks in advance
currently no
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Thanks very much for the enlightenment. I will try and get those materials. If possible download it on my phone and use them.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Meanwhile if u lived her in lagos just try and locate me I will teach u how to track any satellite in less than 10 minutes. I mean what I say.
I'm in Zamfara State.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
ogbeh44:
I'm in Zamfara State.
Oh that is far, otherwise I would have given u a trick to track satellite at ease
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
ogbeh44:
Thanks very much for the enlightenment. I will try and get those materials. If possible download it on my phone and use them.
No,wahala all is well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
SweetWJ:
Just sent u a friend request on fb
So what is ur Facebook name so that I can accept ur request
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by steppins: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Even 9e? With 90cm or 1m dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

So what is ur Facebook name so that I can accept ur request
Wisdom Obukata
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 3:00am On Jun 28, 2017
cabes:

it not ur fault oooo am useing motorized dish I monitor dem every day dat nigcomsat is fake today it might be stable tomorrow skipping next off air
Hmmmm it was off last night now dey are working maybe off in d evening I don't no....... note if u can track champion tv u are 70 percent sure of catching d bird. cause it just a little above champion tv 110008V 5000 dem input 12518 H 29500 rase ur dish up a little u hit green

Thanks so much i will try it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=trewbless post=57891212][/quote]

With all this kits, you're into full time stressfress satellite trackiñg/setup.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2017
1kinggy:

With all this kits, you're into full time stressfress satellite trackiñg/setup.
Yes of course, if u need them just contact me I will make a way for u to get them even more than the one I have that will surely do u good and make ur name to be know all over if u have the time to urself.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
trewbless:

Oh that is far, otherwise I would have given u a trick to track satellite at ease
Thank u trewbless 4 throwin this up. If we all have this skill, who'll need Sat Meter? However, can u also throw up links to documentations/tutorials, video/written, on this subject? If none, can u do us a favour in crafting one? Thank u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetWJ:
Wisdom Obukata
Sorry I didn't see ur facebook request unspent to me, I was trying to search for u based on the name u sent to me wisdom Obukata I saw many names like that I couldn't differentiate ur name ,that is the reason why I used my email address because if I should give u my facebook name definately u will see many Daniel Ehis Okosun there, u may send me a message through my facebook messager for me to be able to identify u easily, thanks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
steppins:

Even 9e? With 90cm or 1m dish?
For sure.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2017
pryncipal:
If your dish is facing nss7 @20°west , plz confirm if S24 is dancing, cos report reaching me indicate so.
Why Gurus no want talk about this progress.I mean the latest about Sport24@Nss7 20 west TP 12698H6665 KU BAND?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2017
BuhariCarryGo:
Why Gurus no want talk about this progress.I mean the latest about Sport24@Nss7 20 west?
Am at home today but we don't have light for the now, if there is light in our area later in the day I will motorise it and get u posted please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samsamo: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2017
pls where can we watch EPL preseason match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BuhariCarryGo: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2017
trewbless:

Am at home today but we don't have light for the now, if there is light in our area later in the day I will motorise it and get u posted please.
Thats wat we want from our gurus.anticipating your findings.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
trewbless:

Wow that is nice of you. Please mail it to me: sunny4christ2014@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
knight23:
is ait on 68.5e? pls i need the tp. thanks in advance
no only nta and it's on cband
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
hotobo:
no only nta and it's on cband
you mean NTA is on 68.5e cband?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Now That Kwese Is Scrambled, Where Are You People Watching The Confideration Cup?. And Whats The Latest Keys For Sony Package. Please Help

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2351) (Reply)