Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447230 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Akinige post=61080723]*Six (6) things you need to Know About TSTV Before Buying*

�1 The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

�2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the abilityto pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December.

�.3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

�4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

�5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or abovefrom TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

�6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TSTV channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS).

tstvcare.com[/hmmmm, I dey here dey watch like vulture, make u naa no come put us for central ooo, pay TV,,!!!, naa waa ooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Etumoja: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Usmandebrave:
yes with more channels
is not nice to give wrong infos just like that did you even thought about it maybe he was tracking the sat...you knew the signal is off yet you are telling him is on with more channels...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazmark: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2017
yaseen1:
Qsat latest pvu loading....
We're still waiting ooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2017
lamtam:

u can try ur luck & feed d whole house back ur result what I know is possible to attach to it is 68°e & 52e as Ku lnb but 4 cband lnb u can attach Sony, mcot & gazi tv wit it
thanks . . . I wıll gıve ıt a shot later today
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2017
deenasco:

first the keys could keep long for weeks or even days,now its rolling very fast as it was before..the next thing to happen is off again for months or forever soon..
when it goes off will that be the end of satellite free viewing?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2017
Is Nicomsat still active till now?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Capital 'YES'.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:

How many times has this question been asked and the answer is always YES.If a satellite is unstable at your end leave it.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2017
kibukila:

How many times has this question been asked and the answer is always YES.If a satellite is unstable at your end leave it.
I don't use it,one of my client wants it,I just needed to be sure.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by beejay28: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2017
abohwun:
when it goes off will that be the end of satellite free viewing?

Maybe he has forgotten the good old days of mbc rodrigues, etv, tv3, irib et all, even if anyone likes let him blow trumpet about it, what will be will be, researchers are working tiredlessly to make live easy for a lot of people, if not for them some people who know anything, so why keeping what u got free?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pls house alternative sport app to mobdro...cos mobdro consume too much data.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kareem257: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Eldemmi:
Pls house alternative sport app to mobdro...cos mobdro consume too much data.thanks
Try WSS, Sport TV or Mobikora
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
House i'm observing something.If i use joyprime decoder for horizontal frequency it'll not come up
except vertical frequency,why?If i want to use horizontal frequency how can i maneuvre it?House pls help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
@eerekake,it could be from lnb positioning try it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Akinige:
*Six (6) things you need to Know About TSTV Before Buying*

�1 The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

�2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the abilityto pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December.

�.3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

�4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

�5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or abovefrom TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

�6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TSTV channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS).

tstvcare.com

I'm totally in for this
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
kareem257:
Try WSS, Sport TV or Mobikora
thanks so much am grateful indeed it really worked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2017
Can anyone confirm if Sp24 east side(NSS12 57E) is in active with the manual key.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2017
eerekake:
House i'm observing something.If i use joyprime decoder for horizontal frequency it'll not come up
except vertical frequency,why?If i want to use horizontal frequency how can i maneuvre it?House pls help.
As was correctly said by Warboy3, dis issue is not from d decoder, its d type of LNB u used. It happens on my C-Band too. Vertical works on a dish only and on anoda dish with different LNB both works
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Good day everyone!!
Those with BUD (3meter+dish) and can access Hispasat@30deg West kindly drop your email/WhatsApp number and forum user name for some enquiries...at +233269572446 and yawwilson@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
arbourboateng:
200cedis here in Ghana which will be equivalent to I think 45 dollars.
that would be #17,000 based on exchange rate. Thanks man!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by just4kelvin(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please who has th[quote][/quote]e link to download qsat 23g latest pvu software. I heard is out. Help ur guy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
just4kelvin:
Please who has the link to download qsat 23g latest pvu software. I heard is out. Help ur guy
Not yet out only q28 is out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Victorwreks: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Guys pls can someone list some of the interesting channels on ses 5....pls.... I want my installer to track ses 5 bt some of my friends r saying eutelsat 16a is better cos they show live football matches... Brothers pls which one should I go for
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Victorwreks:
Guys pls can someone list some of the interesting channels on ses 5....pls.... I want my installer to track ses 5 bt some of my friends r saying eutelsat 16a is better cos they show live football matches... Brothers pls which one should I go for
16a is better but you can combine them on one dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xenoo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Victorwreks:
Go for 16e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2017
lamtam:

Not yet out only q28 is out

This latest q28, can it show sport 24?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Patrick3677: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2017
pls house can 1.2 meter dish track 10e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
yawwilson:
Good day everyone!!
Those with BUD (3meter+dish) and can access Hispasat@30deg West kindly drop your email/WhatsApp number and forum user name for some enquiries...at +233269572446 and yawwilson@gmail.com
Folks who could hook up 19.2 east,23deg east hispasat 30deg West..... let's talk...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2017
morning house, I need someone who sells 16e account at a very cheap price n reliable

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2017
lamtam:

yes https://www.dropbox.com/s/sptd4qkss43tqki/1512_Q28G_CenterAfrica_V9.1089.000_20170929.bin.enc?dl=0
tell him what to do to the download before uploading it to his receiver.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2017
logonlaredo:

tell him what to do to the download before uploading it to his receiver.

That wouldn't be necessary if it's for me, but if it's for your own interest just ask him undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)