Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5446171 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2012
@ GeorgeD
Hi chiefo you did not reply my post.the zenith batteries any new purchase coming soonest.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2012
@all
3.6m pan dish still available for sale in ph.set for motorise already.contact ikiriye@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2012
verwegasatellit never mind just ask for your chosen satellite then we will give you the tps to track it since you have up to 3.8m dish,just swing into action good luck
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2012
verwegasatellite,on your behalf i was able to get most of the map of satellites that covers your location across Nambia using lyngsat.If you are able to receive those satellites in your area then you can now talk of off footprint or fringe reception like hotbird,astra and co (3.8m-5m dish)

The following satellites should be easy for you to track .first track those satellites before proceeding to off foot prints okay.
intelsat 68.5e,intelsat 902 62e,eutelsat w3a 7e,eutelsat 10a 10e,intelsat 1w,eutelsat 5a 5w,intelsat 901 18w,intelsat 905 24.5w,intelsat 907 w.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lov4sat(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2012
@ All rescan your multi tv boxes for newly added channels like Life Tv and International news channel for Aljezera new.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
cyrilex202: all SCAN EUTELSAT W3C WITH FREQUENCY 10 804 FOR STV2
PLS WERE U ABLE TO TRACK MULTITV ONTOP OF W3C?IF YES PLS KINDLY SHED MORE LIGHT ON IT,because I'M YET TO GET GREEN ON IT
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IRAPADA(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
T-SHIRT@:
PLS WERE U ABLE TO TRACK MULTITV ONTOP OF W3C?IF YES PLS KINDLY SHED MORE LIGHT ON IT,because I'M YET TO GET GREEN ON IT
track w3c and make sure is 75% or above, tie anoda lnb wit binding wire on it.Track ur 28.2e b4 u tie d binding wire to d w3c7
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obenkutu: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
T-SHIRT@:
yes u can, after tracking w3c den konsrot a lnb holder n place on top, about 3inches u wil b there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2012
STV1 (Boom TV) now on EW3A 12728V30000. Also Benie TV on Astra4A 12605H29950. Has any one noticed that these African fta tv stations are up to something with these Euro2012 matches? Today dem go show match tomorrow, nothing and so forth and so on. Which one dem dey? Wetin dey happen? Just check am out, my guys! Xcept for channel 50.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
am being try to get on this Intelsat 7/10 at 68.5°E,for the past one yr now here in Gambia is not come if u look at the satellite coverage u will see that is almost there so what can i do to get ku band pls help me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
IRAPADA: track w3c and make sure is 75% or above, tie anoda lnb wit binding wire on it.Track ur 28.2e b4 u tie d binding wire to d w3c7
it was a success trackin W3c & astra 28.2'e wit 60cm dish. Signal 75% each. Just about 3 or 4inch above W3c then bend it a little 2 d right while standing @ d back of ur dish. There u go green @75%.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by verwegsateliet(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
lovala: STV1 (Boom TV) now on EW3A 12728V30000. Also Benie TV on Astra4A 12605H29950. Has any one noticed that these African fta tv stations are up to something with these Euro2012 matches? Today dem go show match tomorrow, nothing and so forth and so on. Which one dem dey? Wetin dey happen? Just check am out, my guys! eXcept for channel 50.
had prev reported on benie tv like also to know more inbetween pole repair the dish is not proper move easy so repairing starting today.
astra 4a normally i watch trying to gte the 12728 can it be a skew problem can receive mbc1 and 2 and mozamb but not 12728 can i just turn my lnb around is that it maybe the problem instead E is west skew - looking from my comptuter side is on my left hand is this correct or must it be on my right also intel 10 left or right skew on my offset on left from computer my neigbour edentical dish it is on the right got poor signal and doesn't want to lock on my dreambox.
will look trying to help u if my dish pole is fixed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by verwegsateliet(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
obnelly: verwegasatellite,on your behalf i was able to get most of the map of satellites that covers your location across Nambia using lyngsat.If you are able to receive those satellites in your area then you can now talk of off footprint or fringe reception like hotbird,astra and co (3.8m-5m dish)

The following satellites should be easy for you to track .first track those satellites before proceeding to off foot prints okay.
intelsat 68.5e,intelsat 902 62e,eutelsat w3a 7e,eutelsat 10a 10e,intelsat 1w,eutelsat 5a 5w,intelsat 901 18w,intelsat 905 24.5w,intelsat 907 w.

thx wich freqs is strongest (track frequencies)on these have intel ku but not c tried but think my 1.8m is to small eutelsat w3a skew problem as i get just mozamb and mbc1 and 2 is my lnb the wrong side for example must it be right instead of left for example or to low or to high. 12728 cant get.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hmmmm,i really feel your pains verwegasatellit.I guess you arent from Anglophone country cry you should receive the above satellites in your loction without stressing yourself.Use your 1.8m dish to do that.You should be able to handle small dishes before going into big ugly dishes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by verwegsateliet(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
looking for track freq for amos 5 ku and c,yahsat ku,astra 2b,intelsat 17,eutelsat 10 anyone telstar12?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by momandkenven: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2012
I have got one new 3G wifi HD Decoder,called TECH-X9HD.I have tested this item,it is perfect.
it needn't 3G Router,needn't SIM CARD,also no need fixed internet(IP).only at your local
side has the 3G wifi signal,then you can through this new HD decoder
for open all HD&SD encrypt channls in africa.it is rather wonderfull!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2012
momand kenven: I have got one new 3G wifi HD Decoder,called TECH-X9HD.I have tested this item,it is perfect.
it needn't 3G Router,needn't SIM CARD,also no need fixed internet(IP).only at your local
Where did you get it from and how much did it cost?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2012
Obnelly. U doing a gud job there, i see u thumbs up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2012
GOODMORNING ALL.I need ur help.I hav srt4930hd for over a year now but never learnd all about it.I over heard ppl saying that u can connect internet
2 it but I dont knw how.infact i dont knw anytin about d srt4930.pls help me out.thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2012
momand kenven: I have got one new 3G wifi HD Decoder,called TECH-X9HD.I have tested this item,it is perfect.
pls post picture,and where do you get it,maybe the name is not right,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
gadotor: pls post picture,and where do you get it,maybe the name is not right,thank.front view of the Hd and the menu setup i pray it would'nt be the only 1 made 4him(customized):-C you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Gurus in the house i lost my 69xii decoder but i just bought a new one.pls u gurus shuld help me with tv3 tp,thankz all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
calis2: GOODMORNING ALL.I need ur help.I hav srt4930hd for over a year now but never learnd all about it.I over heard ppl saying that u can connect internet
2 it but I dont knw how.infact i dont knw anytin about d srt4930.pls help me out.thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
calis2: GOODMORNING ALL.I need ur help.I hav srt4930hd for over a year now but never learnd all about it.I over heard ppl saying that u can connect internet
@calis2 ur box can be use for a c line sat and u can use it as a sat finder ur box is a manchine to view scramble chanels with internet connection and a good server call c line, also fta sats good luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dolpaz: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
Guy abeg post pictures for us to see !!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
The decoder name is techx-trend ET9200 hd,it many function
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by favour112: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hello All,
I really want to appreciate you all for what you guys are doing here.
please i am new here and i know i am not suppose to be asking this here,but you know things are changing by the day,so i will need your advise on the kind of decorder i can buy for multi tv and some other satellites. And also let me know the kind of dish i need to get.
i learnt some ppl uses more than two to three dishes, can you enlighten me why they do that.please i am desperate to get into this fta stuff cos i am tired of paying for dstv.my location is benin city
thank you all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
I would ave upload d pics of d decoder but i dont how do it on dis new look nld

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
Show the front panel.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
I dont know i've already upload,dis is d front panel,and other similar product

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ball22: Gurus in the house i lost my 69xii decoder but i just bought a new one.pls u gurus shuld help me with tv3 tp,thankz all
from google type 'lyngsat astra 2b' and go lk for Multitv

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.