Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5454650 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by joosat: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2018
drandonzero:
Provide the frequency we try it
3732 L/R 38330 and interesting channel channel's are their according to what some displayed it and to all that have decoder that auto roll biss keys can try it and help us out on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dlee1:

Hello Brian109,
try and download original firmware of your receiver from www.strong-technologies.com and rename the extension to "rom.bin" and put it into a clean usb flash drive. Switch off your receiver from the back, plug in the usb drive into your receiver then press the power button that is on the front of your receiver, then switch on your receiver while holding the power button and you will see your receiver come back to life. Don't put the quote when renaming the software, just end the software'name with rom.bin

You are an angel, my decoder is back and dancing once more , your method worked like a charm. Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trinity11(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Gurus in the house pls help me out with the issue I am having with my Dstv decoder.

I had to change location, then I tracked the signal with strong decoder, the signal I got is very high 81% and the dish station and other CCTV china stations are working fine with the strong decoder, but when I try to connect it to the Dstv decoder directly, it just quit scanning but if i remove the signal wire the decoder will remain on.

I don't knw why. pls guys I need ideas asap. thanks in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
trinity11:
Gurus in the house pls help me out with the issue I am having with my Dstv decoder.

I had to change location, then I tracked the signal with strong decoder, the signal I got is very high 81% and the dish station and other CCTV china stations are working fine with the strong decoder, but when I try to connect it to the Dstv decoder directly, it just quit scanning but if i remove the signal wire the decoder will remain on.

I don't knw why. pls guys I need ideas asap. thanks in anticipation
Change your lnbf. You will be stuck in this kind of problem with out getting the solution since the signal is detectable with strong receiver.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Brian109:

You are an angel, my decoder is back and dancing once more , your method worked like a charm. Thank you
Am glad you solved the problem.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello all,
I lent my xcruiser xs5500d satellite finder to a friend last two weeks ago and I wanted to use it last two days being Saturday and I discovered that each time I try to connect it with lnbf the sat finder start blinking with orange light indicating that it was wrongly connected whereby it was connected properly. This problem have persisted even though that I have tried different lnbf. Can any one suggest a solution to this problem before I buy another one?, Thank you all as I look forward to hear from you guys.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dlee1:
Hello all,
I lent my xcruiser xs5500d satellite finder to a friend last two weeks ago and I wanted to use it last two days being Saturday and I discovered that each time I try to connect it with lnbf the sat finder start blinking with orange light indicating that it was wrongly connected whereby it was connected properly. This problem have persisted even though that I have tried different lnbf. Can any one suggest a solution to this problem before I buy another one?, Thank you all as I look forward to hear from you guys.
its very clear that the device has developed some fault,just look very a good technician that can handle almost all kinds of receiver's problem to fix it for u,or if you know that its not reparable just go for a new one.
Mainwhile,how much did you buy the xcruiser satfinder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hi great guys. Is Nigcomsat back, please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mourino:
Hi great guys. Is Nigcomsat back, please?

Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
aliyuthayo:

Yes
Thnx!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trinity11(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dlee1:

Change your lnbf. You will be stuck in this kind of problem with out getting the solution since the signal is detectable with strong receiver.
bro I hv tried 3 different lnbf, still on same issue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
trinity11:

I don't knw why. pls guys I need ideaus asap. thanks in anticipation
Boss check that d coaxial cable on ur fconnector is not bridge together. Such thing makes decoder switched itself off. I doubt if it is d lnb issue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trinity11(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
bakbayus:

Boss check that d coaxial cable on ur fconnector is not bridge together. Such thing makes decoder switched itself off. I doubt if it is d lnb issue

I just checked, is not bridging

The fuuny aspect is that both the primary and secondary are having same issue, I even tried to swap output btw the dual lnbf. the thing is really frustrating
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
House,goodday.Can AZFOX autoroll biss key?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pls someone should help out on how i can get Laliga feed,i've tried for almost two days,still no way.I have 2.5m pan dish,i inserted a glass reflector,got 77-80% in chinese mux and 66% in Cistv.Pls,someone should tell me the easy way out.Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
trinity11:

The fuuny aspect is that both the primary and secondary are having same issue, I even tried to swap output btw the dual lnbf. the thing is really frustrating
And u have checked that of the one u attached to your lnb too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
drandonzero:
Provide the frequency we try it
Bro, the tp : 3732(H)38333 sorry for not responding to you earlier.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hi. Please, nigcomsat is still red at my end. Is it general please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
eerekake:
Pls someone should help out on how i can get Laliga feed,i've tried for almost two days,still no way.I have 2.5m pan dish,i inserted a glass reflector,got 77-80% in chinese mux and 66% in Cistv.Pls,someone should tell me the easy way out.Thanks.
Bro ,Let ur LNB be positioned @5.00k and maximize it till u get Tv Togo then blind scan during any laliga game to get the FEED.Lobatan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trinity11(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
bakbayus:
And u have checked that of the one u attached to your lnb too
yes boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemo4u(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
sunene1:
Bro ,Let ur LNB be positioned @5.00k and maximize it till u get Tv Togo then blind scan during any laliga game to get the FEED.Lobatan
signal 6 key pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
clemo4u:
signal 6 key pls
it is on page 1711
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mourino:

Thnx!
They even added max tv.Hmmmm....their pattern is laughably unpredictable,meanwhile channels like trybe,onmax,televista,silverbird are off for days now.Sometimes I wonder if nigcomsat transmission is being manned by a set of animals,like d thieving snake and monkey.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abnaldo: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
sunene1:
I g
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2018
arbourboateng:
Kwese package is now located on Intelsat@18 west with biss key and there is a package with about 17 channels with biss encrypted, my question is those who has decoders that can auto row biss should try those channel maybe they might be interested to us viva fta.

Tracked it yesterday and got even Ghananian mux about 12 channels with strong signals.Get the codes http://najmsat2018.com/kwese-sports-intelsat-901-18-west-c-band/.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2018
trinity11:

Hello,
what kind of DSTv receiver are you using? Have it been activated before?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2018
kibukila:

Tracked it yesterday and got even Ghananian mux about 12 channels with strong signals.Get the codes http://najmsat2018.com/kwese-sports-intelsat-901-18-west-c-band/.
Bro I am not talking about kfs channels but rather there is another channels with biss encrypted with tp 3732(H) 38333 that's the one, I wanted to see if there maybe use to us tanx anyway.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tiftif: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2018
i would like to talk about those channels under biss key. i tking there are premier league tv on those channels, peoples who have receiver who can find the key must try and feed us back.thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Nicomsat and Tstv which is better in terms of Entertainment, i want to move my Nicomsat to Tstv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2018
JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO TO THE HOUSE
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jhorse: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2018
tiftif:
i would like to talk about those channels under biss key. i tking there are premier league tv on those channels, peoples who have receiver who can find the key must try and feed us back.thanks
hello bro... What ur dish size?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tiftif: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2018
1.8m is enough in africa. c band and i have 1.8m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.