Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5429084 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2018
ryusufu:
I used to watch it on my 2.4m dish in kano two years ago. Use 3845h 30000 for tracking
2.4m is 0kay...make sure the dish is in good performance or buy new dish. pole mount is preferable n get a good lnb for it.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2018
My people in ibadan...u dnt need to kill urself with BUD. U have milan cable tv, just get urself a terresial decoder n buy ccam to unlock all their channels. let them become ur BUD.
Catch me if u can...Love u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
The followings r capable of the above post
1. T100 + yagi + cccam = unlimited enjoyment
2. Any compatible decoder + yagi + cccam = unlimited enjoyment
3. Any terrestrial decoder + yagi + cccam = unlimited enjoyment
Do u need my help...check my profile n contact me.
Note- Only Home use Pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Reference to the above post

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
IT4ALL:
Reference to the above post
to my great elders in the house, there is this issue bugging me concerning my 3meter fiber dish pointed at west side area,it situated like 15yards besides the road, it always skips whenever there is passage of car,lorry or motorcycle... Don't know if there is any solution to this?,advice will be greatly welcome, meanwhile, I'm using strong lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
baggiosne:
to my great elders in the house, there is this issue bugging me concerning my 3meter fiber dish pointed at west side area,it situated like 15yards besides the road, it always skips whenever there is passage of car,lorry or motorcycle... Don't know if there is any solution to this?,advice will be greatly welcome, meanwhile, I'm using strong lnb

i am also experiencing the same thing , just that in my own case it is generator sound that is seriously interfering the signal . Please can anti-Wimax LNBF do the wonder ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
ebenz4:
leave it on the station for 20min it will autroll
Do l need any Internet connection?.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
graphicicon:
pls I need assistance on this, sometimes strongest decoder don't use to respond to biss key assess botton, in some some strongest decoder when I press green botton biss key menu will pop up, but some it will not respond, is there any botton to enable it
@graphicicon, Evening. If the "GREEN BUTTON" activates the Biss Key access menu in Strongest STG 9800A HD and fails in another RCU then most probably it's a software issue.
Strongest STG 9800A HD is based on Chipset SunPLUS 1506G Multi-Media Chinese mainboard [equivalent to CoBOX HD\ Q-Sat 19G HD] which basically means the same Biss Key access menu will work in all the aforementioned STBs.
On the RCU Press MENU >>>MULTI MEDIA >>1506 >>ENABLE PATCH.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
I greet the honourable house.Pls,is there any satellite that i can watch Epl matches with that is using cccam,i read a post were a guy made mention of One Israeli satellite that is showing epl situated at 4'west.Can somebody throw more light on it.Here is my mail address: eerekake@gmail.com Thanks a million.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 2:53am On Aug 11, 2018
My great elder in the house my greetings to you all please am in need of your assistance I need link to lnbf factory how is been produce and the material been use to make it. Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2018
krasican:

check ur mail
Pls does freesat v8 finder have patch? if yes how do I go about it to access biss and pvu.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 4:09am On Aug 11, 2018
abohwun:
Pls does freesat v8 finder have patch? if yes how do I go about it to access biss and pvu.

no
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Elpacino481(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2018
sunene1:
with that ur 1.8m and ur cband direct ur dish to our new friend for sport @west side .use attachment to get MBC @7 west in d front .muvi tv @7e follows and @arm of the cband LNB at the back get ur joytv 28e there .Engage a professional for this set up.lobatan.
please can you help me with a picture of this setup?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2018
IT4ALL:
My people in ibadan...u dnt need to kill urself with BUD. U have milan cable tv, just get urself a terresial decoder n buy ccam to unlock all their channels. let them become ur BUD.
Catch me if u can...Love u
Is this applicable to Cantv terrestial?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2018
ebenz4:
leave it on the station for 20min it will autroll
Thanks man lam grateful, it works with the 2.65p software version, except for the afn that overpower it, as it refuses to open.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
baggiosne:
use single solution c band lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2018
eerekake:
Is this applicable to Cantv terrestial?
Which one is cantv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ishe25(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2018
IT4ALL:

use single solution c band lnb
please can you post the LNB picture here for us to see cos am also having same problem. especially Okada bikes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2018
ishe25:

please can you post the LNB picture here for us to see cos am also having same problem. especially Okada bikes
the picture will be beta, cos it really disturbing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2018
IT4ALL:

Which one is cantv
It is former cmtv,is a terrestial cable network like ctl, metrodigital etc.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fureuchi: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2018
How can I edit biss keys on Satstar Combo. I can't see Server Settings on Utility.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flamesbaba(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2018
RasKush:
@graphicicon, Evening. If the "GREEN BUTTON" activates the Biss Key access menu in Strongest STG 9800A HD and fails in another RCU then most probably it's a software issue.
Strongest STG 9800A HD is based on Chipset SunPLUS 1506G Multi-Media Chinese mainboard [equivalent to CoBOX HD\ Q-Sat 19G HD] which basically means the same Biss Key access menu will work in all the aforementioned STBs.
Bros thanks it works for my strongest STG 9800A I have enable the pitch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
have used up to three different modems, but they are not working with my decoder.....can anyone recommend a good modem to use with my decoder plsssss....tenk yu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
timibare:
have used up to three different modems, but they are not working with my decoder.....can anyone recommend a good modem to use with my decoder plsssss....tenk yu
Good day everyone!
Bro, could you try a Wi-Fi adapter? That may work.
You can either order from Jumia or Ali express ..
The one on Jumia is .EUDP Wi-Fi adapter.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
RasKush:

Thank you Sir, With this information i can now enable/disable patch Menu on my Decoder.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
timibare:
If huawei or zte did not work try wifi adaptor. Which type of decorder are you using? Because not every wifi adaptor will work with your decorder, better if the decorder and the adaptor are from the same company.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 5:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Penuelseun:
Call me on 08103947826

I am based in akure too...
Let's whatsapp...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2018
flamesbaba:
Bros thanks it works for my strongest STG 9800A I have enable the pitch
agaj4life:
Thank you Sir, With this information i can now enable/disable patch Menu on my Decoder.
@flamesbaba & @agaj4life, Morning. Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. The response is of great help bearing in mind that i don't have the Strongest STG 9800A HD in my possession including most of the Chinese main-board STBs found in 9ja. Unfortunately i'm based in Nairobi and most satellite dealers don't import popular Chinese STBs found in West Africa.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2018
Supercoupe d'Espagne

dimanche 12 août 2018
FCB FCB 21:00 Arryadia TNT SFC SFC
Watchout Spanish followers they may be surprises
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2018
RasKush:
@flamesbaba & @agaj4life, Morning. Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. The response is of great help bearing in mind that i don't have the Strongest STG 9800A HD in my possession including most of the Chinese main-board STBs found in 9ja. Unfortunately i'm based in Nairobi and most satellite dealers don't import popular Chinese STBs found in West Africa.

@Raskush would you help me identify chipset for nusky n3gsi? I would like to have a pc loader for such chipset
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Franklinezenwa: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2018
ManirBK:
Yes with 3m/4m
Zombie all the money buhari is paying you for spreading fake news for him in politics section,you would come here and act like a good person,you are among the problems of Nigeria,by Gods Grace,2019 the buhari error would be corrected,so that he can be travelling abroad for medical vacation with his money and not tax payers money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.