Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445621 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Christgalaxy(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2018
my diy multi lnb holder

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2018
Spy360:
1. Connect your HD decoder.
2. Insert TSTv tp
3. Scan

Note: At 83% the tp not max. But you can still get it.

Cc Prest
what is the correct tp pls, cus i have been trying this nigcomsat with mah 60cm dish since yesterday to null avail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Christgalaxy(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Willokafor:
what is the correct tp pls, cus i have been trying this nigcomsat with mah 60cm dish since yesterday to null avail.
oga try with startimes 60cm,strong original dish else u no go get anything even u get signal go poor .just saying cos me don encounter many dish them.try track 68e,tight wen u don get signal.input 12518 h 29500 raise it up you go hit green.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Deluxe8000:
Pls house i need any fta channel that shows complete epl weekly highlights and time...thanks
Core TV at 28e and 42e. Time is 7am daily.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2018
Willokafor:
12518h29500

The signal is very tricky, you need patience to hit green.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by prest(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2018
Freshclean777:
At this time, what is the best Tp to track this Nigcomsat ?

12624 H 30000
12589 H 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mfumu:
Nusky n3gsi with sunplus 1507e chipset. Let me try the boot on menu method. It it the one you press power button on the remote control repeatedly while booting?
I would prefer you re-name the s\w as either flashfile.bin, force_upgrade_rom.bin or rom.bin and inject each of the s\ws individually, it is also possible to upgrade a rom.bin the normal way via USB.
If you still face a "No Match File Error" and each of the three files refuse to load "normally" then you can try to inject the new s\w via the Boot On Menu method. DO NOT PRESS repeatedly:
1. Press & hold down the MENU\ OK button on the front panel of the STB with one hand.
2. Turn ON the receiver with the other hand and only release the MENU\ OK button once the "Upgrade Main Code Loader" appears on your tv
monitor and the system starts "Erasing Flash".

If all the above fails then SunPLUS PC Loader will be the final solution. Kindly post the STB INFO version of the NuSKY n3GSi u.HD.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ndakwoimran(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is easier to track 42degree with 12540h 5000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
PLEASE @ all, i need latest software for NUSKY N3GST
CC: Raskush
Many thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Spy360:

Core TV at 28e and 42e. Time is 7am daily.
I checked but they didn't show it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
RasKush:
I would prefer you re-name the s\w as either flashfile.bin, force_upgrade_rom.bin or rom.bin and inject each of the s\ws individually, it is also possible to upgrade a rom.bin the normal way via USB.
If you still face a "No Match File Error" and each of the three files refuse to load "normally" then you can try to inject the new s\w via the Boot On Menu method. DO NOT PRESS repeatedly:
1. Press & hold down the MENU\ OK button on the front panel of the STB with one hand.
2. Turn ON the receiver with the other hand and only release the MENU\ OK button once the "Upgrade Main Code Loader" appears on your tv
monitor and the system starts "Erasing Flash".

If all the above fails then SunPLUS PC Loader will be the final solution. Kindly post the STB INFO version of the NuSKY n3GSi u.HD.

Worked perfectly well, @Raskush you are a generous man. I have been wondering around searching for this solution. Atlast you have helped me. Thanks you so much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
TStv Africa
16 mins ยท
TStv Africa wishes to inform the general public that it has successfully signed a contractual agreement with the following organizations:
i. Fox Network Group, Netherlands for Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, Fox Movies, Fox News and Fox Life Channels.
ii. National Geographic Company Europe Limited for National Geographic and Nat Geo Wild Channels.
iii. Aljazeera Media Network for HD Aljazeera News Channel.

Kindly note that all the TV Channels on TStv Africa are now Full HD.

More details coming your way soon...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
hello house, am contemplating on getting a new and very affordable receiver that can autoroll biss and pvu. budget is less than 10k. kindly advise
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good evening house,i just need someone to help forward srt4675
software into this email;enogierupaul@gmail.com,as i can't actually download it from strong website with my phone.please it's urgent!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mfumu:
Worked perfectly well, @Raskush you are a generous man. I have been wondering around searching for this solution. Atlast you have helped me. Thanks you so much
@Mfumu, Afternoon. I'm happy that we have finally solved this your issue of USB Upgrade in NuSKY n3GSi u.HD. We had outlined at least 5 possibilities which one exactly worked; i'm also learning grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
RasKush:
@Mfumu, Afternoon. I'm happy that we have finally solved this your issue of USB Upgrade in NuSKY n3GSi u.HD. We had outlined at least 5 possibilities which one exactly worked; i'm also learning grin cheesy grin cheesy

@Raskush, good evening, rom.bin worked perfectly, i can now enjoy AFN at 5e. Similarly 22w is blazing very smooth using tcam

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by myvic70(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
logonlaredo:
hello house, am contemplating on getting a new and very affordable receiver that can autoroll biss and pvu. budget is less than 10k. kindly advise
I have strongest 9000A for give away at 6k.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seyekan(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
@raskush can the same upgrade process work with a strong 4955b decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by supernet4(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
evening everyone I just came across this FTA today and I want to try it out what re the steps am to take I dnt av any dish yet just wanna get and am on a low budget
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
hello gurus, can i track nigcomsat on my strong 4940 (official decoder)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 2:27am On Aug 24, 2018
fhranchez:

The answer is an emphatic YES.

By the way, once you track NigComSat, TStv will also automatically come in as a bonus. This is because TStv migrated to the same 42.5' E satellite last week
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rapthugx(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Deluxe8000:

Check TV 3 Ghana on same satellite by 9pm (or 10pm not too sure now.) on Mondays.
Thank me later wink wink wink

NB I have not checked this season though, but it has been on for d last 2 seasons.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Deluxe8000:
But they showed some highlights?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2018
fhranchez:
I use same Strong4940 and i have nicomsat and Tstv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2018
supernet4:
evening everyone
I just came across this FTA today and I want to try it out
what re the steps am to take
I dnt av any dish yet
just wanna get
and am on a low budget
1. Buy HD decoder eg Strong 4955b
2. Buy either 90cm or 60cm dish depending on budget and space.
3. Get their accessories eg LnB, cable, and connectors etc.
4. Get an installer, tell him to track nigcomsat for you.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
omaolowo:

The answer is an emphatic YES.

By the way, once you track NigComSat, TStv will also automatically come in as a bonus. This is because TStv migrated to the same 42.5' E satellite last week
i have a 60cm dish I've tried several times, no show
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I use same Strong4940 and i have nicomsat and Tstv
can i use 60cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
fhranchez:
can i use 60cm

Remove the plastic cover of the lnb (if you can go through the occasional stress of removing spider and spider web)

then track with this tp 12616V12500, when you hit green maximize the signal and hen blind scan

NB: the tp it is very active and stable than 12518H29500 but there is no channel there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
logonlaredo:

Remove the plastic cover of the lnb (if you can go through the occasional stress of removing spider and spider web)

then track with this tp 12616V12500, when you hit green maximize the signal and hen blind scan

NB: the tp it is very active and stable than 12518H29500 but there is no channel there
thanks, but if water enters inside the lnb won't it be dangerous

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
fhranchez:
thanks, but if water enters inside the lnb won't it be dangerous

like this!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
logonlaredo:

like this!
thanks I'll keep you posted
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
seyekan:
@raskush can the same upgrade process work with a strong 4955b decoder
@seyekan, Afternoon. The rom.bin works with most satellite decoders in the market both locally & internationally. In the case of of your decoder Strong srt4955b you will have to run the file on the Boot On Menu method although it is not advisable to use this method frequently; it is used as a last result.

The question is why your decoder is unable to read data from the USB pendrive, are you properly extracting your decoder file?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.