Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5439762 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Latest freesat v8 sat finder firmware available 4/9/18

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
krasican:
Latest freesat v8 sat finder firmware available 4/9/18

Does it solve the patch menu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
obyback:

Glad to hear from one of the greats. You mean one of these prime focus lnbs could perform better than the black ultra on the offset dish. Pls confirm sir

obyback,
a detailed experiment was carried out several years back on this forum using different lnbs.
the inverto black ultra performed poorly compared to the other lnbs. if u must buy an inverto
lnb go for the red classic. it out performed all the others by significant amount and it's what
i'm still using on my 4m till date.
for more details, check the now closed official thread of free to air satellite part III - V
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
GeorgeD1:

obyback,
a detailed experiment was carried out several years back on this forum using different lnbs.
the inverto black ultra performed poorly compared to the other lnbs. if u must buy an inverto
lnb go for the red classic. it out performed all the others by significant amount and it's what
for more details, check the now closed official thread of free to air satellite part III - V
Thanks, I will the threads for the experiment. Thanks again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mavella:
I got 86% on uganda mux but after scan chanells not came
abohwun:
I have tested it on tiger T800, T245 Ultra, srt4955b and on 4922 series. T800 I got it with one the one did not, t245 only three gave me those channels out of six, srt4955 one out of so many, 4922 series non, qsat non, is like that frequency has a problem.
@abohwun, there is likelihood that this broadcast is a MultiStream broadcast: DVB-t2Mi, this maybe the reason why some of the decoders you tested were unable to lock on this frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Has anyone in the used csat decorder ? If yes how good are they and do they work on little signal ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
bonfat:
@Raskush. Pls I need d latest software for my viewsat 4950HD in order for it to accept bisskey and my email is rug4real79@yahoo.com Thanks
@bonfat, Morning. ViewSAT vrt4950HD has no forthcoming latest s\w. We attempted to install a compatible s\w which came up with signal bar errors. Could you kindly assist us with the back-up s\w file of ViewSAT vrt4950HD so as to revive the bricked satellite receiver. After decoder is revived we shall continue with s\w tests.
Send flash file backup via e-mail address sent in PM.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 4:58am On Sep 07, 2018
RasKush:
@abohwun, there is likelihood that this broadcast is a MultiStream broadcast: DVB-t2Mi, this maybe the reason why some of the decoders you tested were unable to lock on this frequency.

Yes is a multistream broadcast.The box is also able to open multistream broadcast tp of Kenyan mux @72E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 6:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Please I have a Qsat 11g decoder displaying loading and I have tried to restore it back to work by changing the software to rom.bin . Still refuse to work. I need your help concerning this. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spacetrotter: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Hi Impact TV (Nigeria) started on Eutelsat 7A(7 degrees west). 10992H4998. Entertainment and news in full HD.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2018
GeorgeD1:

obyback,
One of our most top gurus, if not number one self.

I greet sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Spacetrotter:
Hi Impact TV (Nigeria) started on Eutelsat 7A(7 degrees west). 10992H4998. Entertainment and news in full HD.
give us list of channels... On it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nnamdi16(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
My dish is already on 26/28e (multi tv), plz how can i add 42e (nigcomsat) without making 42e the primary.

Secondly, how can I use analog satfinder to track other satellites apart from Multi Choice, bcoz when i use to to track other satellite, it's not giving me signal except for multi choice.

Thanks in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
RasKush:
@bonfat, Morning. ViewSAT vrt4950HD has no forthcoming latest s\w. We attempted to install a compatible s\w which came up with signal bar errors. Could you kindly assist us with the back-up s\w file of ViewSAT vrt4950HD so as to revive the bricked satellite receiver. After decoder is revived we shall continue with s\w tests.
Send flash file backup via e-mail address sent in PM.
thanks Mr rashkush I have try all I could with all the software from Pakistan forum none revived it I have to change the board to wake the viewsat back now is working like before. I think once you put software that is not the real viewsat files it will affect the stb not to detect the signal again.so when you are putting software on viewsat be careful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
I have bought another stb 3d ultra t800 high class before I met someone that has the board and help me change it.now I want to sell the new 3d ultra t800 high class if you need it just pm me it still has the the tcam account 1 month for 22west intact whatsapp me on 08132581046 Lagos resident only.is new with carton and the account inside because I don't need it since I have repair my viewsat 4950hd back
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SimpleTee: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
Someone reported the advent of two new TV channels that are said to have commenced Test transmissions on the 7' E
Eutelsat 7A satellite

Both are on the French Ligue 1 Show - but in the English Language

These channels plus their tp are:
TEST2
TEST

Eutelsat 7A on 7' E
tp: 12072 H 27500

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good day everyone! New software for 4555series released some minutes ago... 2.71p. Crosat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
bisi12004:
Please I have a Qsat 11g decoder displaying loading and I have tried to restore it back to work by changing the software to rom.bin . Still refuse to work. I need your help concerning this. Thanks
Whatsapp me on 08060150782 or call 09094626655

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
obyback:

Glad to hear from one of the greats. You mean one of these prime focus lnbs could perform better than the black ultra on the offset dish. Pls confirm sir
No!!!Black ultra will perform poorly on prime focus antennas only.....on offset dish,including long cable run ...inverto black ultra outweighs..the single black ultra performs better than the quad based on reviews!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
odilibe:

No!!!Black ultra will perform poorly on prime focus antennas only.....on offset dish,including long cable run ...inverto black ultra outweighs..the single black ultra performs better than the quad based on reviews!

odilibe,
glad u're here. I was sharing experience based on our past experiment on
prime focus dishes. obviously we never bothered to check out what the results
would have been on offset dishes so I guess u're right.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Spy360:

One of our most top gurus, if not number one self.

I greet sir.

thanks bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
odilibe:

Oh thanks. Do you think getting a feed horn will increase performance? My target is to get polsat on hotbird. Also which sat is easier to track in Lagos hotbird or hispasat. Looking forward to your response.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RasKush(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Abuwaleed:
thanks Mr rashkush I have try all I could with all the software from Pakistan forum none revived it I have to change the board to wake the viewsat back now is working like before. I think once you put software that is not the real viewsat files it will affect the stb not to detect the signal again.so when you are putting software on viewsat be careful
@Abuwaleed, Evening. Glad to hear that you managed to revive ViewSAT vrt4750 HD.

Compatible s\w does work on STBs that share identical chassis ID main-boards; the main reason we use compatible s\ws is because the Chinese manufacturers will not release any new s\ws of most STBs found in the Naija market.

One member of this forum, @blackz managed to successfully convert 3D LAZER 9950 plus HD to ECHOLiNK 880D+ HD using s\w from the Pakistani forums.

The issue became complicated when you erroneously injected Co-BOX HD s\w into ViewSAT vrt4750 HD. I requested for a backup s\w from this forum but nobody was willing to forward the flash file that would have been used to wake up the bricked ViewSAT vrt4750 HD.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning everyone. I am trying to Nicomsat with 12518 H 29500 I am getting green but its mytv with some French's stations that's displaying. pls help me out.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
adubam:
Good morning everyone. I am trying to Nicomsat with 12518 H 29500 I am getting green but its mytv with some French's stations that's displaying. pls help me out.
that is Amos 16°east use 12616v12500 to track when u hit green tight ur dish & enter nigcomsat to & adjust ur lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
lamtam:

that is Amos 16°east use 12616v12500 to track when u hit green tight ur dish & enter nigcomsat to & adjust ur lnb
I appreciate yu sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Osamuyipeace(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good evening all satellite gurus
Pls I wanted to ask if there is a feed channel that shows epl matches on C-band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
lamtam:

I have tried the whole day with this frequency to get tstv but no show.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
adubam:

I have tried the whole day with this frequency to get tstv but no show.
U need to first track dstv first get a strong quality of dstv then input the tstv to to it, shift it to the left hand side a bit and draw ur dish downward, u will hit it. It is very easy to track provided u r using good decoder to track it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
that tp is for data,while not use one of the strongest tp:12589,h,30000 to track and adjust your signal to get 12518h29500.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.