Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447174 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
please no emails
lets talk about FTA thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
h
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nanaba2009: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hi guys! This question goes to those who have nailed nilesat and have subscribed to aljazeera sports and ADMC sports: if I want to subscribe, can I use their card with, for instance, SRT 4910 receiver? Or I should have to purchase their decoder before I can subscribe? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
figment232: @ALL pls my 2.4m comsat dish stopped rotating any dish re technician in warri dat can help me fix it?
am not in warri but let see if we can sovle it online (1)does it shows E2(2)which sat do watch last if it is 7/10 or last position in the west (3)water can find is way in to motors compactment(4)rusty wires do cause disconnection so try to check this?thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hello guys can any1 spare me a 4669 decoder.?either new or fairly used wouldnt mind...i'm a sat enthusiast but i'm short of cash...will be grateful.,thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray1251(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
Guys i dont mind the price,pls can u guys suggest for me a decoder to buy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2012
@all,If you av micro box or avatar3 or dongle to sell pls mail me @willymager@yahoo.com. I need it urgently pls then how much?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2012
If you av micro box or avatar3 or dongle 2 sell pls mail me @willymager@yahoo.com. I need it urgently pls then how much?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2012
Pidzo:
There is version 108 or 109 (or something like that) that has this option. Tell me when you download and load this I want to ask you something.
@pidzo
i tyd them both but none have internet settings even tryd 107p.
Maybe 105...bt i dnt have it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ask1509(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
nanaba2009: Hi guys! This question goes to those who have nailed nilesat and have subscribed to aljazeera sports and ADMC sports: if I want to subscribe, can I use their card with, for instance, SRT 4910 receiver? Or I should have to purchase their decoder before I can subscribe? Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Somebody pls answer d question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
ask1509:
Somebody pls answer d question

abudabhi card is married to d decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hello guys can any1 spare me a 4669 decoder.?either new or fairly used wouldnt mind...i'm a sat enthusiast but i'm short of cash...will be grateful.,thanks in anticipation.(still expecting a generous individual)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fred4life(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
anybody dat has averta dongle to sell pls contact me i want to buy 07068448636
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alabiep: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
pls i need ur help,after inputing my biss keys icant activate it 4rm off to on,pls want do i do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
Alabiep: pls i need ur help,after inputing my biss keys icant activate it 4rm off to on,pls want do i do
which recvr are u using?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
@rextab, strong 4669x, xii do not have the internet feature, it is not a matter of settings or software, ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hopelect(m): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Femwal: If you av micro box or avatar3 or dongle 2 sell pls mail me @willymager@yahoo.com. I need it urgently pls then how much?
ur e-mail is nt correct try contact me on akinbayo.hope@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
sammu: @rextab, strong 4669x, xii do not have the internet feature, it is not a matter of settings or software, ok.
Sammu...the 103p to 105p had the IP Setting menu...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ilish:
Sammu...the 103p to 105p had the IP Setting menu...
does this mean it can work for c-line/cccam..... Enlighten the house more
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2012
Hello George_D:
Is CNN still on NSS7 C-band? If so, please what is the tracking frequency? Else, which bird has it on C-band that I can snap up with my 1.8m. The US presidential debates are around the corner and I want to start gearing up for them early enuff before I can lay hold on a 3m dish. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by femary1a: 5:35am On Aug 21, 2012
Stevolat: can it work wif 4669x? if yes i'm interestd,my email is stevolat@gmail.com or stevolattt@yahoo.com
.I have skybox and openbox for sales.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 6:22am On Aug 21, 2012
How much 4 ur skybox.then w need 2 talk more pls mail at WILLYMAGER@YAHOO.COM. Urgently
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 6:27am On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=femary1a].I have skybox and openbox for sales.mail me pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jummymine(f): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2012
Hello everyone!i have finally been able to track nilesat in my area thanks to hopeelect pls,somebody help me with tp for foxmovies,dubaione,saudi tv,peacetv,huda tv although i didnt motorise the dish will i be able to get all these channels i stay in ife osun state wit 2.4m dish thanks everyone for your encouragement n contributions
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timosat(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2012
The essence of this forum is to share ideas and render help even assist each other in whatever ways.I have been begging Ihacked for one thing he just bluntly refused me.There is no where in my statement I insulted u.I had only wrote to remind u but not to slight u.Adex70 can tell u of my personality, we have met face to face and some other members of this forum.Michael Faraday invented electricity,it was not restricted to a selected few. Henry Hertz made radio possible, it was not restricted to a particular race.The electric bulb by Thomas Edison we are all using it today.Cardshare is for experimental purpose only (as they normally say) is everywhere in the world.It was in Africa Nigeria to be precise that somebody said GSM is not meant for the common man.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satmaniac(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2012
timosat: The essence of this forum is to share ideas and render help even assist each other in whatever ways.I have been begging Ihacked for one thing he just bluntly refused me.There is no where in my statement I insulted u.I had only wrote to remind u but not to slight u.Adex70 can tell u of my personality, we have met face to face and some other members of this forum.Michael Faraday invented electricity,it was not restricted to a selected few. Henry Hertz made radio possible, it was not restricted to a particular race.The electric bulb by Thomas Edison we are all using it today.Cardshare is for experimental purpose only (as they normally say) is everywhere in the world.It was in Africa Nigeria to be precise that somebody said GSM is not meant for the common man.Thank you.
@timosat,dat one na correct talk my broda but know that'If u seek u shall find',ask ur God and whatever it is he wil give,beg God u dont need to beg any man.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2012
Jummy mine: Hello everyone!i have finally been able to track nilesat in my area thanks to hopeelect pls,somebody help me with tp for foxmovies,dubaione,saudi tv,peacetv,huda tv although i didnt motorise the dish will i be able to get all these channels i stay in ife osun state wit 2.4m dish thanks everyone for your encouragement n contributions.

congratulations what's d signal quality like? D mbc packages, 11296 h 27500 host d fox movies channel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2012
lovala: Hello George_D:
Is CNN still on NSS7 C-band? If so, please what is the tracking frequency? Else, which bird has it on C-band that I can snap up with my 1.8m. The US presidential debates are around the corner and I want to start gearing up for them early enuff before I can lay hold on a 3m dish. Regards.

it's on nss5 @ 20'w 3983 v 27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
timosat: The essence of this forum is to share ideas and render help even assist each other in whatever ways.I have been begging Ihacked for one thing he just bluntly refused me.There is no where in my statement I insulted u.I had only wrote to remind u but not to slight u.Adex70 can tell u of my personality, we have met face to face and some other members of this forum.Michael Faraday invented electricity,it was not restricted to a selected few. Henry Hertz made radio possible, it was not restricted to a particular race.The electric bulb by Thomas Edison we are all using it today.Cardshare is for experimental purpose only (as they normally say) is everywhere in the world.It was in Africa Nigeria to be precise that somebody said GSM is not meant for the common man.Thank you.

My brother you don't need to keep begging Ihacked,he did not create that software google with specific terminology keep trying and visit other forums you will definitely find it.he is a controversial person period.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
brainy02:
does this mean it can work for c-line/cccam..... Enlighten the house more
if its got the IP settings it can,im hunting for 105, do u have it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
rescan intelsat 7/10k for more new channels like business tv........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Jummy am glad you have it.next time to enjoy every package go for bigger and better dish.motorising it will give you maximum value for your money.hispasat.nilesat.ab7.hotbird.badr.astra uk among others will all be yours.once again congrats.at least you can have a break.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.