Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5434110 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is NIGCOMSAT still good to watch?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abm2010: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bro am using t8 ultra but it unable to to altoroll Sony pvu. Pls give me the working pvu for Sony. Thanks in advance
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please house, is Tstv still active?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
abohwun:
yes
Can you cross-check this info. T8 Ultra has refused to autoroll Sony.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kunssat(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chinedu7:

Can you cross-check this info. T8 Ultra has refused to autoroll Sony.
Guys in dis forum, pls who are these bloggers that wants to render all our satellite decoders useless, look now T8 Ultra has refuse to autoroll Sony, Strong decoder No Specific progress, Qsat NO report any more, let's not talk about other decoders, & many others, also no more decoder to open Sp24, Now we Guys have to "LAUNCH WAR “ against these people b\4 any other hazardous thing happen OOOO....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abm2010:
Bro am using t8 ultra but it unable to to altoroll Sony pvu. Pls give me the working pvu for Sony. Thanks in advance
Hav you upgrade to v3.22?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
ManirBK:
Hav you upgrade to v3.22?
v3.22 isn't doing it either.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Truly1:

Correct my brother. Seems 16e is now mainly for French speaking people.

The 16' E Satellite also bears MyTy with their many interesting channels in English and Yoruba, News, Sports and the like. The monthly subscription is minimal and affordable

Less than N500 per month in most cases. One pays N5,400 for the annual subscription

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 4:49am On Nov 09, 2018
moses4all:
This 9 boys issue is confusing,all the people that have it yet no one is willing to share,so this one family is now divided and seems only naija is receiving help.

There is no such a thing out there. Stay away from attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brothaken: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
brothaken:

Is it the same position of startimes 5e ku

CAN 1.8M DISH DO THE TRICK IN SOUTH SOUTH

I MEAN AFN 5e?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blackmantis: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Anybody else experiencing cracking on Nigcomsat?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freshclean777(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Signal 6 new biss key, please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwuchebe1993: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
blackmantis:
Anybody else experiencing cracking on Nigcomsat?
yes, even with 80% signal strength.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwuchebe1993: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
omaolowo:

The 16' E Satellite also bears MyTy with their many interesting channels in English and Yoruba, News, Sports and the like. The monthly subscription is minimal and affordable

Less than N500 per month in most cases. One pays N5,400 for the annual subscription
so how much is this mytv decoder with card now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omaolowo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
chukwuchebe1993:
so how much is this mytv decoder with card now.

MyTv decoder is always one of the Strong decoders used for our daily, everyday FTA duties
An MyTv card is procured and 'married' to the specific SRT decoder

I did mine years back. I am not sure of the current prices. But I can confirm the annual subscription of N5,400 to recharge the card
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
omaolowo:

Customizing their decoder when they are not part of the competitive market is the root of their downfall.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flamesbaba(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Profchicky:

Customizing their decoder when they are not part of the competitive market is the root of their downfall.
pls any person that is using strongest 9800a or that have flash file.bin of the decoder should pls help a brother I have just fried my decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Passion8(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Olayinkaoj:
Is NIGCOMSAT still good to watch?

Yes its still good to watch.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Pls house, is there anyone that knows where I can get 6 volts lithium rechargeable batteries, I want to buy it, pls I don't want lead acid battery, at least 2400 mah to 3000 mah, am waiting for your response on zero eight zero six nine three three eight two two four
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Profchicky:

Yes you just made the point.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Profchicky:
Please house, is Tstv still active?

Still active.
It may go off for a few minutes once in 3 days, but the outage doesn't last 2 hours
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by elidi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please is Nicomsat still showing? Mine have been off for more than a day now

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
elidi:
Please is Nicomsat still showing? Mine have been off for more than a day now

Still working
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
kunssat:

Guys in dis forum, pls who are these bloggers that wants to render all our satellite decoders useless, look now T8 Ultra has refuse to autoroll Sony, Strong decoder No Specific progress, Qsat NO report any more, let's not talk about other decoders, & many others, also no more decoder to open Sp24, Now we Guys have to "LAUNCH WAR “ against these people b\4 any other hazardous thing happen OOOO....
You are spot on brother. Some of the so called bloggers are very stubborn and would never listen to any credible advice as they are always seeking for attention
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone!! Looking for budget receiver with advance capabilities for FTA, Hello box V5 plus is good.. check AliExpress for further info,..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dstv is currently (every evening) free on their decoders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dstv is currently (every evening) free on their decoders, enjoy b⁴ it lasts

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dam5reey(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
drandonzero:
Dstv is currently (every evening) free on their decoders

Clarify
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kunssat(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
nairaland Gurus; Why are we so quiet about sports updates; does dats means no one is watching it again? Abi na Yoruba & Indian Films dey 4 Floor now? I throw it open to every one in d house..m ;Dnairaland Gurus; Why are we so quiet about sports updates; does dats means no one is watching it again? Abi na Yoruba & Indian Films dey 4 Floor now? I throw it open to every one in d house..m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 4:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Anyone with Nusky latest software for Sony at 68.5e, please kindly share.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2018
kunssat:
nairaland Gurus; Why are we so quiet about sports updates; does dats means no one is watching it again? Abi na Yoruba & Indian Films dey 4 Floor now? I throw it open to every one in d house..m ;Dnairaland Gurus; Why are we so quiet about sports updates; does dats means no one is watching it again? Abi na Yoruba & Indian Films dey 4 Floor now? I throw it open to every one in d house..m

IPTV has come to rescue many of us, while those with 4m dish upward also enjoy some nice meal. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1850) (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.