Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438368 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

Please 1'm facing some issues... after I repaired my Strong decoder(SRT 4329) from the thunder and lightning that affected the power.

All my multitv disappeared.

The only stations I can get from the frequency is(11675 H 30000)

ECWA
Igala TV
Quest TV
AYV News
Label TV

Plz house what went wrong?

Even Mytv no signal.... It's frustrating...
The best solution is to change your decoder. The decoder is having tuner problem which can only be solved with a very vast experience electronic repairer. To avoid wasting money, buy a new one

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Then realign your dish. For further information WhatsApp or call 08060150782
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ab221(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Unpopular opinion!!
Watching La liga Promises, la liga teams under 12 in a 7 aside tournament. Young talent in action, its really interesting.
Watching on ss4, I don't know if feed channel on 10east is showing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mrluv(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
am new to this fta stuff.i want to ask does fta show yoruba movie?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mrluv(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=Nafizzey post=79058008]location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mrluv(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
martinz1:

Complete set up for sale by my friend, viewsat decoder with two remote, two lnb, diseqc,90cm dish, coaxial cables, everything brand new ,
Price 9k,
He bought them for installation but later changry his mind because of landlord issues,
is this stuff stil available
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
philipbash:
The best solution is to change your decoder. The decoder is having tuner problem which can only be solved with a very vast experience electronic repairer. To avoid wasting money, buy a new one
thanks boss which decoder dat is cheap do u recommend?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mrluv:

Yes. Track TSTV on 42°e 11594 V 30000 for Mama Africa Yoruba.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mrluv(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Trustmeall:

Yes. Track TSTV on 42°e 11594 V 30000 for Mama Africa Yoruba.
thank loving this thread

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Legendguru:
many under estimate the power of 16 degree amos sat.currently airing all fifa 2019 women world cup matches crtv sports and also all under 20 fifa world cup matches on rts1

also champions league finals was aired live.make a spare dish for 16 degrees for rainy day. the french channels to the rescue always.

get hooked up on free to air if you are newbie.you csn check jiji for supplier ctytechnologies .they have complete set packages also also discounted installion of the sat only if you buy from them.

FTA rules
Hello who is jiji cry technologies. ? can you drop his details
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Legendguru:
many under estimate the power of 16 degree amos sat.currently airing all fifa 2019 women world cup matches crtv sports and also all under 20 fifa world cup matches on rts1

also champions league finals was aired live.make a spare dish for 16 degrees for rainy day. the french channels to the rescue always.

get hooked up on free to air if you are newbie.you csn check jiji for supplier ctytechnologies .they have complete set packages also also discounted installion of the sat only if you buy from them.

FTA rules
Hi pls which free to air decorder do i need and dish size to enjoy most or all of this channels? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Enny1010(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good evening house, I am not an installer, just love good content.
I stumbled into Unique Sat 2090 plus,with capacity to use internet and view free contents like Epl LA liga etc... Via Bein sports. Seller told me Decoder comes with a certain account which provides access to the freebies for one month, thereafter which he would register a one year plan for me free of charge(Please note that Seller Unboxed Decoder in my presence hence I don't know how magically any account was pre-installed.)
I decided to lookup the Decoder online and discovered it cost
just 7k on Jumia.

So please who has any idea of D functionalities of D decoder in relation to Internet usage and the supposed "Account"
Or shud l just pay D dude believing all will work out as Saud?

Please I urgently need your response �
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nafizzey:
Hello who is jiji cry technologies. ? can you drop his details

check jiji. ng site . just search for free to air decoder you should see sellee name.ctytechnologies.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mrluv:
Yes. Whatsapp me on 08060150782 for further details and discussion on fta. We need to at length
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
thanks boss which decoder dat is cheap do u recommend?
Ordinary Decoders with no special functions apart from being HD: viewsat, multi tv, digisat and so on. But you can go for viewsat cos it is a bit rugged
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:04am On Jun 15, 2019
Enny1010:
Good evening house, I am not an installer, just love good content.
I stumbled into Unique Sat 2090 plus,with capacity to use internet and view free contents like Epl LA liga etc... Via Bein sports. Seller told me Decoder comes with a certain account which provides access to the freebies for one month, thereafter which he would register a one year plan for me free of charge(Please note that Seller Unboxed Decoder in my presence hence I don't know how magically any account was pre-installed.)
I decided to lookup the Decoder online and discovered it cost
just 7k on Jumia.

So please who has any idea of D functionalities of D decoder in relation to Internet usage and the supposed "Account"
Or shud l just pay D dude believing all will work out as Saud?

Please I urgently need your response �
whatsapp me, I will tell you all about the decoder, zero eight zero six nine three three eight two two four

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 4:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Good morning all. Pls is there any way one can bring out patch on srt 4954.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 5:01am On Jun 15, 2019
Usmandebrave:
Please help me with srt 4954 software that fix afn thanks. Usmandebrave@gmail.com
Me i am also in need of the software. My mail: leonaghayere@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Enny1010(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2019
graphicicon:
whatsapp me, I will tell you all about the decoder, zero eight zero six nine three three eight two two four

Bro, u are a life saver.
God bless U and Urs.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2019
Legendguru:

check jiji. ng site . just search for free to air decoder you should see sellee name.ctytechnologies.
Thank you i saw many decorders there all around same price, which do you suggest that has edge over other decoders. Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mrluv(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2019
can this three satallite be track on 1 dish,joytv,tstv and nigcomsat.the installer i call to do it for me told me is mission impossible
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Mrluv:
can this three satallite be track on 1 dish,joytv,tstv and nigcomsat.the installer i call to do it for me told me is mission impossible
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mrluv(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2019
lamtam:

yes
are you an installer do you base in lagos?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2019
Nafizzey:
Thank you i saw many decorders there all around same price, which do you suggest that has edge over other decoders. Thank you

call them and ask. check jiji you will see the contact and address.

stong decoders are the most used. there are also new strongmax 4955hd and 495b now I saw on the ctytechnologies page!they both have rf out which is good for loop out and also tv antenna port incase on want to tune local bands , cccam iptv autoroll bisskey.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
when trying to upgrade my srt 4954, it just hang on boot. it did not display anything on TV again. Pls what should i do

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rotimiseyi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please where can I watch copa America on fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Uganda vs ivory coast friendlies
4065 H 7199.
5west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Predator188:
Uganda vs ivory coast friendlies
4065 H 7199.
5west
fta or biss key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Willokafor(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Penuelseun:
You can't use a dstv decoder to track dstv channels, you have to use a sat tracker or a free to air decoder for tracking, after getting the signal, then connect your dstv decoder
wrong Answers with new DSTV S5 RECEIVER you can.
Press menu (blue button on d remote) select settings and navigate to additional network, select any network from 1 to 5, input tp and search for the signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

Please 1'm facing some issues... after I repaired my Strong decoder(SRT 4329) from the thunder and lightning that affected the power.

All my multitv disappeared.

The only stations I can get from the frequency is(11675 H 30000)

ECWA
Igala TV
Quest TV
AYV News
Label TV

Plz house what went wrong?

Even Mytv no signal.... It's frustrating...
The signal/tuner IC on the decoder's signal board is bad. Maybe the lighting affected both the power and signal boards but they repaired only the power board and ignore the signal board. Take it back to the technician to change the signal IC.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Venezuela vs Peru ,copa america on , fta 2 satellite 5west C band

Netherlands vs new Zealand women world cup on crtv sport satellite 5west C band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
timibare:
fta or biss key
FTA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.