Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438216 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
passendi:
I am enjoying my kiii pro decoder. It's just wonderful

Why don't you take your time and give a concise review on this decorder, convincing info, why others might like it just as you do than this hit and run info. I think this forum has gone beyond that giving the antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayobamizz: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello house, who has recorded 1 movie channel on tstv with his satellite receiver. My powersat 4040A receiver cannot record this channel and some other channels on tstv but record other channels very well. Why is this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mrluv(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
What is the best Fta decoder.i am planning to get Tiger m5 super. Is it a good decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
consumingfire:

Why don't you take your time and give a concise review on this decorder, convincing info, why others might like it just as you do than this hit and run info. I think this forum has gone beyond that giving the antecedents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXpvmkeP-nc

Under protocol you can choose whether cccam or biss key or power vu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mrluv:
What is the best Fta decoder.i am planning to get Tiger m5 super. Is it a good decoder?

As long as it's Tiger, you're good to go. Just make sure it can autoroll both Powervu and BISS keys.
Tiger receivers are one the good ones for now, some people can even argue that they are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
aliyuthayo:

As long as it's Tiger, you're good to go. Just make sure it can autoroll both Powervu and BISS keys.
Tiger receivers are one the good ones for now, some people can even argue that they are the best.
pls what about unique sat 2090 plus
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lele007: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hello all, kindly assist. I'm shopping for a decoder to track ses5. I am interested in the state broadcaster channels cgtn, france24, DW, RT, nhk mainly. Not really interested in much else (I am a boring news watching kind of guy). What model of decoder is recommended for this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
My mbc and others is offline on nigcomsat. Is it general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mimshackororo: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
please am a novice to FTA technology, got an installer to reset my mytv which must have been out of nailed position due to strong breeze that accompanied the rain in past few days but he eventually said he will come back to do it (already evening) but mean while he is leaving me with a TSTV channels. after he left i realized that the TSTV is on Thor 5/6 (0.8W) satellite. am not really seeing other stations that have seen that comes with TSTV in this group such as MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC MAX etc the stations i have on the decoder are movies 1, dubai 1, 2, race 2, DAV, just to mention a few but please guru in the house help me, so that i can also enjoy the remaining channels that comes with TSTV cos have heard so much of it in this group
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2019
mimshackororo:
please am a novice to FTA technology, got an installer to reset my mytv which must have been out of nailed position due to strong breeze that accompanied the rain in past few days but he eventually said he will come back to do it (already evening) but mean while he is leaving me with a TSTV channels. after he left i realized that the TSTV is on Thor 5/6 (0.8W) satellite. am not really seeing other stations that have seen that comes with TSTV in this group such as MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC MAX etc the stations i have on the decoder are movies 1, dubai 1, 2, race 2, DAV, just to mention a few but please guru in the house help me, so that i can also enjoy the remaining channels that comes with TSTV cos have heard so much of it in this group

TSTV currently have 66 Channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2019
lele007:
Hello all, kindly assist. I'm shopping for a decoder to track ses5. I am interested in the state broadcaster channels cgtn, france24, DW, RT, nhk mainly. Not really interested in much else (I am a boring news watching kind of guy). What model of decoder is recommended for this?
Tiger m5 is your best bet.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2019
passendi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXpvmkeP-nc

Under protocol you can choose whether cccam or biss key or power vu

For those of you who could not see the power vu, just know that your software is out of date. I will update you with the latest firmware to get the power vu in your kiii pro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Anybody who is in need of srt 4954 and unique sat 2090 plus all new.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mimshackororo: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2019
please i need help on how to track TSTV for me to have the 66 channels
aliyuthayo:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2019
https://mega.nz/#F!iE9xRSJZ!yRhZ328uHl0aIk-6VzybCQ

This is the download link for kiii pro upgrade

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2019
lele007:
Buy viewsat or uniquesat decoder. You can whatsapp me for any other details on 08060150782
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2019
mimshackororo:
whatsapp me on 08060150782. Ensure you refresh my memory with this as introduction.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JOPINTO: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please is anyone iconenigeria account?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
lele007:

go on jiji and search for strong decoders get a supplier . you can check supplier name ctytechnologies ! strong remains the most used and most popular decoder among others. there are also latest strongmax that autoroll and support biss iptv cccam. with rf
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
RasKush:
@Abuwaleed, Morning. Compatible software for ViewSAT 4950HD is available; unfortunately i'm unable to post on this forum with regard to any s\w updates. i was recently banned by the antispam bot system. Kindly forward your e-mail, i'll get back to you.
mccoyjimi777@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benoblast: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
@Raskush
pls I need the software for the viewsat 4950hd my email: abjboys@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tony84: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please are tiger decoders multistream decoders?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yea
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by aliyuthayo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
tony84:
Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwuchebe1993: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
aliyuthayo:

frequency and symbol rate of TSTV pls help, thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
tony84:
not all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
lamtam:

not all

God I thank you for making me buy kiii pro. This is such a wonderful decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 5:40am On Jun 29, 2019
passendi:

God I thank you for making me buy kiii pro. This is such a wonderful decoder
pls among all the tiger, which one multi stream
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by passendi: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Leon2dgh:
pls among all the tiger, which one multi stream

Sorry bro, I don't use tiger, I use kiii pro hybrid Android tv decoder. It has everything including multi stream. Softcam is the same as powervu

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Fairly used viewsat 4950HD for sale location iyana ipaja lagos interested buyer can chat me up on whatsapp 07065831426
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benoblast: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2019
@Raskush,
pls, I'm yet to get the viewsat 4950 software, still waiting.
abjboys@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
passendi:

Sorry bro, I don't use tiger, I use kiii pro hybrid Android tv decoder. It has everything including multi stream. Softcam is the same as powervu

Does it autoroll both biss & powervu without internet? Have read last year in foreign satellite forum that its has weak sat signal strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.