Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440507 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
umbo:

Does it MULTISTREAM. ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
harizonal123:
Any monthly sub?
sure
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Can someone confirm if MBC Rodriguez on 7'e is still available.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Profchicky:

Yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
microgiant:

wink Thanks a lot for the Startimes dish gift.

The Startimes dish is still going strong. But the unfriendly Warri weather damaged my H-H Diseqc motor. I have lost about 3-LNBs to the Dec-Feb rain that comes with storm and lightening.

Now the dish is pointed to Nigcomsat, with an attachment for Intelsat 20 at 68.5°E for madam. Let there be peace grin

No time to track other sats yet. I plan to attach three more LNBs for Astra 2F at 28.2°E, Eutelsat 16A at 16.0°E and any other.

Second dish is dedicated to Eutelsat 7 West A at 7.3°W for the MBCs. Although I have the MBCs on Nigcomsat, These are stable and always on, plus it has EPG. cheesy

Hello Microgiant,
I'm glad to know you're still enjoying that dish.
Please try and reach out sometime let's hookup if you're still down south.
Cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Comique(m): 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello All,

I am outrightly new to FTA tv, please who can recommend a good one for me. I want to at least watch EPL and champions league and of course my madam will like movies. Local and international...

Please I will appreciate all kind Suggestions.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
spartacus11:
Startime don overtake Gotv for content and cheap price

The full package for #1900 wonderful chanels, Fox, Fox Life, NGC have been added to the full package, I'm loving this

When my Startime Sub expire used Gotv for few days menh i had to renew the startime sharp sharp bcus nothing interesting to watch on Gotv

Make Startime just add CNN to complete am abeg
If they can add CNN, definitely it's over for GOTV.

Those guys exploited people enough.

Though I'm off both DSTV and Startimes for now, but when I need to watch DOVE TV, I subscribe Startimes one day basic for ₦120 which lasts 2 days.

My combination now comprises
9e, 13e, then for local contents ,I have Nigcomsat and MyTV/Startimes for DoveTV

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
krasican:

Yes
Mine is showing red
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
harizonal123:

Any monthly sub?
No monthly subscription.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Predator188: 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Profchicky:
Rodriguez got transmission problem but still available!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 5:22am On Mar 01, 2020
davodyguy:

Though I'm off both DSTV and Startimes for now, but when I need to watch DOVE TV, I subscribe Startimes one day basic for ₦120 which lasts 2 days.

9e, 13e, then for local contents ,I have Nigcomsat and MyTV/Startimes for DoveTV
Please what's on 9e and 13e. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2020
Why is the new viewsat 4922hd not getting nigcomsat,,, despite the fact that the dish is working with nigcomsat with other decoders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2020
martinz1:
Why is the new viewsat 4922hd not getting nigcomsat,,, despite the fact that the dish is working with nigcomsat with other decoders
Bro, try using your box with any other SAT position & see if it's working, & if not, that's means your box tunner is faulty.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by martinz1: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Emmaculate20:
Bro, try using your box with any other SAT position & see if it's working, & if not, that's means your box tunner is faulty.
other sats works,, like joytv works well,

I just saw this it seems that decoder model has issues with nigcomsat,, na to go Change am from d Seller

General Thread by krasican(m): 9:23am On Jan 16
sharaff6:
Please Help ,am having and issue with viewsat decoder. there is a signal on the dish with negomsat the decoder is showing before with the Sat on it. The problem now is that is not showing no signal even when there is signal on the dish. please what could be the problem rest as been done still the same thing. Thanks

Have noticed this on viewsat decoders....freq 12519 on nigcomsat cracks alot but works fine on other decoder ...especially the latest viewsat 4922
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2020
martinz1:
That's viewsat problem....I have noticed it in more than 3 viewsat decoders..which means it is the decoders problem...they need to do something about it.I stopped buying it becos of this....I now go for 4954 and unique sat....dugisat doesn't have multi stream function
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2020
davodyguy:

Dove TV is on ses 5 cband as free to air.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2020
krasican:

That's viewsat problem....I have noticed it in more than 3 viewsat decoders..which means it is the decoders problem...they need to do something about it.I stopped buying it becos of this....I now go for 4954 and unique sat....dugisat doesn't have multi stream function

I have more than ten copies of unique decoder presently in my place. It was kept here by a distributor & has been persuading me to buy. Pls what do u mean by multi stream and what are the other special features of this decoder. Presently using str 4955b
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
abohwun:
Dove TV is on ses 5 cband as free to air.
Dish size pls. in Edo state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
harizonal123:

I have more than ten copies of unique decoder presently in my place. It was kept here by a distributor & has been persuading me to buy. Pls what do u mean by multi stream and what are the other special features of this decoder. Presently using str 4955b

I don't know how durable unique sat is but it has multi stream function

Multistream is ideally used for Primary Distribution of Digital Terrestrial TV (DTT) and Mobile TV over satellite.there are some good Ghanian stations under this about 30 when u blind scan on 28 east but u won't get it on decoders that lack this multi stream function..

But I would recommend u get a h.265 decoder with multi stream function

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
martinz1:
other sats works,, like joytv works well,

I just saw this it seems that decoder model has issues with nigcomsat,, na to go Change am from d Seller

Noted! Better do the changing fast, b4 it's 2 late. GL!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Leon2dgh:
with 1.8m minim you're good to go. You will also get waptv, tvc news and tvc intertaiment, AIT national, and may be core TV and galaxy tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Christgalaxy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
real Madrid vs Barca live on afar
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Comique(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Comique:
Hello All,

I am outrightly new to FTA tv, please who can recommend a good one for me. I want to at least watch EPL and champions league and of course my madam will like movies. Local and international...

Please I will appreciate all kind Suggestions.

Any response to this please...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
any HD or hevc decoder will do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by AshipaEk0: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
davodyguy:

I subscribe Startimes one day basic for ₦120 which lasts 2 days.

How do you do this one day subscription thing?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
AshipaEk0:

How do you do this one day subscription thing?

Use star times app
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nasbidemi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Any dish seller in Ibadan?
I need a dish of 90cm in Ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jamesope04(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
nasbidemi:
Any dish seller in Ibadan?
I need a dish of 90cm in Ibadan
Go to Ogunpa, it's 3k.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chiboyjohn: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
eerekake:
House,is mbc rodriguez@7'east scrambled.Because i read it in lyngsat that it has been encrypted with cryptoworks.Is it true? I want to know before i climb up.
Pla which stations are i 7"e ,, an 90cm Dish work it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
davodyguy:

Boss, how many channels do you now receive on 13e?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
eddyline:

Boss, how many channels do you now receive on 13e?
1500 approximately

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Leon2dgh:

You only need 60cm for dove and most churches channels .get complete set delivered to your door step check konga website for free to air complete set sold by ctytechnologies or ctygadgets or electronicsmarket.

The dish and the decoder will work for church channels on 68.5 degrees very close to nigcomsat and Dstv position just push your dish down

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)