Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5437645 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
kaycino:
Pls I really need help...some channels ain't Popping up after blind scan...since I installed my new FTA decorder strong 4955B I haven't seen channels like mercy TV, prophetic channel,success TV , free indeed pls how do I get these missing channel's? ....but other channel's are showing...pls guru's help
enter the tp manually
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nafizzey:
no sir
It should be OK.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hi this is greymwasonko from East Africa, its long time iope u guys still remember me,

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
yes bro it is good enough. .
thank i will try it out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
hello gurus, pls can i use strong 4950H to Track? thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
stephenponti:

Pls bro, I ve tried tracking mytv using previous setting i used 2yrs back it didn't work. I abandoned it for 2yrs+ i guess the tp must have changed, pls can u help me with the exact settings u used to track yours. or could it be my mytv SRT4653X is absolote. pls guide me.
Same here bro.I do not think anybody has tried tracking it recently and has been nailed.It is very difficult hitting the signal on the old mytv.I have tried it so many times lately with the same dish and position I used in getting it before the dish shifted,yet nothing.I wonder if the tracking frequency has changed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 5:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Nafizzey:
hello gurus, pls can i use strong 4950H to Track? thanks
Yes. You can use any decoder for tracking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2020
DonPerry:

Same here bro.I do not think anybody has tried tracking it recently and has been nailed.It is very difficult hitting the signal on the old mytv.I have tried it so many times lately with the same dish and position I used in getting it before the dish shifted,yet nothing.I wonder if the tracking frequency has changed.

Do u mean 10804 frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kaycino(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Penuelseun:
enter the tp manually
okay thanks...pls what's the tp?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by heartlove(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Pls my good people which satellite can i get
nat geo wild on free to air
THANKS YOU all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seems this 2020 rain is determined to damage KU Band LNBs

My StarGold Fuji is about to kick the bucket, which was only purchased in 2nd November, 2020
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
davodyguy:

My StarGold Fuji is about to kick the bucket, which was only purchased in 2nd November, 2020

I guess u mean to say November 2019,as November 2020 is yet to come.
You can as well earth your dish installation to prevent future recurrence.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Monlo:

Yes, 2019

It's LNB's quality that I'm suspecting.

It fails on polarity. Some times Vertical TPs work, while horizontal would fail and vice versa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Monlo:

How do you earth your dish installation, please?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yeman1(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2020
DonPerry:

I nailed last month
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2020
grin where have you been all this time? Hope you are doing fine, happy to have you back here.regards
greymwasonko:
Hi this is greymwasonko from East Africa, its long time iope u guys still remember me,

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam0: 9:37am On May 01, 2020
kaycino:
Pls I really need help...some channels ain't Popping up after blind scan...since I installed my new FTA decorder strong 4955B I haven't seen channels like mercy TV, prophetic channel,success TV , free indeed pls how do I get these missing channel's? ....but other channel's are showing...pls guru's help
try to increase ur signal from what u av b4 because some tp have reduce signal and if u are using 60cm for it u can av unless u used 90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mickey02(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2020
I tried to track multi tv with my 1.8m dish but all to no avail. Surprisingly, I nailed it using a 60cm dish size. What's the problem with the 1.8m dish compared with the 60cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwuchebe1993: 12:19pm On May 01, 2020
I want to upgrade my consat decoder but is not working. 12563 H 30000 is off, is there any other frequency I'll use pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
chukwuchebe1993:
I want to upgrade my consat decoder but is not working. 12563 H 30000 is off, is there any other frequency I'll use pls.
Consat have been off air for like 1 month now. Customer service number not reachable, WhatsApp/Facebook messages not replied, not a word for their customers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pryncipal: 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
Mickey02:
I tried to track multi tv with my 1.8m dish but all to no avail. Surprisingly, I nailed it using a 60cm dish size. What's the problem with the 1.8m dish compared with the 60cm dish?.
The reason you are strugling with 1.8m dish to nail Multi tv is because 1.8m is a prime focus while 60cm is an offset dish.
A Prime focus dish is a reflector
whereby the waves received are
concentrated on a central point in
front of the dish. The prime focus
is usually in the same plane as the
most central point on the reflector, While
An offset dish just like the name
suggests reflects the signals to an
offset position usually around 20
degrees offset.
The LNB on an offset dish
usually points at a false location
(not the satellite aimed by the
dish). The LNB and LNB arm of an
offset dish does not in any way
block the waves the dish is
receiving unlike the LNB and LNB
arms of a Prime focus dish. You have to be patient and skilled in installation for you to use prime focus to hit signal on those dishes. .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 10:47pm On May 01, 2020
Even me I have been trying to hit 9e with my 1.8 all to no avail. But tracking 28e, 7e and some others with it, is very easy. But only that 9e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 12:45am On May 02, 2020
Leon2dgh:
Even me I have been trying to hit 9e with my 1.8 all to no avail. But tracking 28e, 7e and some others with it, is very easy. But only that 9e

In the South What are the major Satellite one can get with a 1.8m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2020
Hello all. Who has Csat C8 pro plus to sell in Anambra? ...l want to buy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:51am On May 02, 2020
davodyguy:

Protect ur lnb bro with nylon

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:56am On May 02, 2020
Used 1.8m ground mount dish up for sale
Original strong dish
Contact me thru 08038011571
Location-ibadan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 11:58am On May 02, 2020
Do u reside in ibadan and u r using 4m fibre motorized dish...let be a sat friend and tackle more sats together thru chat and calls.
Hook me up on 08038011571
I'm on all sats with my motorised monster dish(4m)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Feshizzy(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2020
Good day fam,
Please forgive my noob question,
But is there a way to blind scan a satellite without having to add duplicate channels from previous satellites?
I have over 450+ channels now because of this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
Feshizzy:
Good day fam,
Please forgive my noob question,
But is there a way to blind scan a satellite without having to add duplicate channels from previous satellites?
I have over 450+ channels now because of this.
Go to delete channels and delete those unwanted or duplicate channels. Alternatively, you can delete duplicate tp from manual setting.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
spartacus11:

Please Guys

What are the major Satellite one can get with a 1.8m
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:16am On May 03, 2020
spartacus11:

What are the major Satellite one can get with a 1.8m
5e cband, 60e cband,
or just use it with multiple lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jarrot(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2020
Good morning,
Please can someone guild me on how to install multi tv to my mbc on 28e. Have been trying to do this with 1 lnb but haven't been getting it right. Anyone with a picture of the set up with two lnb should drop please because DSTV na waste of cash without football.
Make I enjoy movies and music.
Thanks !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Loneley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.