Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5445756 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Jspider22:

Still waiting bro
No time to climb zinc

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Donald3d:
Can anybody please recommend an affordable Hybrid box (Satellite + Android) .

Mecool KIII pro is quite cool, but it's kind of scarce .

Any other affordable option ?

Thanks guys.

Check Gtmedia
Gts
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2020
stephenponti:

I considered that mecool KIII pro, its on the range of 39k, I then researched its close alternative it pointed to this Freesat GTC and its about 25k to land in lag.
The main difference between the two is
7.0 & 6.0 android version,
3gig ram & 2gig ram,
5USB port & 2USB port
the rest features are similar.
I 'll just oder it & forget it and wait less than 2 months max.

For now Mecool K7 prove to be the best in the market.. The real monster grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebab(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2020
How did you get to connect it.. my tv is Panasonic and it comes with its own satellite decoder.. pleases put me through

emmaniche:

They are ok, am using one currently
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stephenponti(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
iliyande:

For now Mecool K7 prove to be the best in the market.. The real monster grin

That's cool but how pocket friendly is it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
stephenponti:

That's cool but how pocket friendly is it.

Not pocket friendly bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stephenponti(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
iliyande:

Not pocket friendly bro

That's why I opted for the one I can afford undecided
iliyande:

Not pocket friendly bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kolubo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pls someone should help with all the accessories needed for free to air except the decoder my TV has satellite tuner, I want to buy it myself. The installer I contacted want to cut my head grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please house, kindly answer this question.
All these smart TV with satellite runner, do they have the ability to open those hidden channels on Joy TV?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ejike3: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Some of them, not all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yes
bularuz:

Is mbc on badr still working
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edrys(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
kolubo:
My TV has satellite tuner and I am planning to buy dish with four Lnb to receive more channels. Pls, how strong are TV inbuilt satellite tuner or I should just buy a new decoder?

I was about asking same question. Gurus I beg shed more light on this. Lately, I am fed up of gotv channels, I don't get value for the subscription.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edrys(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
emmaniche:

They are ok, am using one currently
Brand of TV and number of fta channels you are able to get too. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
edrys:

I was about asking same question. Gurus I beg shed more light on this. Lately, I am fed up of gotv channels, I don't get value for the subscription.
I use an LG tv with inbuilt satellite tuner, it has been awesome, but can only open free to air channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kolubo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
edrys:

I'm tired of gotv also grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kolubo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ejike3:
Some of them, not all.
My TV is Sony, is it advisable to use four Lnb or I should just buy one?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by enility(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
warboy3:
Wait,tired as in tired ok.Well,u could use your 90cm for nta,tvc news@42e.Then, that 60cm which is locked at joy,you can buy extra lnb,attach it on top of it for32e.If,your are facing the dish,at the left hand side little,like an airplane taken off.use this site for TP flysat or lnygsat.cheers

more blessing FAM .... thank you so much for the reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by enility(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
warboy3:
multi stream is a feature, in some decoders that, open some hidden channels like, max tv @joy position.cheers

Many thanks boss.... God bless you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebab(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Please Gurus help us out with the smart tv satellite runners ... we need help pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bestofluck: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

No time to climb zinc

What satelite is on top and below?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2020
ebab:
Please Gurus help us out with the smart tv satellite runners ... we need help pls
It is very okay, the tv tuner is very sharp, but you will need an external decoder or satfinder to track it first before transferring to your tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mourino: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Penuelseun:
It is very okay, the tv tuner is very sharp, but you will need an external decoder or satfinder to track it first before transferring to your tv

Please, do smart TVs have something like Disecq switch? Good morning everyone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Yinka4dad:
Yes

Thanks, got other channels expect mbc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Mourino:

Please, do smart TVs have something like Disecq switch? Good morning everyone
Yes, they support diseq switch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
bularuz:

Thanks, got other channels expect mbc
i can't recieve the mbc too on my 90cm dish pls house help shed more light on how to nail mbc on badr 26east…
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebab(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please what are the requirements and how much will it cost?

Penuelseun:
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bestofluck: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
What satelite is on top and bottom?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
ebab:
Please what are the requirements and how much will it cost?

depends on what you want to watch and if you can diy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ebab(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
I am more of movies and cartoon, documentaries... please give me the requirements

Penuelseun:
depends on what you want to watch and if you can diy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
kolubo:
My TV has satellite tuner and I am planning to buy dish with four Lnb to receive more channels. Pls, how strong are TV inbuilt satellite tuner or I should just buy a new decoder?

Please, which brand and model? My TV is due for relegation, the thing don pay back my money.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kolubo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
1kinggy:

Please, which brand and model? My TV is due for relegation, the thing don pay back my money.
Most recent TV now come with satellite tuner mine is Sony. LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Phillip all have satellite tuner just confirm before you buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Karlman:
Hello House, I have a TV with an inbuilt decoder for satellite TV.

What and what do I need need to enjoy the satellite TV.

Thanks
You need a satellite dish (with LNB... Whatever that means).. And you need someone to help you track the necessary satellite

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.