Stats: 3,194,957 members, 7,956,602 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5587344 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
George_D:

Sorry about that. You can check your mailbox now.
I got it now....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
@kungu what is ur signal quality
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
odilibe: 2.4mtr can not nail this bird in lagos ..the recommended dish size @the edge of the beam coverage of paksat claims 3.5m...i suggest do a track with up-to 5meter Prime focus dish or more grin grin...

if this is the case, my hand no dey there again oooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2012
George_D:

@kinmen2004,
Take it easy on yourself, ok? With a little more effort we could still track these birds here in naija.
What we need is the right tools to do it.

right toolz God help Nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2012
@all. Paksat 1R @38E is trackable in Enugu,Nigeria with 3.6m orbitron (mesh) dish antenna.Track with 3816 V 2200-3/4 (DVB-S).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2012
gud mrning@all pls my 4669xii keeps killing nd damaging all d disecq i used 4 it,pls i dn't knw wot 2 do.sumbody pls help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2012
Good mor where is Optima sports now?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2012
blexxonmak: @all. Paksat 1R @38E is trackable in Enugu,Nigeria with 3.6m orbitron (mesh) dish antenna.Track with 3816 V 2200-3/4 (DVB-S).

what is ur quality in enugu i try it here in ondo it refuse to pop out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by etcwest: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2012
To my southern african gurus, are you able to nail Parksat? Please inform us
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
To enjoy free football on satellites you need 3m and above with biss key•but it off forum discussing such thing here. Try nss7,ab3,tuksat and co.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
etcwest: To my southern african gurus, are you able to nail Parksat? Please inform us
Very possible and easy to do bro. grin grin grin grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
etcwest: To my southern african gurus, are you able to nail Parksat? Please inform us
As I said earlier its very easy. I have done it in less than 20 minutes and here is the snap shot! I feel this is our 'Arryadia TNT' (or even better) for us down South!cool cool cool cool

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sathob(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
George_D:

@kinmen2004,
Take it easy on yourself, ok? With a little more effort we could still track these birds here in naija.
What we need is the right tools to do it.

George, it's not about getting right tools oo. I think the bro is right in asking that question; why will those signals elude us here in this part of Africa (anything good in the air regarding sat is minus the western part of Africa) WHY, is there any any politricks in this tech or biz?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pidzo,What dish size did u use n whr in nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
With 3m i get it in ikare ondo state
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
obnelly: To enjoy free football on satellites you need 3m and above with biss key•but it off forum discussing such thing here. Try nss7,ab3,tuksat and co.
what is big D? about the biss key hmmm! May be becos me&family dont like football,i only hunts movies and documentary what a pity am i missing something there?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pls,i need 4940hd patch software ,whr can i get it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
roman001: Pls,i need 4940hd patch software ,whr can i get it?
that decoder patch is dry-scares my bro! I
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
roman001: Pidzo,What dish size did u use n whr in nigeria?
I am using 1.8m prime focus but unfortunately I am not in Naija! cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Olsojay: With 3m i get it in ikare ondo state
hw much is 3m dish in naija?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Jackobite: that decoder patch is dry-scares my bro! I
tnx,bt if its availabl,let me knw.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Try to track Arabsat at 32e....then go to your right up a bit...just above Eutelat 36a.Quiet easy for us in Southern Africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pls ,if u av 4940hd patch software.ds is my box albertroman17@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Jackobite: what is big D? about the biss key hmmm! May be becos me&family dont like football,i only hunts movies and documentary what a pity am i missing something there?

even though you love movies you cant go wrong with turksat (cnbc europe,e2 and NTV )is right there for you couple with your mbc on nilesat.Also multitv is showing nice movies too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 1:08am On Nov 06, 2012
sathob:

George, it's not about getting right tools oo. I think the bro is right in asking that question; why will those signals elude us here in this part of Africa (anything good in the air regarding sat is minus the western part of Africa) WHY, is there any any politricks in this tech or biz?

"Cos west-africa don't have a free to air or even pay-tv satellite channels owned by west-africans may be one or two free to air satellite channels that transmits on west africa satellite beams! so there is no reason to extend satellite coverage on that particular zone"!cos only few satellite tv operators are leasing transponders that covers that region....of-course satellites are placed in-orbit to generate income . grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2012
odilibe: "Cos west-africa don't have a free to air or even pay-tv satellite channels owned by west-africans may be one or two free to air satellite channels that transmits on west africa satellite beams! so there is no reason to extend satellite coverage on that particular zone"!cos only few satellite tv operators are leasing transponders that covers that region....of-course satellites are placed in-orbit to generate income . grin grin
so with the BUD we still be afraid to watch or talk about what it take to open does channels or if the biss key is not good why is it available in some site to be copy and apply and Bingo!!! it works.@ obnelly thanks bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cccam: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2012
manyax: what happened?
all is back nw bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cccam: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2012
swordswifter: What do you know about GSCAM, How different is it from CCCAM and what are the benefits?
hi cccam is old emulator and oscam is new emulator coz many new card system cant work anymore in cccam bt can read in oscam i dont know how to explain make you understand bt i think u got an idea
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by uzorp77: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2012
Hello people.
I am new here i mean to this tread, i am a FTA advocate. i just moved to Asaba, delta state recently from Jos. what equipments to i need to get MBC channels and Nilesat 102, here in asaba.please you kind advice and input is most valuable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2012
anyone from Zim in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (2357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)