Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5441122 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
dlollyboi1:

It should be noted that it's encrypted only during live matches. Note all decoders show dollar sign. So just go ahead and input the key and see if it works!
yeah I know that. I used this same decoder for irib then and it worked.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Louislouis: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Digitman:
CBC SPORTS
thanks digitman . i have q13 i will try it when i get home .. i also have 4955b that is difficult to input biss key ..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GuntersChain(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Digitman:

The reasons you see that happens has to do with but not entirely the availability of the platform needed to install the dish.

For example you want to install a dish facing the eastern region but the eastern part of the building has a blockage in front of it. When mounted on the ground but mounting the dish higher up, tends to create an open space that guarantees a better reception.

Another reason might be because there is no stronger surface that will hold the nails firmly on the ground level. Which as a result made the installer to go end up placing it at the top level.

Furthermore, the top level might just create an open space for the installer to have freedom to turn the dish from east to west without any obstruction.

So is safe to say, that you can install the dish very low to the ground without any problem at all. Provided the line of sight needed to get a good reception, be it east or west. Has nothing that will block the dish from getting a good reception from the sat position you desire to track.

That's just the basic reasons

thank you for the explanation. �
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi1: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
ludakristos:

It powers on then freezes, nothing works anymore. not even the button on the remote or the bix
You need to reload the OS, do you have the software
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by writexris: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Seen
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
dlollyboi1:

You need to reload the OS, do you have the software

That's the problem. I can't seem to find the OS, reason I'm asking any otht OS can work on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi1: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
ludakristos:

That's the problem. I can't seem to find the OS, reason I'm asking any otht OS can work on it
https://mega.nz/file/e1B3WapC#-FUNRRGpuRg-0-EQduL_hX-iqsUoaJQe8wFWSsfj4QI
That's the link

Format ur flash drive and copy the file to it.
Insert the flash into your decoder
Hold standby button without releasing it, at the same time plug in your decoder, without releasing your standby button and watch your device starts reading some random numbers. Don't release the button until the upgrade is done.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
dlollyboi1:

That's the link

Hold standby button without releasing it, at the same time plug in your decoder, without releasing your standby button and watch your device starts reading some random numbers. Don't release the button until the upgrade is done.

Thanks boss! you're the real MVP. will update you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cabes007: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=Digitman post=99592287]

The old biscuit is still very much working. Just that not all decoder seems to work with the biscuit. Funny enough outdated strong 4922 eats the biscuit as if both of them were made for each other. Lol[/q

It not working on my cast pro 8
Any solution bros pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=cabes007 post=99610796][/quote]

Send me a WhatsApp message. There is a file I want to send to you to
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
dlollyboi:

It's supports cccam try these
F1+6969
F1+8281
F1+8280
I press F1+6969 it says Patch Disabled, I pressed it again & it says Patch Enable, what does it mean?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noble1010:
Any good FTA installer around Akute/Alagbole Ojodu area?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Noble1010:
Any good FTA installer around Akute/Alagbole Ojodu area?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mosedgreat(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2021
SegaWarrior:
can this biss key work on Strong 4950H?

Yes. That's the decoder I am using to watch idman TV channel during live match.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2021
mosedgreat:

When I press F1+8281 it show this screen, how do I put the boss keys? Digitman

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
mosedgreat:

I use 4940 can I use it to watch Idman tv during live match?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
SegaWarrior:
Press the green button to add and input all required parameters
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
dlollyboi1:

That's the link

Do I need to extract the file? because when I inserted the flash and held t standby button, I received q "Fail" message. a when I tried extracting the file, I couldn't. i got an error message of no archive found
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
ludakristos:

Do I need to extract the file? because when I inserted the flash and held t standby button, I received q "Fail" message. a when I tried extracting the file, I couldn't. i got an error message of no archive found

The file you downloaded is in rar format. So extract to get the bin file inside. Then move the bin file Out of the folder and place it in the flash drive. That way the receiver will easily see it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I use 4940 can I use it to watch Idman tv during live match?

No, it's not built for such purposes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman2(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
SegaWarrior:

What I see on your screen menu is viacces page . So make sure you are on the biss page before imputing it.

So try other combination like 8280
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
ludakristos:

You can use es file explorer or total commander to unrar it if u using android
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Digitman2:

What I see on your screen menu is viacces page . So make sure you are on the biss page before imputing it.

So try other combination like 8280
can I see the Page pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman2(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
SegaWarrior:
can I see the Page pls?

You will always see the word "Biss" on the page .

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
dlollyboi:

You can use es file explorer or total commander to unrar it if u using android

I used winrar. Could it b that the file is corrupted ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
ludakristos:

I used winrar. Could it b that the file is corrupted ?
https://mega.nz/file/utAGlBwC#1KGiJGCFuUREwUq7J9EXpjaEWTvgTKObRD0hmvLG-IA
Use this
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Unluckrees(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone know if KBS is available on any Ku band satellite free?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
dlollyboi:

https://mega.nz/file/utAGlBwC#1KGiJGCFuUREwUq7J9EXpjaEWTvgTKObRD0hmvLG-IA
Use this

Its asking for a decryption key. Meanwhile, I was able to extract the bin file from the previous one using android simplerar app. But it still couldn't run on the decoder. it returned a "fail" query.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
ludakristos:

Its asking for a decryption key. Meanwhile, I was able to extract the bin file from the previous one using android simplerar app. But it still couldn't run on the decoder. it returned a "fail" query.
Did you follow the procedure correctly
HOW TO REVIVE A BRICKED ALPHABOX x6+ HD COMBO\ STRONGEST STG90000 HD

USB Boot On MENU:
Change bin file name to Gx6605s_all.bin and copy the file to the root of usb drive

USB聽drive聽must be a聽FAT32 file format. Both STBs don't support NTFS聽format.

Do聽not聽change聽the file name. If different,聽USB聽Boot聽will not聽work.

Attach聽the聽USB聽device聽to
the聽STB聽.

Turn聽on the STB mains power while pressing Standby聽 key聽on聽the front panel.

Keep聽pressing聽the Standby key until "E0xx" appears on the front panel LED display followed by聽"P0xx".

For a successful update DO NOT release the Standby Key until "OK" appears on the front panel LED display

Update聽finish now release the Standby Key & press it again to ON the STB which should reboot automatically
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Who has enabled biss on CSat c8 pro?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
How do I input this biss key on my unique sat biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.