Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5449638 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2021
ọmọ I got banned here to reply on Saturday after I discovered a station that showed naija match I posted it here I couldn't see it later then gbagan couldn't post again...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Afa sports and volta tv @ 26 are they back abeg
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Eldemmi:
ọmọ I got banned here to reply on Saturday after I discovered a station that showed naija match I posted it here I couldn't see it later then gbagan couldn't post again...
Which station and which satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hollakay: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
dlollyboi:
press menu, navigate to multimedia and press 1506
ok, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Makecryptos:

I also got ban after posting the channels on amos b b twenty four on 16 degrees
really?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Makecryptos:

I also got ban after posting the channels on amos b b twenty four on 16 degrees

I am surprised ,since it none of our paid tv is airing it ..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by micolly: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Pls I need winners frequency on c band
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good evening fam. Please which decorder can I get that has beinsport iptv or any iptv embedded decorder price would be welcome as well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pls house, I have a challenge, my foxsat receiver shows red light on the front panel, and then display foxsat logo on the TV screen, it doesn't boot further, what would be the solution to revive it? I have inserted the software in a flash drive, still nothing happened
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hotnholy:
Good evening fam. Please which decorder can I get that has beinsport iptv or any iptv embedded decorder price would be welcome as well.
Almost all decoder has one IPTV or the other and almost all has beinsport cuz it's the most pirated channel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
graphicicon:
Pls house, I have a challenge, my foxsat receiver shows red light on the front panel, and then display foxsat logo on the TV screen, it doesn't boot further, what would be the solution to revive it? I have inserted the software in a flash drive, still nothing happened
Do you know the process of upgrading the STB?
Does the STB have an rs232 port?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2021
DaBogu:
Alimosho
Great, you can chat me up if you need my service on whatsapp. I am in Lagos

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Pls all guru in d house,out of 51.5e and abs3w on 3.0....which one host tara hd now with correct frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DaBogu: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
philipbash:
Great, you can chat me up if you need my service on whatsapp. I am in Lagos
noted boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by oloet: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
baggiosne:
Pls all guru in d house,out of 51.5e and abs3w on 3.0....which one host tara hd now with correct frequency?
51.5e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olumideogundare(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
pls kindly help me on hw to input biss key on STRONGEST 9000A.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Deluxe8000(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
a very good installer in shomolu needed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by booblacain(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2021
hello guys. I checked the recent lists of channels showing on Nigcomsat and saw MBC Action, MBC Bollywood and some others. The problem is a lot these stations on the list are not showing on my Nigcomsat.

I have mbc1 and mbc2 but no mbc Action and Bollywood. I have rescanned several times but no show.

please what am I doing wrong?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SilverScroll01: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
psucc:
Guy the smart S2 make sense o. How much does it cost? Can one sees it here in Nigeria or imported?
can it be used as an indoor free to air satellite TV decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Who is watching idman?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jiday4(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
booblacain:
hello guys. I checked the recent lists of channels showing on Nigcomsat and saw MBC Action, MBC Bollywood and some others. The problem is a lot these stations on the list are not showing on my Nigcomsat.

I have mbc1 and mbc2 but no mbc Action and Bollywood. I have rescanned several times but no show.

You are doing nothing wrong because they had been yank off the radar for some times now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by booblacain(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
jiday4:

You are doing nothing wrong because they had been yank off the radar for some times now

ok, I see. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
4.4 m dish in good condition,for sale

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
5 in one

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Great work. But you still need wire or clip to bind those lnbs you taped below the primary lnb. With wear & tear due to weather condition, they will lose signal if you don't bind them.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
zoboizee:
Great work. But you still need wire or clip to bind those lnbs you taped below the primary lnb. With wear & tear due to weather condition, they will lose signal if you don't bind them.
binding wire is under the black tape.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olakazz: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Position

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
What fta are you enjoying in 36'east
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by psucc(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
SilverScroll01:
can it be used as an indoor free to air satellite TV decoder?
I no even know anything about it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
booblacain:

Mbc action, Mbc 2, Mbc max and Mbc 3 are showing on nigcomsat as at this evening

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by booblacain(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Penuelseun:
Mbc action, Mbc 2, Mbc max and Mbc 3 are showing on nigcomsat as at this evening

thanks for the update. I will scan it again and see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (2351) (Reply)