Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5432754 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
philipbash:
it is possible to have arabsat on 90cm or 1m dish with scalar ring attached to your cband lnb on 90cm or 1m dish.
I have done it before also on old 1m startimes dish. I even attempted last year in my curiosity to have osbc of ses 5e on my 1m dish via c band

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
jiday4:

No
Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
I have been looking for a test cccam account for eutelsat 16e. Can anyone help me to get one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
consumingfire:
I have been looking for a test cccam account for eutelsat 16e. Can anyone help me to get one.
Buy from the dealers bro. If testing CCcam is what you want, then you're spoilt for choice in the link below. Its a daily thing over there...

testious.com/free-cccam-servers/2021-04-22/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by maximanuel: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
zoboizee:

Buy from the dealers bro. If testing CCcam is what you want, then you're spoilt for choice in the link below. Its a daily thing over there...

Thanks a lot for this boss... But how do one know what bird they open?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hersi007: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello gurus. I'm a newbie in this satellite stuff, and I want to ask if this decoder is good for a starter. I see it has a WiFi inbuilt, but I can't seems to find where to connect with my Mifi Modem

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
dlollyboi1:

The biscuit hasn't changed
Thanks so much for responding. Today's lice match wasn't seen. Mine was scrambled. Why do you think it's so? Thanks again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning house, please, any installer in osogbo?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
zoboizee:

Zoboizee where did you dig these from? Men you're superb, it does appear they all seem to be for European birds, well l will keep testing until l get the ones for the needed birds on 16e. Meanwhile thank you so much for your kind gesture.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
consumingfire:

Zoboizee where did you dig these from? Men you're superb, it does appear they all seem to be for European birds, well l will keep testing until l get the ones for the needed birds on 16e. Meanwhile thank you so much for your kind gesture.
grin
Thanks for the compliment bro. If you want CCcam that open those transponders on your say 90cm dish @ 16e, you won't get it there. But if you are looking for CCcam to open some sats be it in europe or middle east with big dish, then goodluck. You 'll have to buy to watch those transponders on small dishes so get forever server boxes or find Tvsat CCcam dealers around.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iammarvellux(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
dlollyboi:

Your TV supports dvb-T which implies it shows terrestrial stations (GoTV and startimes).

Since the day I talked about it here, I stopped receiving those free channels ooo, it seems there are tech spys here ooo...well I don't understand why I falied to see it again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
iammarvellux:

Since the day I talked about it here, I stopped receiving those free channels ooo, it seems there are tech spys here ooo...well I don't understand why I falied to see it again
Probably your antenna pointed to that signal on that fateful day, you need an antenna with very high dB to receive it

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nafizzey(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
CBC sports and IDMan not showing 4 sometime, is it general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
zoboizee:

grin
Thanks for the compliment bro. If you want CCcam that open those transponders on your say 90cm dish @ 16e, you won't get it there. But if you are looking for CCcam to open some sats be it in europe or middle east with big dish, then goodluck. You 'll have to buy to watch those transponders on small dishes so get forever server boxes or find Tvsat CCcam dealers around.
Thanks for your quick response, I use android decorder l do not know if it is compatible with the forever server, as for the Tvsat CCcam, how do I get to them and perhaps the forever server.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by maximanuel: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Guys Good Morning.... Plz can I find a compatible software to update this my Decoder... Attached is a picture of the board and the decoder itself... Thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
consumingfire:

Thanks for your quick response, I use android decorder l do not know if it is compatible with the forever server, as for the Tvsat CCcam, how do I get to them and perhaps the forever server.
Forever is a preloaded IKS on some STB like starsat, mediastar, tiger, vision, etc. For android STB you can load oscam; u can search for that online.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
maximanuel:
Guys Good Morning.... Plz can I find a compatible software to update this my Decoder... Attached is a picture of the board and the decoder itself... Thanks
Is it faulty?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abm2010: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
mahkanjuh:
Good morning house, please, any installer in osogbo?
Dm 08031541030
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by maximanuel: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
dlollyboi:

Is it faulty?
Not really.... Just need a software that supports h. 265 and majority of Wi-Fi sticks... This one only supports RT5370 stick which I've not been to find anywhere.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obinna37(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
obinna37:
Mediastar decoder 2727 with forever account for sale.
Location/Lagos
still available

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Murs: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2021
maximanuel:

Can’t be upgraded
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iscom(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
For powerbanks check my signature
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
please house, all the bosses is in the house, come and help me make it easier ooo, I have 28east, but I want to attach 45east or 51.5east on top. please, what is the easiest way to go about it? I will appreciate it if anyone has the distance in centimeters between the data, so I can just measure to track.
I remember sometimes ago, someone here helped with how to attach 32east and I did it blindly and it worked.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oronto: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pls for the past 3 days my nicomsat goes off at night, comes back on during the day with 78% strength. Is it general ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oronto:
Pls for the past 3 days my nicomsat goes off at night, comes back on during the day with 78% strength. Is it general ?
Increase your signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Aizenosa(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abeg my people 7E eutelsat and 17E which one better pass and pls has 32e returned.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EmekaGerald: 6:57am On Apr 26, 2021
dlollyboi:

Increase your signal
How can one increase the signal?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Aizenosa:
Abeg my people 7E eutelsat and 17E which one better pass and pls has 32e returned.
yes those channels has return, but now on 17e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
obinna37:
still available
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obinna37(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
timibare:
No sir
10k last
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SuppoOmoo: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oronto:

I was about to ask this same question. Those channels work during the day and start skipping at night. I am using frequency 12518H29500 on nigcomsat. Any adjustments to make?

Also, I attached 51°east to my dish where I used to watch TSTV channels free. Now t jhat TSTV has blocked most of it's free channels leaving only 3., I want to buy their decoder. My question is do I have to track TSTV signal on the decoder again or there is no need for that since I already have it tracked on the dish.

Pls I need enlightenment on this. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.