Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5437656 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samhwande67: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
ManirBK:
secured the channels on tp 11083v16669 but when is their decoder available to customers?
good
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
ManirBK:
secured the channels on tp 11083v16669 but when is their decoder available to customers?
Search on Facebook for Metro Digital.

You'll get the information from their page and dealers across Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2022
Ibaku:
Hello ....pls if you are in asaba Delta State, where can I get fta equipment to buy ?
I buy from electronics market in Onitsha. Just along the expressway. You will find all fta equipments there at a far cheaper price & it's just N200 away
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by do4luv14(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
SlyCharlie:

Your analysis is correct, but all 64 matches are on DStv Compact, not Premium. GOTV Supa is also showing all the games.

FTA just has rights for 28 of 64 matches.
Too bad Startimes didn't bid this year, cos normally worldcup rights aren't exclusive persey, but I think Startimes is going through financial difficulties

2500 a month is what they used to charge for single view back then in 2008, they later increased to 3500 and 5000 for single and dual view respectively that year..

I think their pricing would be higher, maybe 4500 or 5k a month, that's more realistic and the channel's won't be HD, SuperSport would most likely furnish them with ROA feed..

same worldcup matches I paid #1500 for an app, which had been showing all games, no Ad, straight match and in selected language
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by irukandji89(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Greetings to my mentors in the house. Thank you very much for dedicating your time and efforts in assisting us noobs and newbies in the FTA sector.

Please I want to humbly request for assistance in tracking Tara hd.

Directions with another satellite as reference point and how high the elevation will be will be hugely appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
11719H30000 is showing France vs Poland live 16e

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 1:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Please on which sat can I track mbc persia
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nora2018(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
ojialo:
Please on which sat can I track mbc persia
my greatest master installers in the house please I want you guy to help me with tp to watch winners chapel Shiloh life stream
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tk4all(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
nora2018:
my greatest master installers in the house please I want you guy to help me with tp to watch winners chapel Shiloh life stream
10887 V 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nora2018(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Tk4all:

10887 V 30000
thank u so much,this satellite is always the most difficult for me to trap....is there anything am not doing correctly, please tell me the best way I can track
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pls house the Code to Activate patch on Srt 4954H with the remote control Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hello gurus in the house, can I use the televes combiner for dstv extra view heartbeat connection? If yes please how do connect. Thank you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Crushhh: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Metro digital channels are on SLTV at the moment they have many of the dstv channels. All the supersport channels but showing dollar sign. My masters in the house!! Please What can be done to access this channels??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Argentina vs Croatia LIVE studio ORTV 16E happy viewing

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
ManirBK:
Argentina vs Croatia LIVE studio ORTV 16E happy viewing

MBC-TV TOO
EUTELSAT 7A

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Any good FTA installer around Gbagada Phase 2 should quote me with his phone number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojochogwusunny:
I have this for sal
15k for the bt05
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yhn1: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Rescan y’all Tstv is back enjoy while it last maybe for xmas
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by onyeka464: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
baggiosne:
track any satellite, mostly FTA n do a scanning...u're good to go,but atimes, technical know how may b involved,in that case ,u ll need the service of an installer
Call for Dstv installer 07012355702
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by onyeka464: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
onyeka464:

Call for Dstv installer 07012355702
Call or WhatsApp I’m in Lagos, Ikeja, Alimosho, Ikotun
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by WaytoGo: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please, if you are an installer and live within Ipaja, Abesan estate, baruwa, Akinyele, etc and you work on Sundays PM have a job for you.

The job would be done at Abasan estate,ipaja precisely.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Crushhh:
Metro digital channels are on SLTV at the moment they have many of the dstv channels. All the supersport channels but showing dollar sign. My masters in the house!! Please What can be done to access this channels??
Buy their official decoder.

Trying to crack channels or discussing such in an open forum can lead to arrest.

Now that they got channels sublicensed from DSTV, they would monitor all illegitimate viewing of their channels and effect arrest under piracy law of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tivta(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
davodyguy:

Buy their official decoder.

Trying to crack channels or discussing such in an open forum can lead to arrest.

Now that they got channels sublicensed from DSTV, they would monitor all illegitimate viewing of their channels and effect arrest under piracy law of Nigeria

Their channels list is quite poor, only football lovers will subscribe to it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
tivta:

Their channels list is quite poor, only football lovers will subscribe to it
No local movies or any entertainment channel.

A serious organization would not do this, prioritizing sport (football) over movies/entertainment.

They're not serious at all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tivta(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
davodyguy:

A serious organization would not do this, prioritizing sport (football) over movies/entertainment.

Exactly.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gurus in the house happy weekend to everybody

Pls my Srt 4922A decoder was displaying memory full anytime i want to blind scan or if i want to input new tips so i decided to do Factory Reset but after that i switch on the decoder low and behold everything in the menu table of the decoder was wiped off , The interface is Totally emty . Pls i need help and direction on how to install all the original Srt 4922A Factory formats back.
Pls help �. Thanks while i wait for a response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tabontabon: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good evening house. Please all stations on the forever tv app on my mediastar 2727 decoder aren't showing. It keeps giving "failed' pop-up. And the server status is "disconnected " under the server menu, even though it's connected to my hotspot.

Kindly advise on how to resolve this. Looking forward to helpful insights.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
abdulo4real:
15k for the bt05
no sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
davodyguy:

The same business model killed HiTV. People only subscribed during the European Football season, and off season very minimal sub. Additionally they couldn't increase subscription charge much because it was mainly the football they had.

it was even suggested that they merge with AIT which had entertainment channels other than football, it was rejected.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
kd10:
Gurus in the house happy weekend to everybody

Pls my Srt 4922A decoder was displaying memory full anytime i want to blind scan or if i want to input new tips so i decided to do Factory Reset but after that i switch on the decoder low and behold everything in the menu table of the decoder was wiped off , The interface is Totally emty . Pls i need help and direction on how to install all the original Srt 4922A Factory formats back.
Pls help �. Thanks while i wait for a response

Look for the original firmware and reflash it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yhn1:
Rescan y’all Tstv is back enjoy while it last maybe for xmas
are they still active
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
microgiant:

The same business model killed HiTV. People only subscribed during the European Football season, and off season very minimal sub. Additionally they couldn't increase subscription charge much because it was mainly the football they had.

it was even suggested that they merge with AIT which had entertainment channels other than football, it was rejected.
I spoke with with one of the directors and he said they'll look into it.

They've been looking into it ever since?

No Yorùbá, Hausa and Igo movie channels.

No single Nollywood movie channel.

No African lifestyle channel.

They think all is about sport, packing all DSTV channels.

With my 4.2m dish, I watch all sports that DSTV, Startimes, Canal Sports, TSTV pit together doesn't show. But I can't watch local channels except I use Nigcomsat FTA.

Local content is important

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.