Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444809 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
graphicicon:
@ everyone , where can i watch BBnaija with 1.8m dish, my wife would not allow me to rest, she want me to get dstv, and i dont have cash,
we can talk privately on 08069338224 , i dont have browsable phone now , they stole my phone, just get to me on phone and i will call you back, please am especting your response.

It's good you want to make your wife happy but if she prioritizes BBN or any other TV show ahead of you getting a new phone... she needs to pay the sub for her show.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tivta(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
1kinggy:

It's good you want to make your wife happy but if she prioritizes BBN or any other TV show ahead of you getting a new phone... she needs to pay the sub for her show.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akanuohafia: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=davodyguy post=120345296]
Can you imagine?
So glad you're a second victim and we don't even know each other for anyone to claim we planned it.

Good evening boss, I read some of your past posts concerning signal loss, some of my TPS on 39 degree go off from 6pm only to come back stronger during the day.i think my lnb is responsible,pls which lnb will u recommend and how to get the original? I use PREMIUM HD 4WAYS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2023
akanuohafia:

Star Golf Fuji
Inverto Black
Revez
Technomate

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akanuohafia: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=davodyguy post=120729410]

Star Golf Fuji
Inverto Black
Revez
Technomate[thanks/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Please, can someone confirm if starview frequency is up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Crushhh: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Where can I get any of these lnbs. Anyone please??

Star Golf Fuji
Inverto Black
Revez
Technomate[/quote]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hotnholy:
Please, can someone confirm if starview frequency is up.
The most useless Cable TV operator in the history of Nigeria.

In 24 hours, they work for less than 12 hours and go off for the reminder of time.

Don't bother touching your dish set up

It's their network that's very unstable

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Okay thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Crushhh:
Where can I get any of these lnbs. Anyone please??

Star Golf Fuji
Inverto Black
Revez
Technomate
Prices vary, what you should look out for is someone that will sell Original

Make sure it's 4way you get

From ₦15,000 upward

Most expensive is Technomate almost ₦30,000

Cheapest is Star Gold Fuji ₦15,000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Do u need daily, weekly, monthly or yearly free CCCAM,mgcamd for ur European birds and always fta updating. Join us

Make sure u will also contribute to the affair of the community.

Join us

https:///HvvN1j9Pr3NLdiZJlfcuOA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodmorning house. Is biafra tv on air? If yes,what's the frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kedzht(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Seems FTA is partially dead! IPTV is the way once you have data. Bcoz paytv dey happy now as they’re whopping people like Kilode.
Except you have BUD (Big Dish).

Hoping for greater FTA…

✌️
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ab221(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
kedzht:
Seems FTA is partially dead! IPTV is the way once you have data. Bcoz paytv dey happy now as they’re whopping people like Kilode.
Except you have BUD (Big Dish).

Hoping for greater FTA…

✌️

Free IPTV or paid?
I don't trust paid ones.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kedzht(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
ab221:

Free IPTV or paid?
I don't trust paid ones.

I used paid APOLLO IPTV. It’s easy and enjoyable to watch. I watch any live sports/football matches of my choice.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by AceRoyal: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
kedzht:

I used paid APOLLO IPTV. It’s easy and enjoyable to watch. I watch any live sports/football matches of my choice.
How can I get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Crushhh: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Good day my bosses in the house. Please I need an urgent help. I use Aster s100 plus. Recently whenever I scan astra 19E on my decoder, it gets to a particular spot and stop scanning. Everything will just freeze. The timer will freeze also I would be left with no choice than to unplug my decoder and plug back. I've done this countless of times and it's still the same. What could be the problem and possible solution?? It just scan to a particular channel 189 asomdwie and freeze. Please help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Crushhh: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Good day my bosses in the house. Please I need an urgent help. I use Aster s100 plus. Recently whenever I scan astra 19.2E on my decoder, it gets to a particular spot and stop scanning. Everything will just freeze. The timer will freeze also I would be left with no choice than to unplug my decoder and plug back. I've done this countless of times and it's still the same. What could be the problem and possible solution?? It just scan to a particular channel 189 asomdwie and freeze. Please help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Crushhh:
Good day my bosses in the house. Please I need an urgent help. I use Aster s100 plus. Recently whenever I scan astra 19.2E on my decoder, it gets to a particular spot and stop scanning. Everything will just freeze. The timer will freeze also I would be left with no choice than to unplug my decoder and plug back. I've done this countless of times and it's still the same. What could be the problem and possible solution?? It just scan to a particular channel 189 asomdwie
and freeze. Please help
What you scanned is Astra 2e,2f,2g @ 28.2°E. You should try and scan it manually.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kluzi: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Greetings to all gurus in the house.
I am at decision point to get an FTA decoder to watch mostly Christian channels, Nigerian channels, kids channels, and football.
I already have dstv and consat dishes and decoders, also had startimes decoder with antenna. I like to do away (or modify, if possible) with all of them.
People, kindly spare some time to advise me on best & stable FTA decoder to acquire. I am aware of strong decoder only, but coming here I realised there are some more.
My preferences are recording, sharp pictures, and the likes. I live in Ado, Ekiti State.
Pls drop in your specific advice / recommendation. I appreciate in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michlins(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
kluzi:
I am at decision point to get an FTA decoder to watch mostly Christian channels, Nigerian channels, kids channels, and football.
I already have dstv and consat dishes and decoders, also had startimes decoder with antenna. I like to do away (or modify, if possible) with all of them.
People, kindly spare some time to advise me on best & stable FTA decoder to acquire. I am aware of strong decoder only, but coming here I realised there are some more.
My preferences are recording, sharp pictures, and the likes. I live in Ado, Ekiti State.
IPTV sure pass
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
kluzi:

I know what u need
I have what you need
just a simple and humble decoder that does d magic
but we are far apart
thank youn
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kluzi: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
michlins:
IPTV sure pass

I have an android box, but Is there on Nigeria an IPTV that doesn't consume Internet data?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kluzi: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
umbo:

I know what u need
I have what you need
just a simple and humble decoder that does d magic
but we are far apart
thank youn

Oh, that's good, can you please suggest it to me?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michlins(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
kluzi:

I have an android box, but Is there on Nigeria an IPTV that doesn't consume Internet data?
ah

How will it work sir. That IP part get reason na
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ayekotoo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Gurus in the house, where can I get a good Android box with satellite tuner in Lagos?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ozone0801(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2023
Good day guys
I want to ask if FTA is worth investing some money on in 2023. I'm sick of DStv with their repeated content.
Or what is the best alternative to DStv that will give value for one's money.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tivta(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
ozone0801:
Good day guys
I want to ask if FTA is worth investing some money on in 2023. I'm sick of DStv with their repeated content.

beware of people shouting iptv, most services dont last long, i heard 5m dish is the best option
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
ozone0801:
Good day guys

Well as you suggested that you want to opt out of dstv as a result of repeated movies, the same is applicable to other pay tv satellites as well as free to air. In order to get money for the value that free to air will offer you, you can get across to me on my WhatsApp number 08060150782. I will support you go for fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Does TSTV show PL?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tivta(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
philipbash:

Well as you suggested that you want to opt out of dstv as a result of repeated movies, the same is applicable to other pay tv satellites as well as free to air. In order to get money for the value that free to air will offer you, you can get across to me on my WhatsApp number 08060150782. I will support you go for fta
i hate it when people say dm or call me, it sounds fraudulent, just spill it here for all to learn

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennito: 2:36am On Mar 06, 2023
tivta:

i hate it when people say dm or call me, it sounds fraudulent, just spill it here for all to learn
Exactly. It often creates rooms for one to be ripped off his/her hard earned money.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.