Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438070 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please can anyone assist me on how to extract bin file from lenovo bios update file, I have done that using winrar, but am getting 9.3mb file which is higher than the size of the 8mb eprom ic, which is winboard 25Q64,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2023
baggiosne:
Another issue that's bothering me is that those channels i mentioned earlier like mbc n some of Yoruba channels are on ses 5 according to what I saw when checked through the said solar television but the dish outside is positioned to DStv angle,infact to my little knowledge on installation,ses 5 should bring the dish facing the sky upright ,,or may b one can still those channels with dish positioned exactly on DStv angle??it kps m Wondering
Most of these installers don't know the name of satellites o. Just use any ku band and it will work. What matters is the tp and dish direction.
The sunking tv I knew is not H.25 complaint. It's most likely on Nigcomsat or less likely 26e.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Meanwhile,this is the frequency I saw on some of the channels 12659 v 22500....ses 5 zuku
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thanks for the update my brother @ameboperoo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by irukandji89(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2023
baggiosne:
Meanwhile,this is the frequency I saw on some of the channels 12659 v 22500....ses 5 zuku

That's satview channel on nigcomsat. They just probably picked the first ku satellite on the list and input the required frequency.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
irukandji89:

That's satview channel on nigcomsat. They just probably picked the first ku satellite on the list and input the required frequency.
u're bless brother
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ewerex(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good day wonderful people. Am in need of your assistance. My decoder Mediastar MS-MINI2525 Forever was mistakenly reset to factory settings since then not a single chanel has come up. I was told to blind Scan, I can only see channel search on it. I have try but no channel has come up. I will really appreciate any help I can get from here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
ewerex:
Good day wonderful people. Am in need of your assistance. My decoder Mediastar MS-MINI2525 Forever was mistakenly reset to factory settings since then not a single chanel has come up. I was told to blind Scan, I can only see channel search on it. I have try but no channel has come up. I will really appreciate any help I can get from here
You will need to consult your installer or contact me if you are in Lagos on 08060150782. The decoder needs to be programmed again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ewerex(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
philipbash:
You will need to consult your installer or contact me if you are in Lagos on 08060150782. The decoder needs to be programmed again

I will try to get someone around then thought it something someone can put me through. Thanks for your time
Am in Ibadan.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
ewerex:

I will try to get someone around then thought it something someone can put me through. Thanks for your time
Am in Ibadan.
chat me up, maybe I can put you through
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ewerex(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penuelseun:
chat me up, maybe I can put you through

Ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
lincolnola:

Please I need active TPs to track them and the best lnb skew.
Thanks
Sorry for late response
42e is 12538H5000 or 12518H29500
16e is 10803H30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
ewerex:

Am in Ibadan.
You can chat me up on 08079771631 am also in ibadan around adeyemo molete
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
ewerex:

Am in Ibadan.

Someone can put you through via WhatsApp video chat

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Noah13: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Is anybody using the unique sat 2090 box?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Daninya33: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
philipbash:
the funniest satellite that shows more of Nollywood movies better than tstv now us multi tv
The channels are:
Rabbi tv
Newday tv
Hennes tv
Silver tv
Globe tv and so on

Since I added a second LNB, I lost these channels. I have scanned to no avail. Wife is not happy with me for adding a 2nd LNB as she no longer enjoys the channels without Globe TV and Hennes TV.

How do I track back these lost Ghana site?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Daninya33:

Since I added a second LNB, I lost these channels. I have scanned to no avail. Wife is not happy with me for adding a 2nd LNB as she no longer enjoys the channels without Globe TV and Hennes TV.
I
How do I track back these lost Ghana site?

You added it yourself? An experienced person would add that perfectly.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Daninya33: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
adubam:

It was a technician who did it.
When I was using just one LNB, I was picking up Globe TV,Hennes TV,MBC 1,2,3,NTA,AIT,NYSC,ABS, Gaskiya Plus etc
When he added the second LNB, which pick up french channels like CRTV sports,Kumasi TV, Africana Man etc, I lost Globe TV, Hennes TV etc
Now madam finds it boring as Globe TV is no longer accessible as she enjoys the Nollywood aired on the channel.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Daninya33: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
adubam:

It's a new CSat A22 decoder, the LNB are new also.
The technician has no clue why we no longer pick channels again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Daninya33:

When I was using just one LNB, I was picking up Globe TV,Hennes TV,MBC 1,2,3,NTA,AIT,NYSC,ABS, Gaskiya Plus etc
When he added the second LNB, which pick up french channels like CRTV sports,Kumasi TV, Africana Man etc, I lost Globe TV, Hennes TV etc
Now madam finds it boring as Globe TV is no longer accessible as she enjoys the Nollywood aired on the channel.

Get a good installer. I have 4 satellites on one dish and stations are fine.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chemicool: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please house, I need a good IKS and IPTV decoder. Which one is the best and the latest between Tiger T50 tiki taka and Tiger T30?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pufframmy: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
which satelite is this AND tp

adubam:

Get a good installer. I have 4 satellites on one dish and stations are fine.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michlins(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Guys which decoder I will buy for free to air channel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
pufframmy:
which satelite is this AND tp

Check the pix. The frequency is there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
chemicool:
Please house, I need a good IKS and IPTV decoder. Which one is the best and the latest between Tiger T50 tiki taka and Tiger T30?

Both are good. But T30 is more recent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
michlins:
Guys which decoder I will buy for free to air channel

Tiger, mediastar
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michlins(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
adubam:

Tiger, mediastar
any particular model between the two
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Declique(m): 2:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Wadup house.
Please I need d best TP to track 45'
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2023
michlins:
any particular model between the two

Check my recommendation in above post
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tchijioke: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2023
Good morning, please can someone help me confirm if TSTV Signal is currently available. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Daninya33:

if you are in Lagos, you can engage me to help you out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
tchijioke:
Good morning, please can someone help me confirm if TSTV Signal is currently available. Thanks
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.