Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5476431 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
gadotor: Please GEORGE-D PIDZO,AND OLENYE Try and help the man get the H-H motor,and give him all the assistants he needs,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 3:18am On Dec 31, 2012
@ all, happy xmas in arears and new year in advance, @ George D, i appreciate God for ur kind response when ever we come calling, pls can u refer me to the page where i can get the new freq n symbol rate for CNN, or beter still help out, i saw it recently but am using phone n its difficult to get the page. Thanks in anticipation of ur help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 3:47am On Dec 31, 2012
@ George D, i was able to get a quote on page 238 as 03983/v /2500 for CNN is it correct.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:42am On Dec 31, 2012
osef: @ George D, i was able to get a quote on page 238 as 03983/v /2500 for CNN is it correct.
it correct bro try it!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=kelechi55][/quote]stay where you are the links normally have problem in the wkend with important matches by now it shall be well! N.B on choices of word instead of dongle;we prefer the options facilities.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=Pidzo]@All
Those with SRT 4669x and 4669XII new software is out, ALL_IO_302p_20121226.zip. Get it here: http://crosat.us/upload/ if you are dwelling on the darkside dont try this @ home or anywhere!!![quote author=Pidzo]@All
Those with SRT 4669x and 4669XII new software is out, ALL_IO_302p_20121226.zip. Get it here: http://crosat.us/upload/ if you are dwelling on the darkside dont try this @ home or anywhere!!!
[quote author=Pidzo]@All
Those with SRT 4669x and 4669XII new software is out, ALL_IO_302p_20121226.zip. Get it here: http://crosat.us/upload/ if you are dwelling on the darkside dont try this @ home or anywhere!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2012
kelechi55:
Hello pls house apart 4rm ew3a is there any other satellite that 1 can ues to open dongle. Pls help me with dis i really need ur reply thank

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2012
Stevolat: man u r gud

My warm regards to u, Stevolat and a happy new year.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Jackobite: stay where you are the links normally have problem in the wkend with important matches by now it shall be well! N.B on choices of word instead of dongle;we prefer the options facilities.

Jackobite: @All
Those with SRT 4669x and 4669XII new software is out, ALL_IO_302p_20121226.zip. Get it here: http://crosat.us/upload/ if you aredwelling on the darkside dont try this @ home or anywhere!!!

LOL wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=Jackobite][/quote]what did u mean by darkside? please explain dis..is the latest software for 69x n 69xii not good 2 download or what?pls I want 2 know.tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Jackobite: it correct bro try it!!
thanks brother, i will try it this morning sha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2012
osef: @ George D, i was able to get a quote on page 238 as 03983/v /2500 for CNN is it correct.
lol,, grin grin..typo /error on symbol rate ...where the V polarity may not apply....Go to www.lyngsat.com/NSS-7.html this is what you should have done in the Ist place angry
NB;...and don't use (0)at the beginning of any C-BAND,frequency as it is not acceptable..lol. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by badaru1(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2012
brainy02: I dont knw hw possible this could be, can i bring down nss7 canal on a 30cm dish, the dish is a bit smaller to that tiny dish usually used for my tv? Have used this 30cm dish on dstv b4 and i got about 67% though then some vertical tp never came up..... So would it work for canal?
elf
You dont need to ask this question,since you have the dish,try it out yourself
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2012
odilibe: lol,, grin grin..typo /error on symbol rate ...where the V polarity may not apply....Go to www.lyngsat.com/NSS-7.html this is what you should have done in the Ist place angry
NB;...and don't use (0)at the beginning of any C-BAND,frequency as it is not acceptable..lol. grin
@ odilibe, thanks, but can u imagine that i could not log on to d site that is why i asked and am only referring to a quote and asking if its correct, any way thanks so much for the correction and is there n oda freq on that satt?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2012
osef: @ odilibe, thanks, but can u imagine that i could not log on to d site that is why i asked and am only referring to a quote and asking if its correct, any way thanks so much for the correction and is there n oda freq on that satt?

Use www.flysat.com if www.lyngsat is proving difficult to access.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2012
olenyi:

Use www.flysat.com if www.lyngsat is proving difficult to access.
@ olenyi thanks for the reference, am right now in d sun trying cnn in d sun, what could be wrong even with the frequency? Or 1.8 cannoy pick it again?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
Less than 7hrs after repair on saturday by ABOY at alaba,my decoder stoped working arround 5pm sunday evening,unfortunatly for me i misplace d guy's number.I am tired and helpless i dont know what to do again life at home now is boring.I really love d decoder because of its functns but this issue of i.c not béen available in nigeria they scare me of buying it again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ all, please is it that 1.8 cannot get cnn again?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hon1977: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
Can someone help me i have got a 4way diseq switch and all along it was working perfectly, now its only accepting Pas7/10 sat. So is it a receiver problem or something else help i can't always stand up to the receiver when i want to change channels imagine with 4 dishes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hon1977: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
For all those who helped me especially Olenyi and Mkhue thank u guys i managed to nail Ptv Sports and Optma and i hope to get Mpeg 4 and never again in my life wil i think of pay per view. HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR FTA TEAM.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
osef: @ all, please is it that 1.8 cannot get cnn again?
Unlike before, tracking CNN on 20W requires a new learning curve on dish installation. My guess is that most people who still pick that sat with 1.8m prime focus dish close to the equator here in Sub Sahara africa are the ones with motorized dishes. To bag CNN, I think it'll be better you get yourself a +>3m dish and point it to either AB7, Nilesat or BADR. Else, sun go show u peper as u struggle sweating your pants off with your 1.8m.
Happy hunting though. MmHmm, lest I forget, you can go for pay tv as the last resort. Hi hi hi hi!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
T-SHIRT@:
Less than 7hrs after repair on saturday by ABOY at alaba,my decoder stoped working arround 5pm sunday evening,unfortunatly for me i misplace d guy's number.I am tired and helpless i dont know what to do again life at home now is boring.I really love d decoder because of its functns but this issue of i.c not béen available in nigeria they scare me of buying it again
may be he is in his village right now but i can help u with his number if u want.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
osef: @ all, please is it that 1.8 cannot get cnn again?

For quite some time now, cnn signals has gone down. Back in the day, when i want to motorise any c band dish, i used itv,eatv @ 64.2 ' east as my east reference point and cnn for my western point. But for some time now, cnn has become unreliable.

To get it now is a tug of war and usually requires a dish bigger dan 1.8 to be on the safe side. Except u know ur onions.

What i'll suggest is u remove the diaphram and replace with a glass cut to the same size. Glass usually brings up ur signal strenght.

Dats the only advice i can offer. I've run into such hurdles before.

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
hon1977: For all those who helped me especially Olenyi and Mkhue thank u guys i managed to nail Ptv Sports and Optma and i hope to get Mpeg 4 and never again in my life wil i think of pay per view. HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR FTA TEAM.

Thank you, hon1977. Same wishes to u too. Fta for life. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
T-SHIRT@:

I had to pack my 69x because of this same thing. Four good times dat i spent #4000 each time changing the I.C only to come home and within a week, same wahala.

I've used step down (suggested by the repair guy), no way.
I'll suggest u repair it and ask the guy to make u an offer for it. Put in some money amd buy 4322 which is cheap.

Ps: Forget dat talk of the ic not being in nigeria. They source it from china quite alright, but its very much available. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
hon1977: Can someone help me i have got a 4way diseq switch and all along it was working perfectly, now its only accepting Pas7/10 sat. So is it a receiver problem or something else help i can't always stand up to the receiver when i want to change channels imagine with 4 dishes.

Try two things

Change the diseqc or
Upgrade ur system.

Which ever works first.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
pls house help me,I want 2 buy d best of strong hd receiver but i don't know d one i wil go for.pls help me i dont want 2 make a mistake or rebuy.tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
calis2: pls house help me,I want 2 buy d best of strong hd receiver but i don't know d one i wil go for.pls help me i dont want 2 make a mistake or rebuy.tnx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
calis2: pls house help me,I want 2 buy d best of strong hd receiver but i don't know d one i wil go for.pls help me i dont want 2 make a mistake or rebuy.tnx.

4930L (#18000 - #21000)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dolpaz: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pidzo: @All
Those with SRT 4669x and 4669XII new software is out, ALL_IO_302p_20121226.zip. Get it here: http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?PHPSESSID=fa9f2d2037703794bc90f769244511b3&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa cool
Please house, i want to know the essence of upgrading one's decoder
Will be adding new channels or what..we need full explanation!
Thank you and Happy new Year
FTA for Life !
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ibaku: may be he is in his village right now but i can help u with his number if u want.
Thank i will appreciate it if can help me with is number so that i can inform him of what happen and may be he can help again my NUMBER is 08060460463,i cant wait for ur sms thanks in anticipation
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2013
A Happy and prosperous new year to us all.

FTA 4 LIFE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.