Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5435493 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2013
Yomkris:
just get urself a usb tv tuner from any computer store and that will turn ur pc to tv witout probs.

Thanks bro,I had the same problem,after reading your post I bought the Intex USB2.0 TV Stick with FM and now enjoying TV on my laptop.No need to buy another Screen.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2013
those who've lost RDV senegal use 10804H/V30000.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 8:39pm On May 21, 2013
twinskenny: @swordswifter

Great work... i had that box before but then i have to discard it becos of the numerous issues... kudos to u bro

@ twinskenny

Thanks bro. I'm planning on pushing it to it's limits. That receiver is not dead at all. I've contacted the necessary stakeholders to also confirm what i had been enjoying all this while. Hopefully we should all start receiving updates soon when they confirm my findings.

Just By the way:
I also found out today someone in Nigeria had told his boss he had installed a small fan on the same kind of receiver(SRT 4910 HD) and that the freezing had stopped. Please ooo, the fan will just keep the CPU cool but it will not stop the freezing so please read my posts again and remember to tell your boss you read it here on Nairaland.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2013
swordswifter:

@ twinskenny

Thanks bro. I'm planning on pushing it to it's limits. That receiver is not dead at all. I've contacted the necessary stakeholders to also confirm what i had been enjoying all this while. Hopefully we should all start receiving updates soon when they confirm my findings.

Just By the way:
I also found out today someone in Nigeria had told his boss he had installed a small fan on the same kind of receiver(SRT 4910 HD) and that the freezing had stopped. Please ooo, the fan will just keep the CPU cool but it will not stop the freezing so please read my posts again and remember to tell your boss you read it here on Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin Yeah Nairaland it is...VIVA FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 2:20am On May 22, 2013
i readjusted my dish facing 16/17 east and when i blind scan, i got edo broadcasting television, ogun state broadcasting coperation, sound city, trem, wap tv, and a whole lot of other channels which i have not been seeing but they were all encrypted with the dollar sign... Can somebody tell me what package is that...?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:01am On May 22, 2013
kingsley-1:
i readjusted my dish facing 16/17 east and when i blind scan, i got edo broadcasting television, ogun state broadcasting coperation, sound city, trem, wap tv, and a whole lot of other channels which i have not been seeing but they were all encrypted with the dollar sign... Can somebody tell me what package is that...?

@Kingsley-1.

You no dey sleep so? grin.

@ Topic, will check and revert back. wink.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayd91(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2013
kingsley-1:

Frequency man, Frequency.
Please paste the frequency.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Omoakin5(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2013
Gum day 2 all d guru in dis site i just join dis site nd i luv all i hav read keep it up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Omoakin5(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2013
ayd91:

pls my guy d freq because i did not get it on my 4922a pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ayofumi(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2013
Plz i hv SRT 4663x and i wnt to get AIT and some channells plz wat frq and sy r: with i use plz.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2013
ayd91:

11293H44994
11356H44994..... They are wonderful channels but they are not showing... Cos of the dollar sign ....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ayofumi(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2013
Ayd91 wat is d use of d frq wic dey are showing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 10:01am On May 22, 2013
good cband lnb pla
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jacob2012(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2013
kingsley-1:
those channel are for startime terristrial decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:16am On May 22, 2013
jacob2012:
those channel are for startime terristrial decoder
those channels are not 4 startime,they are for consat,they are on test transmission
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jacob2012(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2013
faithchild: those channels are not 4 startime,they are for consat,they are on test transmission
@faithchild. Pls ther is no consat on my decoder. & whr shld me dish face
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spygens: 2:33pm On May 22, 2013
petfun4u: My Gurus, I was able to tracked 4 satellite on one dish, my 1m dish. The sats are
a. 160E/170E – my primary LNB followed by
b. 280E
c. 360E and
d. 450E (which many referred to as HITV new direction but not) the last one up in my 4LNBs diagram
Find the four (4) LNB arrangement on the picture below with four LNBs - original picture will be uploaded soon.

While my second tracking experience took me several weeks before I could achieved my result.
On my second 1m dish I used for my Nilesat, I was able to track 3 satellites as explained below;
a. 70W- my Nilesat followed up by
b. 220W –NSS7 and finally below my nilesat I tracked
c. 4.80E (to the highest signal of 85% to give me the Etv feed to watch my football)
Find the three (3) LNB arrangement on the picture below with three LNBs - original picture will be uploaded soon.

Still working on more.

Remain blessed.

please is it possible to track eutelsat 36°E and intelsat20 68,5°E on the same dish (60cm)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2013
spygens:

please is it possible to track eutelsat 36°E and intelsat20 68,5°E on the same dish (60cm)
nope
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spygens: 3:02pm On May 22, 2013
twinskenny: nope
and with 90cm?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2013
brainy02: good cband lnb pla

The best C-Band is Eurostar esdt 700 with twin outputs.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=spygens]and with 90cm?[/quote

you cant get it.. the distance is far apart
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 4:53pm On May 22, 2013
kibukila:

The best C-Band is Eurostar esdt 700 with twin outputs.
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2013
I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH MY 69X,AT ALABA THEY TOLD ME THAT D BOARD IS BAD,ANY SOLUTION
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2013
Ayofumi: Plz i hv SRT 4663x and i wnt to get AIT and some channells plz wat frq and sy r: with i use plz.
U cnt gt AIT wt 4663x,Gt urself an mpeg4 box
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2013
I want to buy a wifi compatible receiver of these Brands :Redline, dreambox, openbox or astrovox,,they are not available in my country, Malawi, don't know about neighbours, Tanzania,Zambia or Zimbabwe and Mozambique,, Can you guys recommend for me an online shop that is capable of delivering to me in Malawi,,, am prepared to meet the shipping cost,,,Trusted sites please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arselona1(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2013
FreeTVguru: I want to buy a wifi compatible receiver of these Brands :Redline, dreambox, openbox or astrovox,,they are not available in my country, Malawi, don't know about neighbours, Tanzania,Zambia or Zimbabwe and Mozambique,, Can you guys recommend for me an online shop that is capable of delivering to me in Malawi,,, am prepared to meet the shipping cost,,,Trusted sites please
Hi pal iam living in morogoro tanzani a student at mzumbe university . I dnt hve the brand u have mentioned but i hve srt 499A(wifi compatible) for sell . U may keep in touch with me if u pa interested with my gadget thru rmayasa@mustudent.ac.tz or 255769623283. U re welcome my pal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2013
brainy02: good cband lnb pla

Eurostar ES21
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2013
jackobite; Srt 4910HD board with cooling fan

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:22pm On May 23, 2013
Jackobite: jackobite

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2013
Good Job Jakobite

grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2013
the House we receive the final outcome of the Swordswifter invention part 1 wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.