Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5460740 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
IT4ALL: @ d office...ΨђåƮ is d nature of d frequency @ IRIB side...just wana know
somebody just asked me...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
IT4ALL: Some C-Band channels are circular that is, they have polarization(R/L) eg is Irib3964R30000. those with this (R/L), insert the di-electric plate. Note,before you track, change the R to V or Change the L to H. Some C-Band channels are also linear, that is the have polarization(V/H) don't insert the di-electric plate

OR

[b]The function of this plate is that, whenever a C-Band TP has R/L, like Irib 3964R30000, you have to open the throat of your LNB & slot in the di-electric plate b4 you can track that channel. If it is a C-Band TP but with H/V, like 3155V27499, you have to remove the plate from the LNB b4 you can track that channel. Bear in mind that, Irib channels frequency originally is 3964R30000. But to change the R to V, on your decoder just go to the polarization and make it V. Now let's track Irib 1. Put the di-electric plate in the LNB 2. Input freq:3964 sym rate:30000 pol:V 3. Raise the dish little above multi-tv position and hit ur green on your decoder.

DOWNLOAD THE WINRAR FILE,EXTRACT AND USE THE PICTURES AS GUIDE.ENJOY.VIVA
FTA.

SEE THE SECOND POST ON THIS THREAD FOR THE ATTACHED FILE.if u r having prob with it send ur request to ma e-mail:olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk....but if u want me to install it fƠ̴͡я̲̅ u...contact me on 08038011571...i will be friendly...u need d key contact me on either...
Good day bros, pls I appareciate ur write up on how to track the Irib signal. But how can I can I get the C-Band LNB and how much doas it go for.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
ainanimi: Good day bros, pls I appareciate ur write up on how to track the Irib signal. But how can I can I get the C-Band LNB and how much doas it go for.
i dnt know ur location...btw 2k to 2500...get strong it comes with d dielectric plate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Man u vs liverpool on IRIB VERZESH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Akinige: my irib signal is 82 % while jsc is 91 loud n clear wit 1. 8 cm pan dish in ibadan .
@Akinige Pls what is Noise of ur Supermax? is it 13k, 15k or 17k?pls explain bcus this could be a prove to what @Sammu posted here lastweek that Supermax perform better than Strong in Circular C Band tracking. Pls Waiting for ur anwsers.Thanks Viva FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Inofe: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello housen pls am new here, pls I need assistance on how I can watch ucl matches on my strong decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Inofe: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello house pls am new here, pls I need assistance on how I can watch ucl matches on my strong decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Kungu ,quite a long time.Where are you?we all miss you here.Good to check in once in a while.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
kd10: @Akinige Pls what is Noise of ur Supermax? is it 13k, 15k or 17k?pls explain bcus this could be a prove to what @Sammu posted here lastweek that Supermax perform better than Strong in Circular C Band tracking. Pls Waiting for ur anwsers.Thanks Viva FTA
If you are referring to Supermax VH 777 extended lnb etc, it's noise temp= 17k,it is good @ circular pol...but also what makes it unique, is that it is more easy to play with the dielectric plate with supermax lnb on circular polarity R/L, cos manufacturer has made the lnb ready with demarcations and only 2 settings for inserting the dielectric plate in the lnb feedhorn ,that will give less errors when using the dielectric plate for circular pol...

Using supermax or other lnb and to receive maximum signal @ circular polarity while inserting the dielectric plate you need to do more damage to the linear signal H/V...wrong setting of the plate does little damage to linear pol but less signal to the circular polarity R/L...

For supermax VH 777 Extended c band lnb ...skew lnb at 12 o'clock insert dielectric plate on a horizontal position after inserting the plate,return to your normal skew...This can give improved signal on a transponder on the circular pol..otherwise inserting the plate on vertical position will allow the lnb to receive some linear H signal eg 4064 H 19850 on intelsat 20 @68.5east etc without any lose in signal quality, with or without the plate... .i hope this helps! grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
kibukila: Audio is Ok now on Etv Ghana on multitv enjoy.
More channels will be added soon watchout,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 12:23am On Sep 26, 2013
@Chairman Sir Odilibe Thanks alot for your explanation though Akinige didn't tell us the model of his Supermax C band Lnb but i have noted down ur analysis. @Akinige The Noise Figure & the model of your Supermax plssss forumites are waitng for ur Response.Thanks.Viva Fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Smilelo(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2013
obnelly: Kungu ,quite a long time.Where are you?we all miss you here.Good to check in once in a while.

my friend I tried sending u an e-mail but not working. pls I will like to see u one on one. or talk to u on phone or chart with u on facebook. there is my number 08065834949 just flash I will call back. , facebook. id : D Boss Smile
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2013
IT4ALL: i dnt know ur location...btw 2k to 2500...get strong it comes with d dielectric plate

Thank you for your prompt response.

My location is Ajasa Command area of Ipaja here in Lagos State. I want to knw if you can assist in getting the LNB for me and also to know if the C - Band LNB comes in 4 - way output like in our normal KU Band LNB. If possible kindly furnish me on how we can meet and finalise the transaction.

Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Remmyjex(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Twinsoris: To all my fellow members in the house concerning the MBC 3 there is a signal flotuation on that TP 11192 H 3210 despite my signal is 67% while 12727 H 30000 is 80% on 90 cm canalsat dish and still MBC3 is still the signal went ON and OFF and to get JSC SPORT 1-10 you need at least 2.4M and above on BADR 6 but on yahsat i am not yet work on that Bird and on hotbird hou can only get JSC SPORT 1-5 only.
pls can i get jsc sports 1-10 with 2.4m dish in onitsha
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=tayokay][/quote]

Good day bros,

Please where can one get that type of Multi LNB holder and like how much does it go for in the market. If possible if one can get through you please let us know.

Good research bro.

bye
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
dude just go to oshodi or alaba na.

i saw the multi lnb at oshodi.

im sure u know where the sat equipment sellers are @ oshodi?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Plz is chinasat recievable in nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
pofolo:

whao , good,
how much is it at show the light?.
what happens to us who still have the old decoder? any special consideration?
can you also please drop the tracking frequency, time to dust my yagi antenna and old boxes................
hoping and hopeful, things seems to be getting better by the day
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bowofola213: Plz is chinasat recievable in nigeria

Plz try to read some posts back!!! I mentioned it that Irib package left chinasat some weeks back,,unless u want it for a different purpose
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mfumu:

Plz try to read some posts back!!! I mentioned it that Irib package left chinasat some weeks back,,unless u want it for a different purpose
Today Flysat is saying irib package is back on chinasat tps 12705H and 12733H
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mfumu:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bowofola213: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mfumu:

they r naw bak
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bowofola213: they r naw bak
so can we nail dat bird in.nigeria,if yes dish size pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=Akinige] 13k[/ quote] @Akinige Gud Afternoon Sir i posted a QuiZ to you since yesterday still no reply from you, Pls ur reply is for the benefit of all forum members.What is the Noise Figure of the Spermax Cband lnb u are using & the model name thanks viva Fta?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
kyleege: Today Flysat is saying irib package is back on chinasat tps 12705H and 12733H

That's good news finally.

Thanks for the update
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls house i av hd ts-3000h and i want to fix IRIB VERZESH but there is know i try to in put biss on it i know know how to get it pls i need help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
guys it seems Irib frequency is having some problems, It is just flashing since some hrs ago,,,,all other tps on the satellite are normal,,,,just checked with a friend who is also experiencing the same problem @ the moment

We are both in Malawi (southern Africa)

May I know if its stable in your respected regions

FTA fo Life!!!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
guys it seems Irib frequency is having some problems, It is just flashing since some hrs ago,,,,all other tps on the satellite are normal,,,,just checked with a friend who is also experiencing the same problem @ the moment

FTA fo Life!!!!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mfumu: guys it seems Irib frequency is having some problems, It is just flashing since some hrs ago,,,,all other tps on the satellite are normal,,,,just checked with a friend who is also experiencing the same problem @ the moment

FTA fo Life!!!!!!
sup...lets all solve d prob...@ ΨђåƮ time does it goes red or flashn...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Akinige: 13k
Do you know how much they charge for their monthly subscribtion?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfumu(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
IT4ALL: sup...lets all solve d prob...@ ΨђåƮ time does it goes red or flashn...

Oooh its now bak,,,seems it was a temporal problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Valto: NEW SOFTWARE FOR STRONG 4922 WITH IPTV. SRT4920_133p_130925.zip
New Software for SRT4920, 4922 & 4922A with IPTV
service (FOC) Press F4 under Channel List Menu (OK): 25-09-2013. download it here

[url]crosat.us/upload/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=SRT4920_133p_130925.zip&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East&[/url]

unzip to get an stb file....... pls who knows a 3g internet modem that works well with str 4922A?

Picture quality has dropped

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.