Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5453918 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samoranopapa(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gud evenin house pls I will lyk to install FTA on my 4663,ow will I go abt it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by smithll: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2013
'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Pls gurus in d haws. Can any1 share d nagravision code of optima sports and other channels. Really some of us need it. Ma number 08168585482 and email aokhuosami@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2013
AM WORRIED IDMAN TV IS PROVING MORE RESPONSIBLE BUT HARD TO TRACK. GURUS IN D HOUSE PLS HELP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2013
Samoranopapa: Gud evenin house pls I will lyk to install FTA on my 4663,ow will I go abt it
4663 is an mpeg2 receiver hence u have limited access to certain channels, ur best bet with that receiver is nilesat which needs 1.8m dish and above pending on ur location. moreso if u r a church channels lover then u can hook up to 68.5°E (mytv) and enjoy tvc news, waptv n idan tv in addition to d church channels, thank u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by goodieuzo: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
can i get nilesat with 1.8m in portharcourt?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
yeah
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=Ussals]
4663 is an mpeg2 receiver hence u have limited access to certain channels, ur best bet with that receiver is nilesat which needs 1.8m dish and above pending on ur location. moreso if u r a church channels lover then u can hook up to 68.5°E (mytv) and enjoy tvc news, waptv n idan tv in addition to d church channels, thank u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
olenyi:

Hope you're using the right frequency for your tracking.

Also check the below maps to be sure the satellite's footprint covers your area.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
R2bees: yeah
NILESAT with 1.8m dish at Port Harcourt? I have my doubt.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=DAMOCA][/quote]
Thax very pliz help me with the strongest TP i can use to catch eutelsat at 16e.regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samoranopapa(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ussals:
thanks 4 answerin me bro,but my signal Is showin red,can u pls help me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
HI, house one of my client is relocating to benin city and need an installer to fix is W4 for him; if anyone in benin-city that can do the job?hook me up on my line for arrangement.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
DAMOCA:
Thax very pliz help me with the strongest TP i can use to catch eutelsat at 16e.regards
12562h30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ussals(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Samoranopapa: thanks 4 answerin me bro,but my signal Is showin red,can u pls help me out
which signal are u talking about? clarify yourself pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by goodieuzo: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ogojohn: NILESAT with 1.8m dish at Port Harcourt? I have my doubt.
please who have tried it should confirm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zungwe93: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
smithll:
Please I need the code too. My email is mcshole@gmail.com.

pls i need the code. E-mail me on zungwe93@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please I also need the code , my email address :gboladimeji@gmail.com ;or 08024153592, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
ekonibaje: NAGRAVISION3 CODE
Please I also need the code , my email address :gboladimeji@gmail.com ;or 08024153592, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Heko: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManTiger(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
goodieuzo:
please who have tried it should confirm
Bro, Nilesat with 1.8m dish in PH is possible but i'll emplore you to go for 2m dish and above.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Samoranopapa(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ussals:
which signal are u talking about? clarify yourself pls.
I mean the signal strength is showing red,this is only sat dat do show green signal(INTELSAT 7,10/K)
I don't know maybe u get me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by binget88: 5:41am On Dec 09, 2013
odilibe: http://fadfadaah..co.uk/2013/02/irib-arabsat-5c.html
relly helpfull bro u r the man.GOD bless u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Mackie1: guys please, am not really into these things but I can cope, we have mytv and dstv, am a sorry fanatics but my dad isn't, he subscribes for family and I don't get too watch football matches. after watching today's match outside I looked for this thread. we have this big (strong mytv decoder) and our engineer put all gospel channels on it. please how do I get these sport channels this dish has a positioner help me.

Sent you q mail. Follow me on my profile and reply the mail let take it from there.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mackie1(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2013
ok thanks kindly drop your number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Ussals:
12562h30000
thax bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by electrotee: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2013
Read through the link below and u will see why we all have to continue exploring & researching on FTA.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/nigerians-groan-multichoices-pay-tv/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Good day guys.. Please how do i connect 4922A to an Lcd tv via hdmi wire.. Av tried connecting it, but its not showing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by electrotee: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
naijaobi: Good day guys.. Please how do i connect 4922A to an Lcd tv via hdmi wire.. Av tried connecting it, but its not showing.
There is nothing special in connecting it as long as ur hd cable is good. Connect d hd cable to d decoder then d other end to d lcd TV, if ur lcd TV has hd port 1 & hd port 2, then be sure to use ur TV remote control to select which hd port u plug d hd cable to.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JamalR(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Good day gurus. Pls can any1 confirm peacetv is at mytv and the tp pls. Wanna hlp ma frnd wid tracking it. Thnks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
electrotee: There is nothing special in connecting it as long as ur hd cable is good. Connect d hd cable to d decoder then d other end to d lcd TV, if ur lcd TV has hd port 1 & hd port 2, then be sure to use ur TV remote control to select which hd port u plug d hd cable to.
ok..tanx..will try it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
What is Hackintosh?
Apple computers come with their operating system called Mac OS X that is intended to be run on Macintosh computers only. Mac OS X is set to run under specific hardware conditions that only Macintoshes have.A hackintosh is simply any non-Apple hardware that has been made or “hacked” to run OS X. This could apply to any hardware, whether it’s a manufacturer-made or personally-built computer.
Why OS X?

Its Free icon smile Distros The Worlds Most Advanced Operating System is Free.
OS X is based on UNIX, so its 99.9% Safe, Secure and Free From Viruses.
OS X is a Way Faster Than Windows & Other Operating Systems, for an example if you got about 25-10 MB/S Copy Speed in Windows with the same hardware you can go up-to 70 MB/S in OS X (Personal Experience ).
You’ll Never Goto Windows After Using OS X for a Month.
To Whom OS X is Suitable For ?

OS X is Suitable for All Users Its Very Simplified With Its Interface.
You’ll Become a Professional Computer User After Using OS X for a Period of Time
With OS X Photo Graphers, Graphics Designers, Programmers, Music Composers & Every Professionals Can Take Their Carrier up-to Maximum Level.
If You are a Current Xcode Developer or If You Want to Be an Apple iPhone, iPod and iPad Developer This is The Alternate Choice Instead of Macs.
OS X Contains More Apps Than You Ever Imagined. Most OS X Applications are Like Portable Apps.You Don’t Even Have to Install Most Just Drag & Drop and Use Apps.
What are The Hardware Requirements Needed to Install OS X in My Desktop/Laptop?

First Your Processor Should Be 64 Bit Capable (but Mostly All Processors after 2008 are 64 Capable)
OS X Supports Most nVidia and AMD Graphics Chipsets. a Few Intel Chipsets are Supported Like HD 2500, HD 3000 & HD 4000.
So If You Want to Do Graphics Designing You’ll Need a Graphics Card. but You Can Run OS X Without a Graphics Card.
99% of Sound, Ethernet and Other Hardwares are Completely Supported With OS X.

tutorial will follow soon.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.