Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427957 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fadola2: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2013
uchechuwku:

Guys, I said mail me.
I don't check dis thread like I do months ago.
Anyways, sent to everyone
Once again, It is for 4669XII
Fixes the crosat and infinity package on amos 5 and wld still retain the options menu.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fadola2: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2013
uchechuwku:

Guys, I said mail me.
I don't check dis thread like I do months ago.
Anyways, sent to everyone
Once again, It is for 4669XII
Fixes the crosat and infinity package on amos 5 and wld still retain the options menu.
Pls i need it fadipeolaniyi1@gmail.com, i try to email u but i cant find ur email.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Good morning gurus, I dont know if this is the right thread to ask this question. Q-sat and A-sky~ what's the difference with regards to which is the best? Someone should please give me a link if this is not the right thread to ask questions about Q-sat. Thanks!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2013
U can get @ satellite shops in Mission Road,or beta stil meet any Welder to help u form one,beta self.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by walelove: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=Fadola2][/quote],my mail is " fortunekg3@gmail.com" thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2013
please house ive been trying to track amos like days now but no avail with my 69z, does it any thing to do with upgrade cos my box is still 1.00p(2010 version) its just red and refuse to even flash green,i based in ibadan.ive used all procedures and evev change lnbf but still red.pls help o
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2013
THREASHOLD20:

Can you show the frontery of the lnb arrangements n
amos 5 primary,multi middle and dstv on top

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
okoegualek: U can get @ satellite shops in Mission Road,or beta stil meet any Welder to help u form one,beta self.

pls i need a pictorial sample of d pole mount.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
@ uchechuwku
thanks so much,i saw it but not yet download
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pipi23: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=Fadola2][/quote] pls @Uchechukwu, I need the software too... Pwizo@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adedayo101: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
okoegualek: U can get @ satellite shops in Mission Road,or beta stil meet any Welder to help u form one,beta self.
adedayo101: @all
Pls I need any member from benin city to drop me an address of a satellite shop where I can get a 1.8m pole mount dish. Thanks in advance

I want to buy the WHOLE dish not just the fabricated neck. 1.8m POLE MOUNT DISH (supermax or eurostar)

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
adedayo101:

I want to buy the WHOLE dish not just the fabricated neck. 1.8m POLE MOUNT DISH (supermax or eurostar)
I suppose they don't come with pole mount. You must fabricate it from the technicians. I mean welders.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
adedayo101:

I suppose they don't come with pole mount. You must fabricate it from the technicians. I mean welders
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
@ all my oga @ top,pls bill me out.can i use dish 60cm or 90cm to get this sat
Al Jazeera Sport on Nilesat 102/201 & Eutelsat 7 West A at 7.3°W
pls urgent reply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oluwalogbon: @ all my oga @ top,pls bill me out.can i use dish 60cm or 90cm to get this sat
Al Jazeera Sport on Nilesat 102/201 & Eutelsat 7 West A at 7.3°W
pls urgent reply.
When you can post why not read most of the library stuff here. It will educate you and make some of your question appear less stupid.
On a lighter note. what is your location. This is where you will start first. Don't means to make u appear less important.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ogojohn: When you can post why not read most of the library stuff here. It will educate you and make some of your question appear less stupid.
On a lighter note. what is your location. This is where you will start first. Don't means to make u appear less important.

I ready library and ref,but it not solve my qus dat is reason y i ask u.if u want to assist me ans it.instead of quaery me
my location kwara
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Oluwalogbon:

I ready library and ref,but it not solve my qus dat is reason y i ask u.if u want to assist me ans it.instead of quaery me
my location kwara

ok o.

sorry sir. we are sorry for quaery you.

wait o. we dey come answer your questions. we will even come to.kwara to install for you.

u just have to increase that salary wey u dey pay we your slaves
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
THREASHOLD20:
Ok but I notice that d signal always fluctuating and d software version is 1.15p(Jan 16 2013).pls suggests if it require new released firmware. Thanks
download d latest s/w version 144p for ur srt 4922 n u are gud to go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yonderguy(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Yonderguy: Good morning gurus, I dont know if this is the right thread to ask this question. Q-sat and A-sky~ what's the difference with regards to which is the best? Someone should please give me a link if this is not the right thread to ask questions about Q-sat. Thanks!!!
Can someone please tell me why nobody care to answer my question in this forum? Is it that I am not a bonafied member or just an oversight? Please gurus this is the 13000th time I am asking a question without getting a reply. Someone please help me ooooooooo!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Yonderguy: Can someone please tell me why nobody care to answer my question in this forum? Is it that I am not a bonafied member or just an oversight? Please gurus this is the 13000th time I am asking a question without getting a reply. Someone please help me ooooooooo!
Because you ask a very silly question and you are even lucky not to have been ban any more such of a post from you i will personal see to you be ban over to you moderator pls take note it is high time we sanitize this forum
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seaman2010(m): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2013
ayolacz: download d latest s/w version 144p for ur srt 4922 n u are gud to go
Please, do you have the software. My email:- goldenface2010@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seaman2010(m): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2013
ayolacz: download d latest s/w version 144p for ur srt 4922 n u are gud to go
Please, do you have the software. My email:- goldenface2010@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oluwalogbon(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2013
4llerbuntu:

ok o.

sorry sir. we are sorry for quaery you.

wait o. we dey come answer your questions. we will even come to.kwara to install for you.

u just have to increase that salary wey u dey pay we your slaves

ok thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2013
walelove: ,my mail is " fortunekg3@gmail.com" thanks
Fadola2: Pls i need it fadipeolaniyi1@gmail.com, i try to email u but i cant find ur email.
pipi23: pls @Uchechukwu, I need the software too... Pwizo@yahoo.com
Fadola2: Pls i need it fadipeolaniyi1@gmail.com, i try to email u but i cant find ur email.
if any of u guys get the software..
pls remember to forward me toooo pls
brainycube02@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Yonderguy: Can someone please tell me why nobody care to answer my question in this forum? Is it that I am not a bonafied member or just an oversight? Please gurus this is the 13000th time I am asking a question without getting a reply. Someone please help me ooooooooo!
It is because this forum is free from illegalities.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2013
brainy02: if any of u guys get the software..
pls remember to forward me toooo pls
brainycube02@yahoo.com

@ all check your email addresses for the requested nairalander s
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by toscotech(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2013
THREASHOLD20:

Please i need it to
Toscotech@Gmail.Com
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abdulo4real: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2013
THREASHOLD20:

plz i need d software too here is my email obojo18@gmail.com..... tanx in advance.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
THREASHOLD20:

need it to...wana add it to ma library...olusmile2003@yahoo.co.uk...tanxs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kazsat2004: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2013
I need it too,here is my mail address,Kazsat2013@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2013
pls gurus in the house, how can i copy firmware from my decoder to my flash drive for future use incase i want to restore the decoder to original firmware . My decoder is srt 4922A.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adedayo101: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Ogojohn: I suppose they don't come with pole mount. You must fabricate it from the technicians. I mean welders.

Ogojohn,,,looks like u didn't read and understand my post well enough,,I said POLE MOUNT DISH not POLE for mounting the dish. You should that there is GROUND MOUNT DISH and POLE MOUNT DISH. Thanks all the same..I got an address on lagos road

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.