Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5450525 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
edunola: Any info on mbc on 7w and pls can i get it wit 1meter dish. Frq n transponders pls house
Yes! 11560V27501 and make use of stargold lnb. Good luck..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
zee911: @blexxonmak and every other NairaLander in the House>>

Is there any hope for those of us who have and use srt4940, or is it that we have been condemned to a life hear-but-not-experience. I hardly read anything good stuff that has to do with the srt4940 decoder on this forum.

BTW, if I may ask, what is this BISS stuff all about? And if it is about unscrambling TV3 for Multi-TV, then is it that it can't be done for srt4940? Because I have a neighbour who watches TV3 on his srt4663x and he doesn't know how the person who did it for him went about it, and even that same person is hard to get to do stuff.

So guys, I really need your help. Whatever you can not post on this forum, you can please send to zionic911@gmail.com

Thanks all.
as regard tv3 on str 4663x its a big lie, it can never happen. because TV3 is an mpeg4 channels while str 4663x is mpeg2. Ur 4940 is one if d useless str for fta in terms of software upadate. Its better u go to either 4669-4922a lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
House o. I need help asap. My str 4922a was affected with a thunder lightening, its ON normal, as if nothing happen to it. But when I connect d AV it doesn't display on my TV. Any clue pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bigabbey: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
blexxonmak: @jman77.Send me a PM or drop your email address.Posting of keys here is prohibited.
pls send to abbey1468@yahoo.com tanx.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daudae1: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
pls House i need to track amos 5 on 60 cm dish i have 4922A...i want to watch world cup tomoro..pls the TP pls im beging pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
daudae1: pls House i need to track amos 5 on 60 cm dish i have 4922A...i want to watch world cup tomoro..pls the TP pls im beging pls
there re many tp to track with but u can use this RRsat tp 11801 v 27500 then blind-scan for d rest to come out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
@Hotobo, you did not give d lnb skew...is ur rx now functioning? Regards!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dennisme: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
hotobo: House o. I need help asap. My str 4922a was affected with a thunder lightening, its ON normal, as if nothing happen to it. But when I connect d AV it doesn't display on my TV. Any clue pls.
send it to where u bought it and i think they can assist in fixing it for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daudae1: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote
author=hotobo] there re many tp to track with but u can use this RRsat
tp 11801 v 27500 then blind-scan for d rest to come out[/quote] i cant find Ait and co pls i need to watch world cup on fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by daudae1: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
pls i need to track ait and many free to air chanels with my 60cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
My infinity doesnt show. Is it just me or is It general
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mystyle12: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
blexxonmak: @dennisme.
If your receiver is patched,
Press F1 and then 8280

Go to the slot number 86 (or look for the right slot showing TV3: 12522:27000:V)
Enter the following:

Prov ID: 00 1F FF
Index: 1C
Key: XX/XX/XX/XX/XX/XX/XX/XX

Please make sure you delete the old Multi TV tp and rescan using 12522V 27000
before you attempt the above.

PLS WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A PATCHED RECEIVER?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Is irib still available on 1m dishes on sounthern NIGeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
hotobo: House o. I need help asap. My str 4922a was affected with a thunder lightening, its ON normal, as if nothing happen to it. But when I connect d AV it doesn't display on my TV. Any clue pls.
same thing haffected me too sometime long ago and i discovered it affected my tv's av too...so check to see if your tvs av is the affected one or the decoder.

Em about that my decoder...it was never brought back to life.about 3repairers tried,all to no avail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
i think its general my own infinity tp is red
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
can you please give detail on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
blexxonmak: @jman77,zungwe93,Chukstaker.You got mail.
yea! got it. thanks a lot and GOD BLESS ,ma guy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by niceguy4real: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thank GOD that this forum is back online....I miss dis forum so much...I duff my cap for all the gurus. One love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2014
tonididdy: same thing haffected me too sometime long ago and i discovered it affected my tv's av too...so check to see if your tvs av is the affected one or the decoder.

Em about that my decoder...it was never brought back to life.about 3repairers tried,all to no avail
it affected my tv av as well. Even as I test it with another str only tv channels work with no voice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2014
dennisme: send it to where u bought it and i think they can assist in fixing it for you.
thoses guys I bought it from are just sellers am even more experience than them

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2014
hotobo: it affected my tv av as well. Even as I test it with another str only tv channels work with no voice
tot as much ...u can try a repairer ...as for mytv thank God i had four other av's to use
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Have u discovered that 16/17e daarsat/whatever has two tracking position all facing east. Sometimes its from around mytv position up slightly to the right while normally its after multitv position to the right. Those that no this two direction (mytv/multitv) no what am saying. It can be embarrassing when u are finding signal in the supposedly direction and it fail u, u no.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2014
tonididdy: tot as much ...u can try a repairer ...as for mytv thank God i had four other av's to use
thanks man. What to u think I can do as regards d tv. I have another av slot at the back though neva test it. But my fear is even setting d tv to terrestrial channels show only pictures with no sound/voice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 3:27am On Jun 30, 2014
URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 3:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Hello house help me out. someone brought his fried srt4922A for revival, but all tactics employed to wake it up didn't yield fruitful results. The problem with the decoder is, when I switch it ON, no light shows, but when I switch it OFF, a yellowish-8 flashes but nothing shows on the Television. Please house,could this be a normal situation of a fried decoder? Those who have experience this problem before should please come to my aid. I have tried the channel up/power button holding method but it didn't work .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xtratagem(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2014
My new qsat q23 channels were scrambled. I am new to qsat and I have been unable to watch any dst* channel. Do I have to activate any account or what? Please I need your advice. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dennisme: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2014
hotobo: thoses guys I bought it from are just sellers am even more experience than them
visit a very good repairer,, and i'm sure it wil work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2014
@all pls Is Mbc2 on amos 5 and etv on multi tv opening as fta on 4669xii

and also if i press 6969 6969 on my 4669xii nothing happens (no patch ON or OFF).. I know it may be because am still running the default firmware.... Pls direct me on how to load the latest 4669xii patch so that when i press 6969 i get patch ON/OFF and when press 8282 i get access to Biss menu... Pls i want to do this 4 the sake of tv3 on multi tv.. Currently my receiver is running smoothly and am afraid of bricking it just for tv3.... Thats why i need the help of u all pls assist me on how to do it smoothly..
Tanks in adv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by BigBaggio(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Pls can smbdy help me wit tv3 biss key and how to imput it,pls im using 4669AZ,MY email is olayodesunmibo@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2014
dennisme: visit a very good repairer,, and i'm sure it wil work.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2014
xtratagem: My new qsat q23 channels were scrambled. I am new to qsat and I have been unable to watch any dst* channel. Do I have to activate any account or what? Please I need your advice. thanks
if u look at d thread topic you will no u are on a wrong thread. By d way we don't discuss qsat/dstv cheat here, we re purely fta guys

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sikuz: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Bencoprof: Pls house, this tp on amos 5 ku is curently red at my end@10972v30000,pls is it all over?
no it is working on my end but what i have observed is you need to use 90cm dish.my signal quality is 62% using 4930

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.