Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,583 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5467628 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls guys i need sombdy who knws how to upgrade AZ Sky, Qsat, Avatar. And also update me wit d latest ones in vogue. I also need a free sports station to watch wit my equipment. Thanks. Awaitin ur favourable response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls guys i have a question for especially d gurus in d house. If i manually input a Freq and SR in a differrent Sat, e.g if i input Freq and SR for receivin My Tv which is Intelsat 7/10k in Arabsat and scan, whats d effect?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Anybody in the house receiving astra 19.Pls I need the minimum dish to get this bird.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
obnelly:
Anybody in the house receiving astra 19.Pls I need the minimum dish to get this bird.
60cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
SweetWJ:
Pls guys i have a question for especially d gurus in d house. If i manually input a Freq and SR in a differrent Sat, e.g if i input Freq and SR for receivin My Tv which is Intelsat 7/10k in Arabsat and scan, whats d effect?
there is nothing wrong with that,if the freq and sr is correct then you are good to go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Segekesy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
helo guru in d house pls i press F1, 8280 to put biss key on srt 4950 but no reaponse pls wot can i do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Segekesy:
helo guru in d house pls i press F1, 8280 to put biss key on srt 4950 but no reaponse pls wot can i do
press f1 then 6969 to activate patch then press f1 then 8280,if this dosent work upgrade your decorder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
@blexxonmak, i only knw of AIT. Kindly update me about d rest in details. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls where can dis f1 b found in d remote? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
SweetWJ:
Pls where can dis f1 b found in d remote? Thanks
at the last row of the remote,at the last end of the remote
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by uwaremevoh(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
my irib packages keeps cracking at even 86% please what should I do
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Segekesy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
agkilis:
press f1 then 6969 to activate patch then press f1 then 8280,if this dosent work upgrade your decorder
it dosent work pls how can i upgrade it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Segekesy:
it dosent work pls how can i upgrade it
google it,extract it,but i can give u mine through whats app which have already been extracted,i believe you are using srt 4950,srt4950m,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
mtchris:
60cm

It look like you didn't understand his question or you are trying to make fun of Obnelly, huh?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dlee1:

It look like you didn't understand his question or you are trying to make fun of Obnelly, huh?
Pardon? Translate the question, will you?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
agkilis:
at the last row of the remote,at the last end of the remote
Thanks i appreciate and will giv it a try. Kind regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hi guys, sombdy shud update me about dis IRIB, etv, MUVI TV an all dis new stuffs in vogue. Dont leave me behind o. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks to d person who gave out d genuine biss key for openin Tv3. It workd perfectly. Kudos
i wan to knw if there are other stations dat can b opend wit biss keys.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
SweetWJ:
Thanks to d person who gave out d genuine biss key for openin Tv3. It workd perfectly. Kudos
i wan to knw if there are other stations dat can b opend wit biss keys.
Bros,somebody has warned u earlier to stop spamming this thread and me too i'm saying it again stop spamming this thread cos i'm suspecting u to be an agent of devil tv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
mtchris:

Mind you that Obnelly is asking of Astra 19 and not Astra 2f @ 28.2°E but if I may ask, are you really receiving Astra 19 @ 19.2° E with a 60cm dish? If you do please kindly tell me the names of channels you are receiving on Astra 19 with a 60cm dish, I am interested to know. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2014
mtchris:

what it means is that if you are receiving these channel then you are on 19east; canalsat france/TNT sat, (hustler tv,sportdigital tv,canal+)MTV network that is mtv hits vh1,MTV rocks game one,nickelodeon or Viacom media networks, orf/orf sports, austrisat , canal digital, bein sports...

ofcourse you need advanced receivers to be able to view channel on viaccess 3.0 or 4.0 like moresat receivers,technomate,spark boxes, dreambox etc...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2014
odilibe:

what it means is that if you are receiving these channel then you are on 19east; canalsat france/TNT sat, (hustler tv,sportdigital tv,canal+)MTV network that is mtv hits vh1,MTV rocks game one,nickelodeon or Viacom media networks, orf/orf sports, austrisat , canal digital, bein sports...

ofcourse you need advanced receivers to be able to view channel on viaccess 3.0 or 4.0 like moresat receivers,technomate,spark boxes, dreambox etc...
are you saying we cant receive this channels with a strong hd decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Dlee1:

Mind you that Obnelly is asking of Astra 19 and not Astra 2f @ 28.2°E but if I may ask, are you really receiving Astra 19 @ 19.2° E with a 60cm dish? If you do please kindly tell me the names of channels you are receiving on Astra 19 with a 60cm dish, I am interested to know. Thank you.
rrsat promo, evasion tv, bride tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2014
mtchris:
rrsat promo, evasion tv, bride tv

This is a big lie, those channels you mentioned above are on Amos 5 at 17°E. Come oh, do you mean that you didn't read Odilibe's post that is one post above your post? hmm I salute you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2014
@sunene, dnt u think u shud mind ur manners? Mind ur choice of words cos it shows ur persnanlity. If somone comit an ofence, does dat mean u shud insult or abuse him? U shud knw dat evrybdy hav bad words in d mouth to utter, we jus keep dem in check. U shud av askd me y it occurred. It might be a mistake or ntwork malfunction. I dnt appreciate it at all. Kindly withdraw ur statement pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Pls u gurus in d house shud not ignore me. I need smbdy to update me abt IRIB and other latest Sat channels in vogue. Am a newbie here. Your response is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Dlee you should understand that is how some people respond to questions. The guy's Amos5/W3C was scanned using the Astra 19 satellite in his decoder. Most installers don't bother about the satellite name, but just scan using any KU Satellite in the decoders. You will see Intelsat 20,Eutelsat 36A/36B, etc being scanned on different satellite names. Obnelly did not respond because he understood the guy perfectly.

@Obnelly, I have not received it but, someone in Lagos told me some transponders are receivable with 2.4m solid dish.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Dlee1:

This is a big lie, those channels you mentioned above are on Amos 5 at 17°E. Come oh, do you mean that you didn't read Odilibe's post that is one post above your post? hmm I salute you.
I don't have ur time
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2014
agkilis:
are you saying we cant receive this channels with a strong hd decoder?
The channels are encrypted! on viaccess 3.0, 4.0,5.0 and cryptoworks...I was talking of encryption! you need to patch your receiver to view channel otherwise with remote! I didn't have problems playing with those channels with my Linux box!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2014
SweetWJ:
@sunene, dnt u think u shud mind ur manners? Mind ur choice of words cos it shows ur persnanlity. If somone comit an ofence, does dat mean u shud insult or abuse him? U shud knw dat evrybdy hav bad words in d mouth to utter, we jus keep dem in check. U shud av askd me y it occurred. It might be a mistake or ntwork malfunction. I dnt appreciate it at all. Kindly withdraw ur statement pls
Bros,i'm not insulting u what i'm saying in ensence is that asking repeated question meansspamming and most of the question been asked the answer must have been given in d ealier posts.so i'm sorry if u are offended.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
blexxonmak:
@xnnalvin. It simply means that you needed a bigger pan to lock on those transponders.You can also try your luck with high end lnbs.

like wich lmb at bloxxonmark cox i used fuji star gold
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2014
SweetWJ:
Pls u gurus in d house shud not ignore me. I need smbdy to update me abt IRIB and other latest Sat channels in vogue. Am a newbie here. Your response is highly appreciated. Thanks
dis thread has rules and am sure u can learn beyond limit if you keep calm also, read previous post to get incline. no man is an island of knowledge, u can explore this website lyngsat. com for more insight about sat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.