Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5455117 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Osamuyipeace(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
pls gurus wat has happen to cnn in 22w cband? mine no longer show
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Talenty:
Thanks dear. I'm still using the dish as it's now.
@Agkilis if don't know ask to be tutored. The set up is as correct as NAIRALAND. No offence intended
yeh i like this,you guys may be correct but practically maybe due to location issue the two most closed lnbs to irrib is multi tv and amos 5 ,that i know practically
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2014
sunene1:
bros mr talenty is right,what he wrote are 5 satellites and the lnb also are 5 in no.
my image is refusing to upload here you would have seen same setup that i did,and you would have seen,can anyone with this setup please show us He's and the sat and name! i need practical guys who has tried it in his own location .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Talenty:
Dish size is 1.8m. from left to right. Dstv, multitv/badr 5, Irib, Amos 5/ Eutelsat 16, W3a/SES 5
cause i believe from this setup,unless the first lnb lnb from left to right (1st lnb=can get both Dstv and multitv at the same place (2 lnb=badr 5,(3 lnb c band irrib)(4 lnb eutelsat 16(5ft lnb=SES5=}then unless i miss my guess
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by irukandji89(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2014
odilibe:
This is the tracking frequency! for eutelsat@21.6east fr/sr(11610H6200), a 75cm dish with a dvbs receiver will lock this TP, though don't expect any channel on this tp!for the rest of the channel on this sat! use bigger satellite dish 2.4-3m!while the MBC channels on this sat is MBC pro sports! on multi stream broadcast!the sat has nothing much to offer!

me I just wanna track it to try out your multi lnb setup diagram.

could you pls guide me?

like how high or low from multi TV or Amos 5 position.

thanks in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
open your patch and on twin protocol,the first option when you open the patch
How,am using 4669xii please teach me abeg!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chukstaker:

How,am using 4669xii please teach me abeg!
is your decoder patch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
is your decoder patch
Yes!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kingjames(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good day house,
How is everyone preparing for Christmass?
The countdown is on already; 21days,8hrs,15mins...

Meanwhile I got this puzzle for FTA gurus.

1, What is the difference btw DVB-T and DVB-T2
2, Compare and contrast 1,above with DVB-S/S2
Pls educate us.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dtoby1: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Talenty:
Dish size is 1.8m. from left to right. Dstv, multitv/badr 5, Irib, Amos 5/ Eutelsat 16, W3a/SES 5
infact u are 2 gbaski,tnks a lot 4 d picture,I hav it on fone,even more analytical because of d lnb sat names on dat one,just wanna see if dat strong dish is called prime focus,tnks but I ctink it will require a lnb clip to hold d lnbs,are dey sellin d clips or dis just a seletaping idea?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dtoby1: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls wit due respect @talenty nd co pls help us post d frequencies of d sat,startin from irib nd co,4 xample d multi tv nd amos 5 lnbs can also track xtra sat,badr 28 nd w3a respectively,wich one shlb b trackd first btw multi tv nd badr28 and amos5/3wa?...d active tp nd sr each?....and can I track canal+ sat on dis same dish?....I hope u gurus wil undstand my point,pls help...its complicatd without getin dis info...God bless
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Derbyman(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
is your decoder patch
can u tell us how cos ss3ni not showing here as u claimed. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Derbyman:
can u tell us how cos ss3ni not showing here as u claimed. Thanks
open your patch and on twin and keep it on,the moment super sport go ay on it and enjoy urself
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Derbyman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chukstaker:

Yes!
@agkilis pls tel us au to go abt it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Derbyman(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
open your patch and on twin and keep it on,the moment super sport go ay on it and enjoy urself
bros decoder is 4669X can't locate twin protocol dia
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
I need a solution to this, my irib is 75%. when I use a generator it would crack heavily but without reducing the signal level and stabilize when on electricity, any ideas
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
drandonzero:
I need a solution to this, my irib is 75%. when I use a generator it would crack heavily but without reducing the signal level and stabilize when on electricity, any ideas
bros ur generator dey vibrate too much o... Lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
Why don't you explain this thing so that everybody will understand.? If really you watch this channel give us a step by step procedure on how to get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
My irib skips cwiously wit 85% pls wot culd b d cox?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Derbyman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Talenty:
Why don't you explain this thing so that everybody will understand.? If really you watch this channel give us a step by step procedure on how to get it
no mind d guy.giving false info.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
mtchris:
bros ur generator dey vibrate too much o... Lol
That ain't a solution my dear, next time if u don't have what to contribute, just zip up simple
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Derbyman:
no mind d guy.giving false info.
for your mind
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emisco1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
this guy explain better na mak we benefit,wich decoder u dey use....my decoder is patched am using 4922a wit d latest sw
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
xnnalvin:
My irib skips cwiously wit 85% pls wot culd b d cox?
try turning the lnb so that the flat side will face you,or if the dish is not welded to a short pole on the ground change its position(the position or location of the dish radiation may have cause it,there may be serious network radiation in that place.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Emisco1:
this guy explain better na mak we benefit,wich decoder u dey use....my decoder is patched am using 4922a wit d latest sw
str 4950 get the best signal and that is that,when you open ur patch on twin on your protocol ok.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
drandonzero:
That ain't a solution my dear, next time if u don't have what to contribute, just zip up simple
When the whole house is shaking, ur dish is shaking, every channel start cracking. You got no chills bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
str 4950 get the best signal and that is that,when you open ur patch on twin on your protocol ok.
so it cannot work on 4922a?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
drandonzero:
Same tin is happenin to me bt I gues stabiliser shuld b able to correct d problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
mtchris:
When the whole house is shaking, ur dish is shaking, every channel start cracking. You got no chills bro
bros abeg no make me laugh,the guy him gen na bulldozer guy do what i ask you finish,chikina
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
agkilis:
bros abeg no make me laugh,the guy him gen na bulldozer guy do what i ask you finish,chikina
so ss3 cant work on 4669xii?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chukstaker:

so ss3 cant work on 4669xii?
i dont use that decoder,and remember its ss3N
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
drandonzero:
A heavily loaded generator produces wave signals that can interfere with satelite frequencies. To try, take a transistor radio close to the gen, switch to SW (short wave 1/2) and hear how your radio will scream! For short, reduce the load on the gen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.