Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5492979 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by folion06: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2011
Hi,

I have Strong Srt 4330 receiver and i search a way to enter in server menu to put cccam config. 8281 code who work with 4669z doesn't work with 4330.
Please i need help.

Sorry for my bad English (Come from French country).

UP UP!!
Nobody want to help me ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2011
All there is new channels on ATLANTIC BIRD 3@ 5DEGREES WEST.
TP 4147 V 7856.
RTL9, ACTION,MANGA,XXL AND BEN TV in french language now FTA enjoy while its last VIVA FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blessingnh: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2011
Rtl9,XXL (Adult channels)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Blessingnh, thanks alot for the warning. We were going to be embarrased in our sitting rooms today after proudly scanning the channels. smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
George_D:

@D.lee,
Check the top right hand corner of your page the google search window is there.
I think Seun re-organized the webpage.

Thanks for your concern. I saw it that same day that I asked the question in the evening and had it been that I have not seen where it have been re-positioned, I would have been kept in the dark. Thanks once again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
l believe nothing is impossible in satellite technology,howeve study has shown that even lnb output has been limited to avoid some ic spoilling offen,therefore hance the satellite line amplifier,if someone claim of improving it output let wait and see,l know it be possible,whether we have the technology now here in west africa is a different news all together.all the same ihack we hope it well.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by folion06: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2011
can cccam work on srt4330 pls help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:07am On Nov 19, 2011
folion06:

can cccam work on srt4330 pls help
Yes, Download the patch at www.wizkid.persiangig.com called Module_002_Access_8281 under Strong Patch Software
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by folion06: 1:37am On Nov 19, 2011
Tank you for your fast reply Ilish but the Module_002_Access_8281 is .stb file. Srt 4330 recognize only .bin file.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2011
folion06:

Tank you for your fast reply Ilish but the Module_002_Access_8281 is .stb file. Srt 4330 recognize only .bin file.
The sofware supports almost every STRONG DECODER
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2011
badaru1:

@george D

Has anyone confirmed 1hacked discovery? I have not seen any one that comes out to collaborate his story,not even the brothers from Ghana. I dont say it is not true but no one has come out to either agree or dispute the claim

@badaru,
That is exactly my point. We need to treat this as an opening - a possibility worth exploring.

IHACKED has thrown the gauntlet. Lets all rise to the challenge.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
Twinsoris:

All there is new channels on ATLANTIC BIRD 3@ 5DEGREES WEST.
TP 4147 V 7856.
RTL9, ACTION,MANGA,XXL AND BEN TV in french language now FTA enjoy while its last VIVA FTA.

Is atlantic bird 3 receivable with 1.8m dish in port harcourt? With or without dielectric plate?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
George D , I like that statement of yours.All hands on deck and lets come out with good results.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
@brite02, atlantic bird 3c is live on 1.8m dish with di electric plate.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Who the f.uck does this I-Hacked called himself?
he should rot in ^&% with his discovery, who does he thinks he's gonna hold into ransom with his finding?
Let us ignore him and continue with this thread.

Its good to be back on board.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2011
Sammu.

thanks. . will give a try.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:14am On Nov 20, 2011
Eny, welcome on board.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2011
"just wondering how Inverto c120 will perform on 2.4m dish, on fringe receptions/7 west  in nigeria,i just bought one for testing,test report coming soon" grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2011
@ Enitan,
welcome back.

@ all,
iv heard peeps saying 'we' can make it with d signal amplifier discovery thing.
We can only find a way to a treasure if we are bin given or shown a Map.
Ihacked have decided to merchandize this so called (treasure)discovery n have held his (map)components n ideas to himself,so how do 'WE' win together as 'US'.

I stand to be corrected, but wat we shud be sayin is we are waitin for him ( ihacked) to prove us all wrong, anytin short of dis is somtin else.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
@Odilibe
We will be waiting for your test results as we are also preparing to launch an attack on this AB7. Happy hunting bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2011
odilibe:

"just wondering how Inverto c120 will perform on 2.4m dish, on fringe receptions/7 west in nigeria,i just bought one for testing,test report coming soon" grin

@odilibe,
Your success or otherwise with the Inverto will depend on how well you're able to finely adjust the lnb such that the extended feedhorn does not take in too much interference (noise) from
the dish edges. I know you get my drift.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
@ Odilibe, l envy you oh, I know you will get maximum satisfaction from this your lnbf but by the way, how much is that lnbf?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2011
@ Odilibe, l envy you oh, I know you will get maximum satisfaction from this your lnbf but by the way, how much is that lnbf?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
odilibe,i cant wait to see the performance of that lnb.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 4:08am On Nov 21, 2011
George_D:

@odilibe,
Your success or otherwise with the Inverto will depend on how well you're able to finely adjust the lnb such that the extended feedhorn does not take in too much interference (noise) from
the dish edges. I know you get my drift.
@GEORGE i got your drift,it seems like you have played with c120 lnbs grin the lnb feed-horn has adjustable beam width F/D; 0.32-0.43,it allows the user to optimise the carrier to noise with prime focus dishes.
D.lee:

@D.LEE due to VAT the inverto lnb and the invacom feedhorn is sightly expensive the lnb cost £25 ,while the feedhorn cost £19 i.e =£44
Pidzo:

@Odilibe Happy hunting bro.
grin
obnelly:

odilibe,i cant wait to see the performance of that lnb.
grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2011
Latest SRT 4930 HD software 119p dated 20111118 is out.Check wizkid or crosat fow download
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2011
@ALL please kindly advise; are the informations, i.e, sat beams, eirp and dish size calculations for lagos,nigeria on satstar.net 100% correct?
because it indicates that w3a can only be recieved with 1meter - 1.2meter dish, e.t.c.
viva fta!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2011
Miju those info are meant to guide you,they are not 100% correct .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2011
@All
Those with SRT 4669 XII can also download an upgrade solving some bugs at: http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?PHPSESSID=c3b08bd09b527d742f119477a3b0b064&direction=1&order=rating&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Enjoy FTA grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
Guys. Rescan your boxes. A new channel has replaced Pentagon Channel (4175V sr 28000) on Intelsat 10-02.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
miju:

@ALL please kindly advise; are the informations, i.e, sat beams, eirp and dish size calculations for lagos,nigeria on satstar.net 100% correct?
because it indicates that w3a can only be recieved with 1meter - 1.2meter dish, e.t.c.
viva fta!
@ miju. The EIRP/Size of Dish figures in most cases are not entirely correct. However, experience has taught me that you are better off tracking ew3 @ 7E with 100cm dish and Strong Universal Twin LNBF especially in Lagos.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
@blexxonmark
where are pictures of your dishes u construct.i remember u promising to post pics.plz do dat cos we are migrating to bigger dishes since Ihacked refuses to sell or show us his signal amp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SmartNYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.