Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443926 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obynocute(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Binsule:

hellooo? are you even using the wright equipment? whats your decoder model? your dish size also matters you know?
m usin srt 4950 nd a 90cm dish, location:calabar. I trackd dstv, joytv nd amos, 2day wit d same equiptmnt, bt I fynd it difficult to nail MBC wit all d tps I ws givn. I dnt jst knw y
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
obynocute:
I did hit green wit d 1st tp wch is dstv, bt d 2nd tp is red.
guy take it easy.u have to go back to the roof.use multy tv tp which is 12522 v 27000.when u get ur joy tv.input the mbc tp which is 12265 h 27500.now this is wat u shd do.ur lnb screw shd be at 3 oclock.when u get muity tv.try and reduce the % to 60 then go back to mbc tp.it shd turn green.mine u if it is not up to 70% it will not turn green.dats d mbc tp.u can reduce the tp of multy tp by moving ur dish slowly up.and dont turn it to right or left. just up slowly.till d tp for multy tv is 60%. there ur mbc will be waiting for u.also u canonly view it woth HD decoder.but u canuse mpec 4 to track it.GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obynocute(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
faithchild:
guy take it easy.u have to go back to the roof.use multy tv tp which is 12522 v 27000.when u get ur joy tv.input the mbc tp which is 12265 h 27500.now this is wat u shd do.ur lnb screw shd be at 3 oclock.when u get muity tv.try and reduce the % to 60 then go back to mbc tp.it shd turn green.mine u if it is not up to 70% it will not turn green.dats d mbc tp.u can reduce the tp of multy tp by moving ur dish slowly up.and dont turn it to right or left. just up slowly.till d tp for multy tv is 60%. there ur mbc will be waiting for u.also u canonly view it woth HD decoder.but u canuse mpec 4 to track it.GOD bless u
. Tnx bro 4 ur help nd direction, I will do as u said 2morow, I ws shiftn d dish side ways althrou, bt 2morow I will do as u said, move up a little. Tnx again nd God bless, I will kip u updated 2morow.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
My Consat tp ie TVC news is red, any other witness in the house?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
obynocute:
I fynd it difficult to nail MBC wit all d tps I ws givn. I dnt jst knw y
...calabar is on fringe reception of badr/5_26 East Maghreb beam..don't expect same dish size with others!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obynocute(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
odilibe:
...calabar is on fringe reception of badr/5_26 East Maghreb beam..don't expect same dish size with others!
so boss wot dish size will be convinent 4 trackn MBC @ calabar.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
obynocute:
m usin srt 4950 nd a 90cm dish, location:calabar. I trackd dstv, joytv nd amos, 2day wit d same equiptmnt, bt I fynd it difficult to nail MBC wit all d tps I ws givn. I dnt jst knw y

YOUR DECODER model is the problem, thats why u are not allowed to read the signal, that decoder will not give out signal so easily with d way u are moving d dish,,,, I advice you should use 4922a, and if you should try change d lnb also,,,, use stong lnb, u are equip with d dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Guys, when last did you hear from badaru, twinskenny and gadator.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Fadola2: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
ify4king:
u can make best use of ur dishes to track multi tv, champions tv and Amos...use one of d dishes to track multi tv & Amos(preferably 90cm) and d 60cm for champions tv...like one of my friends in this forum would say #don't forget to say thank u#
can sömeóne uplóad d picture óf champiön tv pösitión óf d dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
IHacked:

Use the 90cm for champion TV and multitv all on 90cm
Then use the 60cm for Amos or etv
Have u been able to track champion tv on yamal and multi tv with a single 90cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello hauz...I'd lyk to track MBC package on 26°.I've tried all s TPs but i still can't hit green.ma current setup is multi TV n dstv....ma location is Benue.can I use 60cm dish to track?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Spy360:
My Consat tp ie TVC news is red, any other witness in the house?
its blazing here 11294H45000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fadola2:
its late now...will do that tomorrow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
hazard1759:
Hello hauz...I'd lyk to track MBC package on 26°.I've tried all s TPs but i still can't hit green.ma current setup is multi TV n dstv....ma location is Benue.can I use 60cm dish to track?
yes u can
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
faithchild:
i live close to prayer center.adofure area.just let know ur area.i might be coming down town to get jack for my dish.or give me ur number.GOD bless u
I live at arakale area, my no. is 08103947826 Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
ify4king:
its blazing here 11294H45000
Thank you very much.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sokopion(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Champions League Tomorrow Live on it

(dont forget to say.........
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2015
ify4king:
Have u been able to track champion tv on yamal and multi tv with a single 90cm dish?

yes ,***i have done this many many times it is ok with no problem at all
on 90cm or 80cm and 75cm all are ok

i have post MyTV 68.5 east and multitv 28.2 east all on one 90cm dish before on this forum
so this is not new

many peoples say it is not possible but IHACKED say it is 100% possible and easy to do.
i have teach 15 satellite TV installers a bought this today.and hopeful tomorrow they will start working and very soon Africa will take it from there
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 1:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Please guys help me here. I hit 90% on Glow tv on Yamal but after putting the frequency for champion tv, 10991V8000 i still dont get the channel. Is there any other frequency that would work? I use an Esat 23G decoder. Pls help

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 1:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Am i doing anything wrong, pls? I dont wanna miss tonite's matches. Help me

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Multi tv platform in the coming weeks,could be bidding farewell to some of its most sought after channels. Whatever the case may be, still FTA never dies!

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Binsule(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2015
akinremedy:
Please guys help me here. I hit 90% on Glow tv on Yamal but after putting the frequency for champion tv, 10991V8000 i still dont get the channel. Is there any other frequency that would work? I use an Esat 23G decoder. Pls help
that your Esat decoder or what ever u call it exaggerate signal quality, that 92% will not be more than 60% on normal strong decoder, you should dry track again and make sure u lock signal quality of 62%. other tps will pop up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spy005: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2015
IHacked:

i have post MyTV 68.5 east and multitv 28.2 east all on one 90cm dish before on this forum
so this is not new
many peoples say it is not possible but IHACKED say it is 100% possible and easy to do.
i have teach 15 satellite TV installers a bought this today.and hopeful tomorrow they will start working and very soon Africa will take it from there

thank you i hacked...... i would like to track champions tv ,multi tv on my 90cm dish how do i start..or if possible can i call you or email you...what do you say guru
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2015
IHacked:

so this is not new

this is interesting... can u pls post a picture of my tv & multi tv on one dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2015
obynocute:
Pls does ur Srt4950 open tv3 if yes, pls let me know thnxs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2015
IHacked:

so this is not new

Ur location pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2015
IHacked:

so this is not new

Pls upload ur pics of Yamal and Multi Tv on one dish for us,it will go a long way...
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obynocute(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
omotech:

Pls does ur Srt4950 open tv3 if yes, pls let me know thnxs
yea it does open tv3, jst patch ur decorder nd put d biss nd ur tv3 will b dancn skelewu on ur screen. Bt its bin long I did mine bt itz still shown tv3 upto nw.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Binsule:

that your Esat decoder or what ever u call it exaggerate signal quality, that 92% will not be more than 60% on normal strong decoder, you should dry track again and make sure u lock signal quality of 62%. other tps will pop up.
Thank u so much, boss. I will try using a strong decoder to track again. I rily appreciate ur response. I'm grateful, sir!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Fadola2:

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2015
The inverted dish technique is one of the possible ways to go. First of all, attach a fairly long metal plate on which you will fix the second LNBF holder. drill a small hole @ the bottom of this metal plate.

fix it to the same bolt and nut which tightens the primary LNBF holder to the arm. Do it in such a way that this pliable metal plate which houses the second LNBF will be able to bend over and above the primary LNBF.

Now turn the whole dish upside down( together with both primary and secondary LNBF) in this case, the primary LNBF will now come to the top and the secondary LNBF will be hanging on the face of the dish.

Use the Primary lnbf which is now on top to track the Yamal. Then use the secondary LNBF for multi tv. This is something we experimented long ago(68.5E and Multi tv) so I can't find you the picture of it.

Since I'm not in the installation business too, I may not know whether there is an easy modern way of doing this. I will find a picture of the inverted dish and upload same here
spy005:

thank you i hacked...... i would like to track champions tv ,multi tv on my 90cm dish how do i start..or if possible can i call you or email you...what do you say guru

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2015
akinremedy:

Thank u so much, boss. I will try using a strong decoder to track again. I rily appreciate ur response. I'm grateful, sir!
Champions TV tp 10991 V 08000 was offline this morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Simplytunstech and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.