Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5459847 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by xnnalvin(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2015
okoegualek:

I used dis same tp,even 12500h27500,battling for over 2hrs all to no avail.This is the bird I used to track before in 30mins.I later moved the dish to Badr 4/5 MBC channels.Am confused now.Goodmorning all.
Were ar u based @?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Benin City,Edo State
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2015
1.8m dish with superjack attached to locally constructed neck (polar mount alternative)

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2015
omotech:
@emmanchile thank u I got ur message, can I call dat numba dat u used 2 send d message because I want 2 talk with u, thnxs
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
@EMMAACHILE. Ride on bro.Thats the way to go.I have always said it that FTA hobby is all about improvisation.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by grafikii: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Hi everyone, i have been trying to track mbc on badr, i have cordoba international at 90% but mbc refuse to pop green. Please what more can i do?
I am using the 1.3m dish in the picture and location is Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yoodot(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2015
please can anybody tell me the size of dish I can use to nail 7°e, I am in Lagos. God bless you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Yoodot:
please can anybody tell me the size of dish I can use to nail 7°e, I am in Lagos. God bless you
90cm
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OBENGSOLOMON: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2015
PLEASE CAN 60CM DISH TRACK THE FEED CHANNELS AT 7°E IN GHANA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
It seems aljazera is gone on amos please can anyone confirm this or are they active on a new Tp?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ksliman: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mishaelonye:
It seems aljazera is gone on amos please can anyone confirm this or are they active on a new Tp?
check 11138v30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
ksliman:
check 11138v30000
That tp is red at my end.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gud aftnoon house.i need help for biss key for feed on w3a.thanks all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
okoegualek:

Thanks,tracked it yesterday,Nollywood,WAP TV,Channels,Press tv,ifilm,etc free on the bird
Please which satellite and frequency do you use to get all these, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davit: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oladat:

That tp is red at my end.

It s working now. Could be weather at your place. Experienced same this afternoon.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
@gurus in the house, how true is this satelite signal on this satelite dish

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
graphicicon:
@gurus in the house, how true is this satelite signal on this satelite dish
Very true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yoodot(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
I track 7°E with freq 12728 and it's okay so I now input the freq 11192, it green wt 74% buh the Rodriguez 1 n 2 channels is writing no audio and video, wat could be the cause
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
THREASHOLD20:

Please which satellite and frequency do you use to get all these, thanks

intelsat 20 @ 68degree east.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
I tried tracking Amos 5/eutelsat 16 degree east,but to no avail,ended up with Sirius 4.8 degree east,with Zuku packages and so many startimes packages,surprisingly I got ETV cape town 3,all with 60cm dish.Wanna know if this is the same one dat shows EUROPA EUFA,cos was seeing EUFA logo on screen as time of tracking,stagnant then,with no moving pictures.So my thought was perhaps they show only during,EUFA.Goodevening all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kokozain(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
okoegualek:
I tried tracking Amos 5/eutelsat 16 degree east,but to no avail,ended up with Sirius 4.8 degree east,with Zuku packages and so many startimes packages,surprisingly I got ETV cape town 3,all with 60cm dish.Wanna know if this is the same one dat shows EUROPA EUFA,cos was seeing EUFA logo on screen as time of tracking,stagnant then,with no moving pictures.So my thought was perhaps they show only during,EUFA.Goodevening all.
its the same it the same its do come with first service
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
I need solutions for Strong decoder SRT 4663X
1st on my 120cm dish, I no longer view MBC channels.
2nd my 90cm dish, i no longer view dstv on hotbird 13abc satellite.
3rd on my 60cm, I no longer view mytv promo channel free to air.
these issues usual take me less than 30 minute to resolve. what is happening? my location is in Abuja
solutions please.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spartacus11(m): 3:13am On Apr 04, 2015
TV3 on MULTIYA TV Stoped working,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 4:15am On Apr 04, 2015
spartacus11:
TV3 on MULTIYA TV Stoped working,
They go scrambled every midnight... Check again around 6am
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 6:09am On Apr 04, 2015
@EMMAACHILE, a million thanx 4 posting those pixs of motorised 1.8m. When u stated that any dish beyond 1.35m, u cannot but motorise, one can only imagine yr huge experience & knowledge in d area of constructing & setting up a motorised system. Though there's an archived thread on motorising big dishes in this forum (much thanx 4 d effort), d details are not sufficient. Even on d net, such info are sparse.
My brother, kindly share with us d details of d construction & installation - behind those cool pixs u posted above. kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Mrjerry:
I need solutions for Strong decoder SRT 4663X
1st on my 120cm dish, I no longer view MBC channels.
2nd my 90cm dish, i no longer view dstv on hotbird 13abc satellite.
3rd on my 60cm, I no longer view mytv promo channel free to air.
these issues usual take me less than 30 minute to resolve. what is happening? my location is in Abuja
solutions please.
The gremlins are after you, run!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kinggenesis(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2015
okoegualek:
What's ya location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by momandkenven: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
open football/Movie/Adult/Music&Other encryption Sub-Sahara Africa satellite channel list(100% stable, never freezing) by SRT GS6HD IPTV BOX, SRT GS5HD Mini IPTV BOX, SRT 4965HD RF IPTV BOX, SRT 4998HD COMBO RF(DVB-S2+T2):

Astra 2F 28.2E/Eutelsat 28A (MultiTV company)---75cm dish is better

TV3 Ghana,Channel 5

Eutelsat 7A/7B at 7.0°E(old satellite W3A 7E)---90cm dish is better

Bein Sport 1&2 HD(football),M6 HD,BFM TV HD,W9 HD,Hustler HD(adult)

Yamal 402 at 54.9°E---90cm dish is better

Champion TV HD(football&Movie),Redlight TV(adult)...

Badr 4/5/6 at 26.0°E(2.4M dish),Arabsat 5C at 20.0°E(1.2-1.5M dish)

IRIB Varzesh TV/TV3 (Global football),MBC HD,...

Africasat 1a at 46.0°E---1.5M-1.8M dish is better

National Geographic Channel South Africa,Nat Geo Gold...

Paksat 1R at 38.0°E---1.8M-2.4M dish is better

PTV Sport(football) and other FTA channel

FTA(movie,news,kids) africa satellite list (60cm-90cm dish is better)

SES 5/Astra 4A at 5E

Intersat 20 at 68.5E

Eutelsat 70B at 70.5°E

Amos 5 at 17.0°E

Eutelsat 16A at 16.0°E

Nilesat 102/201 & Eutelsat 7 West A/8 West C at 7.3°W(90cm-1.2m)

Intelsat 25 at 31.5°W

Intelsat 22 at 72.1°E(1.2M-1.5M Dish)

Africa IPTV server (premium IPTV account for one year)

All these channel(USA+UK+French) Worldtv 1 more than 110pcs just for your reference, all channel auto refresh every days, because our company need Add&Adjust more popular channel to server always.

Sport channel(Global live):Working well by Huawei 3G Dongle in africa country

NBA TV HD
Golf channel HD
Gol TV Sport HD
ESPN HD
ESPN 2 HD
ESPN UK HD
ESPN Deportes HD
Bein sport USA HD
Bein sports en Espa HD
Sky Sport news HD
Sky Sport F1 HD
Sky Sport 1 HD
Sky Sport 2 HD
Sky Sport 3 HD
Sky Sport 4 HD
Sky Sport 5 HD
Euro Sport 2 HD
Euro Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2 HD
Box Nation HD
Premier Sport HD
Setenta Sport HD
NBC Sport Network HD
Fox Soccer Plus HD
CBS Sports Network HD
Universal Sports HD
NFL HD
Bein Sport 1HD (French)
Bein Sport 2HD (French)
Canal+ Sport (French)
K plus sport
K+ Sport

Movie list:

Fox Movie Channel HD
Fantasy Movies HD
Showtime HD
USA network
HBO HD
HBO Comedy Movie HD
Action Movie HD
Drama Movies HD
Syfy HD
TNT HD
AMC HD
NCIS HD
A&E channel
Hallmark HD
Channel 3 HD
Canal+Family France HD (French)
Canal+Cinéma France HD (French)
Syfy France HD (French)
TF 1 HD (French)
ITV 2 UK
ITV 3 UK
ITV 4 UK

Entertainment list:

Magic channel HD
Black Entertainment Network
Oprah Winfrey Network HD
The Office HD
That's 70 Show HD
Family Guy HD
South Park HD
King of Queen HD
Friends HD
TLC
TBS
Spike
Oxygen
Bravo
Lifetime HD
ABC HD
CW HD
TV Land
HGTV

Science list:

History
History Europe HD
National Geographic Wild HD
National Geographic HD
Investigation Discovery HD
Discovery HD
Travel HD
Science HD
Discovery Science Europe HD
TruTV HD
Nat Geo Wild HD (French)
Discovery Science HD (French)

News list:

CNN HD
Fox News HD
MSNBC HD
Fox Networks HD
NBC HD
CBS HD
Food Network HD
BBC 1 UK HD
BBC 2 UK HD
CNN International
Info new 24 (French)

Cartoon list:

Disney HD
Detective Conan HD
Bleach HD
Naruto HD
Nickelodeon
Cartoon network HD
Disney XD HD

Music list:
Roug TV
VH 1
MTV HD

These channel will add to africa IPTV server later:
Bein Sport 3 HD (French)
Bein Sport 4 HD (French)
Bein Sport 5 HD (French)
Bein Sport 6 HD (French)
Bein Sport 7 HD (French)
Bein Sport 8 HD (French)
Bein Sport 9 HD (French)
TF6 HD (French)
Tiji (French)
AB Moteurs (French)
Disney HD (French)
France 2 (French)
France 3 (French)
Animal Planet (UK)
Now Music (UK)
Boomerang (KIDS)
NBC Extra Time 2
NBC Extra Time 3
NBC Extra Time 4
Entertainment UK
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Is that etv on 57e South Africa's etv in capetown
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lucasinho(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
pls my Nollywood,WAp TV,Channels TV is nt showing on My tv FTA....i need help on the new frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lucasinho(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
and joy sports is not showing on multi TV again...help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Lucasinho:
and joy sports is not showing on multi TV again...help
It has been moved to 16 o'clock lnb skew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.