Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440485 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
sunny78:
will help so it out
Hala me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim777(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
pls help me my decoder 4669 xii is not scanning.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olakunle13: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
ify4king:
U re in d wrong thread
Pls advice on the thread to follow...thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
lovala:

@ Goalscorer: guy, we don dey ask u kweshion, but u Don tranda in silence. once again, I beg to ask to know d code to open d secret menu of Digisat hd decoders especially Digisat 2200hd. please, biko, bikonu!
Try this
Press info on biss channel plus yellow button
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
sammu:

Try this
Press info on biss channel plus yellow button
oga Sammu, thanks. will try it out on Friday wen I reach house. I am now in d jungle. merci beaucoup!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls house, wap tv is not showing 4 past 3days is it general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davit: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
omotech:
Pls house, wap tv is not showing 4 past 3days is it general?

Not general. Mine shows here.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dhelp(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
WAP TV is still on, just rescan the TP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Goalscorer: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
graphicicon:
@Goalscorer, does powersat has biss key option, if yes tell me the model that has the option for biss key.
on your remote last row ,there is first button,BISS is written under it by pressing...on the desired channel the biss table will appear automatically ...just go ahead.(powersat reciever i dont know of digisat...sorry 4 that)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rotimiseyi:

Does dis unscrable TV3 on multi tv or accept biss key. Thx
Try it. It should accept biss.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Goalscorer: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
lovala:

@ Goalscorer: guy, we don dey ask u kweshion, but u Don tranda in silence. once again, I beg to ask to know d code to open d secret menu of Digisat hd decoders especially Digisat 2200hd. please, biko, bikonu!
Friend I'm sorry,I never come accross digisat 2200...thats why i kept silence,to give other gurus chance to answer your query....sorry once again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
davit:

Not general. Mine shows here.
On which sat amos or intelsat? Thnxs
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
omotech:

On which sat amos or intelsat? Thnxs
Eutelsat 16a @ 16'e

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
dhelp:
WAP TV is still on, just rescan the TP
Hve got it back thnxs very much, I'm grateful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim777(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Folbim777:
pls help me my decoder 4669 xii is not scanning.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Folbim777 post=32492664][/quote]
Try to do a factory reset but take note that you will lose all saved data, tp et al. Pls no guarantee it will work. But trial and error.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg who sabi dat process to watch startimes for free
my whatsapp line is +260962570460
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim777(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Spy360:

Try to do a factory reset but take note that you will lose all saved data, tp et al. Pls no guarantee it will work. But trial and error.
tanx sir i will try it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
DAMOCA:
Abeg who sabi dat process to watch startimes for free
my whatsapp line is +260962570460
Just intall it NTA is free! No need ask
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hamedade2000(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is there any biss key to open MBC channels on Amos5. Jez found dem now after rescanning. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
hamedade2000:
Is there any biss key to open MBC channels on Amos5. Jez found dem now after rescanning. Thanks
capital NO

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
lovala:

on digisat hd decoder. go to menu-settings press 8888 and the biss key interface will open. follow onscreen instructions to edit.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Takoro13(m): 1:32am On Apr 09, 2015
how do i use bisskey to open two channels on thesame decoder. i used bisskey to open tv3 by occupy first line, if i want to unscrambled another channel on that decoder. am i going to use line two in that place am to input bisskey?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 2:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Takoro13:
how do i use bisskey to open two channels on thesame decoder. i used bisskey to open tv3 by occupy first line, if i want to unscrambled another channel on that decoder. am i going to use line two in that place am to input bisskey?
Yes ke,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Valto:
on digisat hd decoder. go to menu-settings press 8888 and the biss key interface will open. follow onscreen instructions to edit.
valto my man, tnx! will slug it out n let u know soonest.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 3:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Goalscorer:
Friend I'm sorry,I never come accross digisat 2200...thats why i kept silence,to give other gurus chance to answer your query....sorry once again.
s'alright, man. we here for each oda.tnx all d same.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Help house

Qsat has been a full HD decoder with a good quality picture but ma problem with the decoder is the drop in signal for example if strong decoder read 70% and qsat will show only 50%....
Pls! Is there any solution for this either software to boost the signal on qsat or anything we can do....
Pls! Urgent answer is needed.
The drop in signal needed to be look into...Check urs and provide solution. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2015
ify4king:
pls help my 4950 wouldn't power on, its always on standby, wen I press d red bottom on remote it will only flash STRONG logo on TV screen n go back to standby, wat could hv gone wrong, pls help

pick up the soft for srt4950H and name it rom put it back in a pen drive and insect it into the receiver when asked for rom.press and hold power knot for some seconds and u will have the messag.hope that will be fine
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
IT4ALL:
Help house

Qsat has been a full HD decoder with a good quality picture but ma problem with the decoder is the drop in signal for example if strong decoder read 70% and qsat will show only 50%....
Pls! Is there any solution for this either software to boost the signal on qsat or anything we can do....
The drop in signal needed to be look into...Check urs and provide solution. Thanks

Is your picture stable or not?
Don't forget receivers never read the same
If you need same reading get a professional satellite finders .not a receiver types
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2015
IT4ALL:
Help house

Qsat(s) is not full HD receiver compared with good quality receivers!
why will you prefer receivers that boost signal meter reading only..they are not good for tracking!new strong receivers meter readings and tuners are less sensitive/ poor compared to old ones...which are more sensitive with low meter reading compared with new models strong!Qsat meter is not good either! Qsat 23g can boost a weak signal upto on sq meter upto 98% which may drop to below 40% or so on old strong receiver!that will be misleading with qsat!However you should look at picture quality and stability not meter readings...lol..

If you track a satellite signal with a good sat finder..you will never go back to receivers..a good sat finder can lock a fec:3/4 tp with as low as 20% SQ and with a sensitive tuner! this will give more room for adjusting weak satellite signals! Now you see what I mean..lol

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2015
odilibe:

Qsat(s) is not full HD receiver compared with good quality receivers!
why will you prefer receivers that boost signal meter reading only..they are not good for tracking!new strong receivers meter readings and tuners are less sensitive/ poor compared to old ones...which are more sensitive with low meter reading compared with new models strong!However you should look at picture quality and stability not meter readings...lol..

If you track a satellite signal with a good sat finder..you will never go back to receivers..a sat finder can lock a fec:3/4 tp with as low as 20% SQ and sensitive tuner! this will give more room for adjusting weak satellite signals! Now you see what I mean..lol

hw much is a gud satfinder pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2015
@ I Hacked

My brother please try and call me

Theres something important to discuss

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.