Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440064 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
tracking Transpoders in Nigeria
They are latest tracking TP
the file is below

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Janyves(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
Mr. George D1........... Thanks for the mail. You gurus are really inspiring......... #Knowledge

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2015
Dis SRT4675 Strong decoder only flashes once wen switchd on and goes to sleep. Can a software be used to wake it up? Any solution to it? Pls i need help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obed9armah: 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
Hello guys,

I need your help. I am having a strong srt 4669x decoder and a 60cm dish. All I want is fta channels aside multi TV. Thus, I was wondering if anyone could direct me to one of these satellites and give me their tracking Tp. I am from Ghana.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2015
yawwilson:
@all, SES 4 22Deg. West, good African music and good video mix 10986v 30000 NTV2
I just tried it out now. It's the only good channel there others are wack and scrambled.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
Can i get d frequency and tp of ses4deg
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roman001: 7:45pm On May 11, 2015
SRT 4940hd 2015 s/w version now available via OTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 11, 2015
Can i get d frequency and tp of ses4deg and hw can i track it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 8:06pm On May 11, 2015
ojoolujide:
Please house help a brother, i live in Ikorodu and i have a 180cm dish for IRIB, but recently i've been trying to track ERITREA and PAKSAT for more options with no luck. I need direction on where i can get a bigger dish in Lagos, like 4m pan or fiber. Pls anybody who can help should contact me on 08030667173 or ojsegzy@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.
Contact Sammu here on dis thread.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2015
roman001:
SRT 4940hd 2015 s/w version now available via OTA
What does d s w version mean cos my SRT4940hd just did and OTA download and upgrade when I put it on today?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Konkay(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
Which receiver or decoder is idman or idtv,some1 introduce it to me today an said is showing football across all league that all I need is just 90cm dish pls nairalanders and all gurus in. D house kindly assist by shedding more light on this and I iwill be so glad Godless very urgent response thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2015
graphicicon:
tracking Transpoders in Nigeria They are latest tracking TP the file is below
can't read it with my phone
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What does d s w version mean cos my SRT4940hd just did and OTA download and upgrade when I put it on today?
pls press 6969 then 8280 lets see may be d biss issue has been resolved

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
blexxonmak:
@Spy360. SES 4/Ku @ 22W.Track DSTV.Input fr-10986 V & sr-30000.Now make an azimuthal turn of about 155 deg & u wont miss
@blexxonmak & all our Gurus " Good evening to you all , pls I was browsing the satellite websites I realise that Eutelsat 5WA NWA that host ENTV Algeria & other Northern African signals is also hosting Bein Sports HD1 & Bein Sports HD2 with other Channels with this Tip 11096 v 29950 but the issue isis i don't know the size of the dish that can track it from Accra or Lagos however I remember their was a forum member a year or two ago who use to post about FTA Live Matches on ENTV Algeria on this same Eutelsat 5 west & interestingly the Bein Sports Channels is operated with biss keys.Pls Gurus if anyone have any idea pls help.
Thanks Viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
evening house. seems as though nilesat is off air at the moment. can any member please confirm?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by alexander007(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2015
Can 1.8m work 24w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by unikazzy(m): 12:46am On May 12, 2015
alexander007:
Can 1.8m work 24w
depends on which beam u are targeting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2015
kd10:
@blexxonmak & all our Gurus " Good evening to you all , pls I was browsing the satellite websites I realise that Eutelsat 5WA NWA that host ENTV Algeria & other Northern African signals is also hosting Bein Sports HD1 & Bein Sports HD2 with other Channels with this Tip 11096 v 29950 but the issue isis i don't know the size of the dish that can track it from Accra or Lagos however I remember their was a forum member a year or two ago who use to post about FTA Live Matches on ENTV Algeria on this same Eutelsat 5 west & interestingly the Bein Sports Channels is operated with biss keys.Pls Gurus if anyone have any idea pls help.
Thanks Viva FTA.
you should be fine with 90 or 100cm for the steerable beam that house ENTV but 5m and above is required to nail the 2bein sport on the Super beam.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2015
kd10:
I realise that Eutelsat 5WA NWA that host ENTV Algeria & other Northern African signals is also hosting Bein Sports HD1 & Bein Sports HD2 with other Channels with this Tip 11096 v 29950 but the issue isis i don't know the size of the dish that can track it from Accra or Lagos however I remember their was a forum member a year or two ago who use to post about FTA Live Matches on ENTV Algeria on this same Eutelsat 5 west & interestingly the Bein Sports Channels is operated with biss keys.
Thanks Viva FTA.
bein sports/hd is encrypted on viaccess 2.6/3.0 not biss encryption...but FTA on fransat decoder in europe...
last time I checked my BBC signal on nilesat201 was much stronger than entv on 5west Ku band! you may require 1.8 to 2.4m prime focus for entv steerable on 5west!though close to zamfara may need 1.2m offset as recommended dish size on steerable beam!
On bein sports Ku super beam I doubt any blink on 3m dish!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On May 12, 2015
blexxonmak:
@Spy360. SES 4/Ku @ 22W.Track DSTV.Input fr-10986 V & sr-30000.Now make an azimuthal turn of about 155 deg & u wont miss
hw d i unscramble it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2015
skybluevic:
hw d i unscramble it?
The channel is showing freely
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2015
Talenty:
Morning bro, please can it be tracked with 90cm dish and which league(s) do they show?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2015
mtchris:
Morning bro, please can it be tracked with 90cm dish and which league(s) do they show?

Even 60cm will do.
Premier, ligue 1, champions ,europa league,fa cup, etc
On canal +, foot, quest, centre ,ss3.

Ntv2 n lc2
Shows afnex matches of africa champions leagues, cups and fifa tournaments of african countrys matches ( u17,20, female worldcups ) etc
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 9:56am On May 12, 2015
GeorgeD1:

Check your mailbox
Thanks boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2015
Talenty:
Does it mean,It doesn't need biss key?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2015
pofolo:

Even 60cm will do.

Ntv2 n lc2
Shows afnex matches of africa champions leagues, cups and fifa tournaments of african countrys matches ( u17,20, female worldcups ) etc
Can it be tracked with a 4940hd decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 11:13am On May 12, 2015
kd10:
Thanks Viva FTA.
i have tracked that ENTV ALGERIA b4 with 3metre dish in abeokuta some yrs ago with 79%signal strength.u can try 1.8 and 2.4m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 11:43am On May 12, 2015
odilibe:
bein sports/hd is encrypted on viaccess 2.6/3.0 not biss encryption...but FTA on fransat decoder in europe...
last time I checked my BBC signal on nilesat201 was much stronger than entv on 5west Ku band! you may require 1.8 to 2.4m prime focus for entv steerable on 5west!though close to zamfara may need 1.2m offset as recommended dish size on steerable beam!
On bein sports Ku super beam I doubt any blink on 3m dish!
Thanks Gentlemen ,Eminent gurus in the house for quick response. Its off limit for me (Bein Sports) out of 7e was a big blow indeed.Just hope & pray a day will come were local investors will summon courage to bid for football Rights of 4 Major league in Europe In a form of joint venture after securing the Right Surely with this approach the monthly fees will be much lower with enough sponsors on board .
Nigeria has the market already much bigger than other African markets.Just my Own thoughts though.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
pofolo:

Even 60cm will do.

Ntv2 n lc2
Geeez! How do i go about it, please? Viva FTA!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
unikazzy:
pls press 6969 then 8280 lets see may be d biss issue has been resolved
I did it,no response!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
graphicicon:
tracking Transpoders in Nigeria
They are latest tracking TP
the file is below
so your own irib cband is on 30.5E well done you no work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2015
Konkay:
Which receiver or decoder is idman or idtv,some1 introduce it to me today an said is showing football across all league that all I need is just 90cm dish pls nairalanders and all gurus in. D house kindly assist by shedding more light on this and I iwill be so glad Godless very urgent response thanks
idman is a channel not a receiver. You can't even track it down with 90cm in naija. all d info given u is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.