Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444610 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
faithchild:
welcome back.wat is d content on this new channel.pls school us
Gospel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sheneneone: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
blexxonmak:
@sheneneone. Yes you can by editing the CNDF file.
How can i do it
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
I guess you should upload your nude pics online 'cause we all bath naked?

jimohbello:
Let'ts stop pretending here which of u don't do sex let's stop pretending

Yes, let's stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
IHacked:
Prophet 1 TV will be on Astra 2f from tomorrow you can start rescan your decoder from tomorrow

@ George D I spend few days in Asia now am back
Surely I will hala you

Welcome back, bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
IHacked:
Prophet 1 TV will be on Astra 2f from tomorrow you can start rescan your decoder from tomorrow

@ George D I spend few days in Asia now am back
Surely I will hala you

Ihacked, welcome bk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 12:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Happy weekend to all forumites & all our Gurus
I arrived from travel & on my decoder [4922A HD] its signals was red across board with LNBF display on it I thought initially it could be partial contact between tiny wire & the F connector but after I check my disec switch it still continue then I decide to run the cable direct to the decoder still no green signal on any of the sat tested so i realise that the LNB INPUT Connector at the back of the decoder is the problem .Pls Gurus in the house can it be changed? Or is it a different problem altogether, pls anyone with such experience advice me what to do before going for repair work to avoid them damaging my decoder.Pls help for the past 4days now I have not been watching any satellite channels in my House. Waiting for Helpful Response. Viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bishop4life(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Mbc2hd on there too
Tp 11008 v 5000

wasted hours trying to track it, no green light.
guess its cos am using 60cm?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:58am On Jun 08, 2015
bishop4life:

wasted hours trying to track it, no green light. guess its cos am using 60cm?
I use 60cm too so? The sat is just above Intelsat 20, easy to track.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Mbc2hd on there too
Tp 11008 v 5000
Pls is MBC permanent cos I don't want to waste my precious energy & d channel would disappear later ??

Urgent reply wanted cos I intend to start tracking this morning
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2015
sheneneone:
Please house how can i edit my satellite position on strong for example i want add another satellite position and is not on the decoder how can i edit that 0.0E to 55E thanks

Very very easy . use the ussal page on ur settings to change sat degree to any number and east or west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2015
kd10:
Happy weekend to all forumites & all our Gurus
I arrived from travel & on my decoder [4922A HD] its signals was red across board with LNBF display on it I thought initially it could be partial contact between tiny wire & the F connector but after I check my disec switch it still continue then I decide to run the cable direct to the decoder still no green signal on any of the sat tested so i realise that the LNB INPUT Connector at the back of the decoder is the problem .Pls Gurus in the house can it be changed? Or is it a different problem altogether, pls anyone with such experience advice me what to do before going for repair work to avoid them damaging my decoder.Pls help for the past 4days now I have not been watching any satellite channels in my House. Waiting for Helpful Response. Viva FTA.

worry not my friend the lnb tuner is ok but the transistor which changes V/H polarity is dead,remove this transistor(TP 42C) and replace it with a similar type or with a different number on it.It once happened to me and thus i resolved the lnb display on my stb.This is caused by contacts of the lnb cable.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2015
harizonal123:

Pls is MBC permanent cos I don't want to waste my precious energy & d channel would disappear later ??

Urgent reply wanted cos I intend to start tracking this morning
yes it is,and to me mbc 2 is better than multi tv put together for now

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I have 4940,so just to get d smart card,I would get them without monthly subscription,would Mbc open too like this without sub?
EVEN WITH OLD MYTV CARD?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Pls gurus in the house. where can I receive free English cartoon on 60cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2015
agkilis:
Really? Cos Multi tv has so many stations that show foreign movies eg Joy prime, cine plus, sweet tv, tv gold, gh one, trust tv, angel tv, kessben, ztv, etc.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Spy360:

Really? Cos Multi tv has so many stations that show foreign movies eg Joy prime, cine plus, sweet tv, tv gold, gh one, trust tv, angel tv, kessben, ztv, etc.
yes but mbc 2 gives you current and interesting movie if you know what mean
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
i want to nail dis champion tv sattelite today... i tried it yestaday but no green pop up... i may sound curious to you guys... am not an installer like you, but i can install dstv in my house... thats why i really need your help on dis... am out again today with my Tv, Decoder and also generator on...please guys if you can answer dis my questions am sure that i will nail it withing 10 or more minutes...
1. am using strong 4922...What is the rigth sattelite name to use...because i cant find yamal on the list...
2. please describe the dish position to me with dstv position...because i know dstv position and i also have d dish install so it will be more easy for me
and lastly the lnb position with the freequncy to track it...
i will be happy if you guys can really take your time and help me on dis... that mbc2 Is ok for me... thats why am asking for your help...thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Malcomkelvin:
i want to nail dis champion tv sattelite today... i tried it yestaday but no green pop up... i may sound curious to you guys... am not an installer like you, but i can install dstv in my house... thats why i really need your help on dis... am out again today with my Tv, Decoder and also generator on...please guys if you can answer dis my questions am sure that i will nail it withing 10 or more minutes...
1. am using strong 4922...What is the rigth sattelite name to use...because i cant find yamal on the list...
2. please describe the dish position to me with dstv position...because i know dstv position and i also have d dish install so it will be more easy for me
and lastly the lnb position with the freequncy to track it...
i will be happy if you guys can really take your time and help me on dis... that mbc2 Is ok for me... thats why am asking for your help...thanks
ok from your dstv position trun your dish right if standing at the back of the dish now bring the dish down and input 12722 v26657 bring it down real down till you hit green when you hit green you are good to go now turn lnb to 3 O'Clock then input 11045 v 40000 then lift the dish a little and you will hit green thats that
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
agkilis:
ok from your dstv position trun your dish right if standing at the back of the dish now bring the dish down and input 12722 v26657 bring it down real down till you hit green when you hit green you are good to go now turn lnb to 3 O'Clock then input 11045 v 40000 then lift the dish a little and you will hit green thats that
From behind the dish at dstv position you are meant to move left. Track Intel 20 with the first tp by keep the elevation at horizontal, when you have green, then do as Agkilis says.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2015
agkilis:

Thanks, for your reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by profsomebody(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good day house. I av a strong decoder 4675A with 3 dishes. Which satellites can i track with it? I av bin getting mytv, multitv but it has try... #lol. Over a year I left home. Everything new to me. Sir Olenyi Twinstaiye and co. Come to my aid.
Good to b here again. missed u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
agkilis:
There is no better explanation than this. I have a 60cm dish connected to IS20. I just moved the dish up slightly up and I hit green on Yamal in less than 1 minute.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mustaphataofeek: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bein sport1&2 left eutelsat w7 pls some one tell me the new satellite and frequence thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by logonlaredo: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Talenty:
Relax I will give information when I find something new
How far? Still following up on the openbox! Haven't seen any update yet. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
mustaphataofeek:
Bein sport1&2 left eutelsat w7 pls some one tell me the new satellite and frequence thanks.
yesterday as i was tracking i input 11045 v 40000 the same place were mytv position is i lifted the dish up to dstv position i only got 80% but no green so i said na wahooo but i just mistakenly pressed scan and quickly stop it what i saw was beinsport but it was scramble
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
agkilis:
yesterday as i was tracking i input 11045 v 40000 the same place were mytv position is i lifted the dish up to dstv position i only got 80% but no green so i said na wahooo but i just mistakenly pressed scan and quickly stop it what i saw was beinsport but it was scramble
thata strange.but can u also tell d oda channels dat was with bein sport when u mistakingly scan.that will help d gurus in house to know d exact sat u got.this could just be a miracle.lol.anyway.thank and GOD bleas u
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
faithchild:
thata strange.but can u also tell d oda channels dat was with bein sport when u mistakingly scan.that will help d gurus in house to know d exact sat u got.this could just be a miracle.lol.anyway.thank and GOD bleas u
this are the channels 11045 v 40000,SKY FAMILY,AL JADEED,OTV,NBN,MTV,FUTURE,BEIN SPORT 1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arelukman: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
agkilis:
this are the channels 11045 v 40000,SKY FAMILY,AL JADEED,OTV,NBN,MTV,FUTURE,BEIN SPORT 1
@Mr Agkilis ,I wish to talk with you on whatsapp on this number 08060864293 .I dont know if you are still use this number for whatsapp 08104081454 ?It's important .....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blessingsat(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Champion TV. N. MBC. Are free on Air. On Champion Sat

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blessingsat(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
FrQuency 10962 V 5925. Or. 11008 V 4996
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
@ agkilis,dont u think those channels u unintentional scanned are on yamal 402@ 55east ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
manhattan3G:

worry not my friend the lnb tuner is ok but the transistor which changes V/H polarity is dead,remove this transistor(TP 42C) and replace it with a similar type or with a different number on it.It once happened to me and thus i resolved the lnb display on my stb.This is caused by contacts of the lnb cable.
Thanks so much , May God bless u abundantly for this response am panicking almost but thanks to you
Meanwhile I was busy at work hence this late response to you however pls how do I go about removing the transistor? Should I open the box & remove it then go & get a new replacement by my self? Pls Advice Thanks. Waiting for your reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.