Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443732 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Prophet 1 TV on air now ejoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ucheo: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please how much is 4940HD presently?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
SweetWJ:
Amen. Thank u my broda. I need all your prayers for God to provide me with a way out of this predicament. I have to relocate but i dont have enough to secure another apartment and also i need a decoder even if it a bad one that i can repair myself. Am an electronics technician by d grace of God. Wen am at home especially in these rainy days wen jobs are few, i need somtin to keep me away from thoughts. Thanks
Nawao,so touching,things would get better,God is in control,anybody that can help with a spare decoder should pls help!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jaysmallz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
SweetWJ:
Happy and blessed day to all of you. Before i begin, i want to apologise to all those that might be offended by this post.
I joined Nairaland last year in the month of October and i have increased my knowledge from the various post i read. Thanks to God for all your contributions in this educative thread. God bless you all in Jesus name, Amen.
It's not in my nature to do this but i can't die in silence. I am appealing and pleading for your help to assist me. I need a decoder to keep me busy away from too much thought and anxiety. For 3months now i have no decoder because the one i was using was fried during OTA download due to power interuption. I tried all i could to revive but all to na avail because it was a fake box. I even posted here seeking for assistance but no helpful response.
I planned to buy another one and i have even negotiated with Bro. Blexxonmak on phone to buy one of his Digisat HD decoder but i cant do that now cos my Landlady has told me to quit from her house saying that they want to use the house and thats the challenge am facing right now. Ever since i lost my job in 2013, i tried my best and have been paying the rent just that it wasn't as constant as it use to be when i was working. Presently, i am just owing last month plus this month we are now and i pay every three months. I wanted to pay her now but she refused saying that i should pack out that her family wants to use the house in addition to other personal issues. Worry and anxiety are all over my mind bringing negative thoughts.
I need somrthing to calm my nerves and keep me busy so that my head can be cool and focussed to find a solution. Please dont be offended by this post. Anyone with a kind heart should please come to my aid.
God bless you all and also pray for me for God to help me.
Thanks.
God will take control
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=SweetWJ post=34700874]Happy and blessed day to all of you. Before i begin, i want to apologise to all those that might be offended by this post.
I joined Nairaland last year in the month of October and i have increased my knowledge from the various post i read. Thanks to God for all your contributions in this educative thread. God bless you all in Jesus name, Amen.
It's not in my nature to do this but i can't die in silence. I am appealing and pleading for your help to assist me. I need a d
God will assist
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Malcomkelvin post=34705718][/quote]
wow....what happen i want to quote him....and it end up posting....well God will assist you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by junate(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
odilibe:
conical scalar ring is cone shaped scalar ring ; used on C band lnb on offset dish for offset focus, and for rejecting or redirecting unwanted signals or noises off the lnb throat /scalar rings reduces interference on signals from adjacent satellite thereby improving lnb performance angry
But plz how did u get this one
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kinggenesis(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No better sports channel except Foxsports
Do you currently receive foxsport on MYTV? If yes, what's the TP?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
jaysmallz:

God will take control
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
jaysmallz:

God will take control
Amen. Thank u all. Keep praying for me.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Watching tomb raider on MBC( yamal 402) with 60cm dish. I thought it was HD!
Such a wonderful way to enjoy my weekend. Thanks agkilis
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
harizonal123:
Watching tomb raider on MBC( yamal 402) with 60cm dish. I thought it was hd.
Forgive my ignorance..... Do they speak English?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
IHacked:
Prophet 1 TV on air now ejoy
what is the tp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
brainy02:
Forgive my ignorance..... Do they speak English?
Yes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bishop4life(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
harizonal123:
Watching tomb raider on MBC( yamal 402) with 60cm dish. I thought it was HD!
Such a wonderful way to enjoy my weekend. Thanks agkilis

its HD
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by schoolofministry(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
3.5M dish for sale in Benin city (25k).Pls call 08067709240 ,08097046197
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by harizonal123(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
bishop4life:

its HD
No its not. Watching it now with 4669xii
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by schoolofministry(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigeria vs Australia women match is on live on Nta Intelsat 907
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by schoolofministry(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Frequency 3777 H 3778
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bishop4life(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
harizonal123:

No its not. Watching it now with 4669xii

jus look atop d mbc you will see hd. btw my 4669 didnt play it. even Glow is playing jus audio
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
benzberch:
hello omokoaustine can I get ur whatsapp line because I have something to us
@benzberch please if you have got the software here is my whatsapp contact 08028130824 thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by schoolofministry(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2015
pls house which is d best lb for tracking nilesat and hotbird
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 3:04am On Jun 13, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I couldn't get it

How much were you quoted?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodetheo(m): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2015
HAS ANY BODY NOTICE CHAMPION TV HAS GONE SCRAMBLE SINCE YESTERNITE, ON YAMAH?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2015
plz can mytv smart card work with srt 4669x11 or 4922
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
I am with a dealer here. The price is 1250 for card 1000 for subscription Total=#2250 This will cover three months.
Subscription is two types 800 for Mytv channels without the mbcs and 1000 for Mytv channels with the mbcs
@Emmaachile pls where is ur location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2015
bodetheo:
HAS ANY BODY NOTICE CHAMPION TV HAS GONE SCRAMBLE SINCE YESTERNITE, ON YAMAH?
Yeah.....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
mtchris:
thanks
Mytv card is 1500 @ their office here in Kogi
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2015
Malcomkelvin:

wow....what happen i want to quote him....and it end up posting....well God will assist you
Amen. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2015
PLS SOMEONE GIV ME ONE STARTIME BUT IT HAV DISH AND I DONT KNOW D FREQ AND SYMBOL RATE WIT D PLACE IT FACIN PLS SOMEONE HELP BROTHER
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Pls guy my champion TV decoder software have champion to this
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by benzberch: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Pls guy my champion TV decoder software have champion to this settings pls I need help .I have lost everything thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.