Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5475898 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim777(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
pls help me my irib signal show LBNF on my strong 69x decoder, and my signal is RED. I have check my f connector and c band lnb and d wire. Even if i remove d cable is still show LNBF. When i connect other signal to it d decoder is working fine. What can i do to correct it sirs?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim777(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
pls help me my irib signal show LBNF on my strong 69x decoder, and my signal is RED. I have check my f connector and c band lnb and d wire. Even if i remove d cable is still show LNBF. When i connect other signal to it d decoder is working fine. What can i do to correct it sirs? 'I kw irib is not working for nw'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
graphicicon:
@odilibe, George D, and host of others in the house, why my strong decoder srt 4922A is not reading mytv card, it always display "invalid smartcard" and i have installed different versions of software still then it remains the same, what is the right steps to follow or any other secret info you wish to give to me send it to graphicicon8@gmail.com

@graphicicon,
Your 4922A may not be a MYTV approved decoder. Kindly check their website to confirm this.

http://www.mytvafrica.tv/Hardware.aspx

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim777(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Folbim777:
pls help me my irib signal show LBNF on my strong 69x decoder, and my signal is RED. I have check my f connector and c band lnb and d wire. Even if i remove d cable is still show LNBF. When i connect other signal to it d decoder is working fine. What can i do to correct it sirs? 'I kw irib is not working for nw'

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nu123kolo: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
gadotor:
This champion TV decoder issues is been long now.l hope those claiming they have solutions should post pictures of mbc 12265 channel and let see what they are saying.More so they should also provide proper link to us to follow to get the latest software. If it difficult to get updates 'then how can l tell follow sats mate to buy the box.In actual fact I can't give them any assistance if they need arises. CHAMPION TV should come out. Now to clear the air.infact we can't continue like this about champion decoders issues
Please don't buy champion Decoder no one is forcing you, please dont tell any one to buy ,advice your friends not to buy we have 1000 of decoders on makert please make your choice.
No one will give or share anything with you .given or sharing is not force you can not force a teacher to pass knolege to you.you are guru please hunt for your self thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
please iz there any one using srt 4922a which the red ligh remain after power on and the remot does function wit all the key pad. if yes I want 2 know if it can take patched software. thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
nu123kolo:

Please don't buy champion Decoder no one is forcing you, please dont tell any one to buy ,advice your friends not to buy we have 1000 of decoders on makert please make your choice.
No one will give or share anything with you .given or sharing is not force you can not force a teacher to pass knolege to you.you are guru please hunt for your self thank you
So Champion TV is scam.because they can't clarify their product.These are the trusted products that I know, Strong receivers, Technomate,Tiger,Open box,Dream box,Skyhd,and Samsung. because they have software anytime you need it..so.to hell with Champion TV ,if they real need business,they would'not have migrating from one satellite to another. they would have been in Astra2f and advertise their product.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
nu123kolo:

hummm free to air wahaala for me startimes and mytv nomore hibp chai life is so sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Abeg anybody getting MBC on BADR in Lagos? Your dish size please, before I finally give up on true FTA and buy 4940 and pay for MYTV

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
nu123kolo:

In fact you don't know what you are talking of ,don't come this forum to post this that is not true and you can't prove yourself. Most people try what you said the box do and the final result is big O so what are saying you not serious and let think you can't make money this way in this forum this way.l hope everyone here know what you saying is NOT THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW MANY TIME CAMELON changes it colours is still a camelon.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 2baga(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For d 90cm dish,will d Irip signal be stable?

if you can eliminate interference, solid objects, trees, walls etc you should be able to get stable signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ameboperoo:
Is the NTA at 22E still working? I tried it yesterday but the Tp was red. I even blindscanned it but it didn't come up.
Somebody should answer my question now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ameboperoo:
Somebody should answer my question now
currently working here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Malcomkelvin:

currently working here.
thanks
Can you give me the Tp?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ihackec,>sokopion>nu123kolo is dsame person, he is a falsehood fellow , beware. My good friend warned me not to patronised anything coming from ihacked but I refused. Now I know better

4 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nnachi404:
hummm free to air wahaala for me startimes and mytv nomore hibp chai life is so sweet
Lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
coderXO:
Abeg anybody getting MBC on BADR in Lagos? Your dish size please, before I finally give up on true FTA and buy 4940 and pay for MYTV
90cm should receive it but the question is do you have the decoder to open it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ameboperoo:
thanks
Can you give me the Tp?
Should be 27.5w
Is nta on 22e?
4119 H 02893 on cband
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
pls is there any sat which I can track and get MUTV here in nigeria?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
@gadator and to whom it may concern i have one software or firmwares that share the same functions with the champion decoder but champion tv and mbc biss will disappear after upgrading but you I'll have PowerVu GSCAM/AVATAR and it also comes with editor tools and theirs constant update for this firmware. Now the issues is that i don't know anything about programming or software developer so how do we tweak it and can i upload it here ? Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
coderXO:
Is better you go for Nilesat with 4mtr dish than listening to those fake fellows claiming that their sokopio or champion receiver is magic.. IF YOU'RE A MOVIE LOVER,BETTER PAY FOR MyTV BECAUSE TIS BETTER THAN BUYING ACCOUNT THIS ACCOUNT THAT EVERY MONTH... microbox has come and go like wise Avata,eagle, classics, spacedongle,Riourtre,Az sky A+ ,A+1,G1,QSat and others. who is fooling who..Now Scorpio and champion receiver. my 4922a gave me all wamt..it can open all biss key without keying it in.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
If the want to boost sale all they need to do to create sub topic here and upload software perudically for to download and ask questions.what is essence of Saying like have this and this and is only you who it and why do have to say it at the first place if you not will to share it in this forum. THANK YOU
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Should be 27.5w
Is nta on 22e?
4119 H 02893 on cband
since my 4669xii. is showing chanel tv & wap tv with old smart card,do u think i can suscrib mytv with it? because mbc is showing "no access"
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nnachi404(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
coderXO:
guy go and get your 4940 with hd tv huuum life is so sweet .mbc's 4 just 1k2 no more hi bp

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Should be 27.5w
Is nta on 22e?
4119 H 02893 on cband
Some people claimed and others have confirmed that they received NTA on 22e ku.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
since my 4669xii. is showing chanel tv & wap tv with old smart card,do u think i can suscrib mytv with it? because mbc is showing "no access"
You have to try but subscription is 800 naira only. Pay online through quickteller or use atm. Check their page for more
I dont think it would work but you have to be the guinea pig in the project.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nu123kolo: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
kwameking:
There's only one apostle of Champion tv here. Just that he is a proverbial chameleon. From I-H, to S-p, now he is nu12.... They don't even have permanent offices in Ksi, Ghana. They used to occupy the defunct KKTV building. I don't know their hideout now.

You are cheap guy so I don't have time for you
Sokopion is in kdu ,chart with him on WhatsApp
And you will know who he is.try and clear the bombs on your face .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
My gurus I want you to guide me,does it make sense for me to sell my srt4922a for mytv set 4940,my reason is that I need active Yoruba station,and also I want to ask that hope str4940 too can receive fta stations like srt4922a? .plus I need ur kind answers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tundemogba12(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Irib stations are currently red! Can anybody in the house confirm this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Seyilome:
My gurus I want you to guide me,does it make sense for me to sell my srt4922a for mytv set 4940,my reason is that I need active Yoruba station,and also I want to ask that hope str4940 too can receive fta stations like srt4922a? .plus I need ur kind answers.
4940 cannot open biss channels like tv3 or irib if there ever come back.
Apart from that, there are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
tundemogba12:
Some people can be funny.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
tundemogba12:
You are a comedian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.