Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5493392 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by cehz: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
cehz:
Please good pple of the house my tv3 muti tv has stop working for a long time now, is it due to a new biss key or not. Pls i need solution, since i still manage to watch EPL matches from there. Thanks

please somebody should answer this my tv3 has been no more
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
ganex:

Bros how do u cope with life inspite of security situation at ur end u still have time for installation.
its not as bad as d media make it seem bro. within maiduguri town itself, it is quit safe.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
eddyline:

its not as bad as d media make it seem bro. within maiduguri town itself, it is quit safe.
so all the reported attacks and figures of dead victims are false, wishing u God's protection.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Spy360:
Is there a lnb holder for big dishes? I want to replace my cband with ku. Thanks for response.
what is your location. I have three to spare. Call me. Check out my number and call.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
sunene1:
Bros,dont insult people here.i did not say ORTM, i said ORTM2(TM2)i dont post rubbish if i've not done my findings thank God a member frm ivory coast have just comfirmed this.

Sorry my mistake. I have ortm and TM2 (12340 v 2121)on my set up but i haven't watched any EPL on it.if what I posted upset you I think I tender by apology.
Thanks for the update at least I will move my dish to tm2 when ever live matches is going on.

For you to track 31w without much stress use this tp 10962 v 10000 its a radio transponder on 37.5 w once you hit green just move your dish upward.I think you should be fine.
Note move slowly until you hit green 31 w signal doesn't pop up like other tp even when you are on that satellite you have to wait for some seconds before it turns green.
If you are using 4669xii once your signa jump from 20 to 27% make sure you move slowly and steadyly it goes to 40 and then green.
Viva FTA.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2015
obnelly:

Sorry my mistake. I have ortm and TM2 (12340 v 2121)on my set up but i haven't watched any EPL on it.if what I posted upset you I think I tender by apology.
Thanks for the update at least I will move my dish to tm2 when ever live matches is going on.

For you to track 31w without much stress use this tp 10962 v 10000 its a radio transponder on 37.5 w once you hit green just move your dish upward.I think you should be fine.
Note move slowly until you hit green 31 w signal doesn't pop up like other tp even when you are on that satellite you have to wait for some seconds before it turns green.
If you are using 4669xii once your signa jump from 20 to 27% make sure you move slowly and steadyly it goes to 40 and then green.
Viva FTA.
oga obnelly.long time how has been ur day and.family.d guy said 90cm dish in ivory coast.wat did size did u use cos i want to put my 90cm dish to use.its time for pre season..enof holiday for d dish. time.to.play.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eddyline(m): 12:45am On Jul 16, 2015
ganex:

so all the reported attacks and figures of dead victims are false, wishing u God's protection.
not false... but mostly not in Maiduguri town rather in surrounding villages. thanks and remain blessed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 4:55am On Jul 16, 2015
iyama:
how can I upgraded to SRT 4922a to SRT 4940 decoder.
Simple, go to the market and buy. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Talibanis:

Simple, go to the market and buy. grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2015
faithchild:
oga obnelly.long time how has been ur day and.family.d guy said 90cm dish in ivory coast.wat did size did u use cos i want to put my 90cm dish to use.its time for pre season..enof holiday for d dish. time.to.play.

Faithchild,we are keeping well.I am using 3m dish.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Galaxy TV lagos NG...11676V30000 Astra@28east!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2015
odilibe:
Galaxy TV lagos NG...11676V30000 Astra@28east!!!
The TP is actually 11676H30000. Very crystal clear pix
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Talenty:

Thanks Odilibe, I have successful track Eutelsat 7e. I found out that I have been doing the wrong thing. My lnb skew used to 4 o'clock, I used that to no available not knowing it has changed. But luckily I tried 8 O clock and it worked. If I may ask, what really causes changes in lnb skew?
You must have changed transponder pol from H to V or vice versa that must have caused changes in your lnb skew...Hence when you look inside your lnb throat you will see two pin inside the lnb one is for vertical and the other is for horizontal those two pins are responsible for lnb skew..however lnb with single pin/probe won't alter any change in the initial transponder polarity when tracking a satellite whether you skew at 8,9,3 or 4'Oclock the tp polarization(H/V)will remain the same but for 2pin lnb(s) skewing lnb from 5 to 7'O'CLOCK changes lnb pol from H to V and vice versa.. where bad diseqc can switch your transponder pol etc..I hope this helps

Cheers grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Talenty:
The TP is red like pepper ooooo
...that is probably your dish size or bad set up! grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
odilibe:
You must have changed transponder pol from H to V or vice versa that must have caused changes in your lnb skew...Hence when you look inside your lnb throat you will see two pin inside the lnb one is for vertical and the other is for horizontal those two pins are responsible for lnb skew..however lnb with single pin/probe won't alter any change in the initial transponder polarity when tracking a satellite whether you skew at 8,9,3 or 4'Oclock the tp polarization(H/V)will remain the same but for 2pin lnb(s) skewing lnb from 5 to 7'O'CLOCK changes lnb pol from H to V and vice versa.. where bad diseqc can switch your transponder pol etc..I hope this helps

Cheers grin
Thanks Odilibe you are guru indeed. Which lnb make do come with one pin, as this 2 pins affect the signal strength of H and V polarization on eutelsat 7e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by phenase(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2015
what about srt4940?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2015
odilibe:
...that is probably your dish size or bad set up! grin
I got it, the polarization is H not V. Though it has no audio here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Whatz d highest TP on amos5, pls? I need to track with it 'cos of structural interference here and been trying this but to no avail: 11884v27500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
I could nt get your number on my phone pls kindly call back.
You called around 2pm today.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by slimjesus22: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
spartacus11:
GOLD CUP LIVE on FOXSPORT watching VIA MYTV french commentary
but is not free...u can only watch when u sub for it.. grin
spartacus11:
GOLD CUP LIVE on FOXSPORT watching VIA MYTV french commentary
but is not free...u can only watch when u sub for it..

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by slimjesus22: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
williams85:
is there anyone in the south east expecially imo state that is currently hooked up to hotbird or nilesat.? pls whats ur dish size and lnb type. i really want to upgrade.
mine is hotbird and am using 90cm dish...currently watching MYTV and star TV...free

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
iykmora:
Whatz d highest TP on amos5, pls? I need to track with it 'cos of structural interference here and been trying this but to no avail: 11884v27500

MODIFIED!!! Got what I'm looking for! What a THREAD!!!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
slimjesus22:
mine is hotbird and am using 90cm dish...currently watching MYTV and star TV...free
What type of decoder are u using?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
slimjesus22:
Ehnn! you dey enjoy oh... you are receiving hotbird with 90cm dish in Imo State.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
This kantanka sweet ooo. Enough wrestling. FTA is soja go come. There is always something to watch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Talenty:
This kantanka sweet ooo. Enough wrestling. FTA is soja go come. There is always something to watch
enjoy bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
hello house pls am havin vis problem of low signal quality and low signal strength on my strong srt4922a plz help a bruh out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
@Talenty input this tp 11135(h/v)6111 at the same position of kantanka TV for one of the ss sports channel unfortunately is no video now

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kazzytech: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Talenty:
on which sat what is d degree and tp and positipn thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ogojohn:
what is your location. I have three to spare. Call me. Check out my number and call.
Nwanne biko, I reside in Owerri. I checked for your ph nos but couldn't find it in your profile. Kindly pm me - anyasodogoodness@gmail.com. Thank you very much nna m ukwu.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
w3a 7 deg east Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)