Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5489038 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2015
The dish is plum because it is the same pole i used for my 1.8m. I only raised it a little to accomodate the fence.
The other picture is the modified dish neck

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Some channels from nilesat and hotbird

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2015
more here

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2015
more

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
I also get plenty channels under badr 26e like cnn, bbc, some sports, etc.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Recommendation to those who wants sports in my area is to go for a 4m dish whether pan or fiber to avoid stories that touch.
I will explore the cband channels later in the week.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Recommendation to those who wants sports in my area is to go for a 4m dish whether pan or fiber to avoid stories that touch.

You have done a good job.keep it up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2015
WHERE ARE YOU. YOUR LOCATION. THANK YOU
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
obnelly:

You have done a good job.keep it up.
Thank you

gadotor:
WHERE ARE YOU. YOUR LOCATION. THANK YOU
Lokoja, Kogi State
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Thank you

Lokoja, Kogi State
where you able to get Mbcs & Irib on badr 26? I'm just thinking that based on the proximity between Benin & Lokoja. I might get same result with 3m here in Benin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Have been looking for dis,INTELSAT has which satellite?

This is Free to Air Tv Channels forum and not free to air radio
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Talenty:
where you able to get Mbcs & Irib on badr 26?
Mbcs on 26e yes but are scrambled
No to Irib tv on 26e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Phillfree(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Nice job bro, will get a 3.4m dish ending of August. That should do cos I'm in Benue.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ekonibaje....simply because u can't nail KANAL D does not
mean someone else can't . if u dont know pls ask. Kanal d
frequency on turksat 42 east is 11976h27500...its live on my
3meter fibre dish here in Lagos Nigeria...take it or leave it. jus read now dat u have got it with 4.4m. for your info am using 3meter. pls next time always check bfore posting dat it is not achievable in westrn africa.. Anytin I post is sometin i have confirmed not google as u claimed
My people use this freq to track 12587v22498. do blinscan. its a little below
dstv position jus push your dish downwards slow and
steady... enjoy all...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truly1:

This is Free to Air Tv Channels forum and not free to air radio
ITK
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Sir, hw did you managed to open osn package on nilesat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
ryusufu:

Sir, hw did you managed to open osn package on nilesat
That channel is free but the inbuilt soso server account for mini x4 opens almost all channels on OSN.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Talbanis, you got mail. done the upgrade. Hala back...08023331671.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bishop4life(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

That channel is free but the inbuilt soso server account for mini x4 opens almost all channels on OSN.

Weldon sire! Please I will like to know your recommendation for hotbird as in dish size lnb and decoder. Prize range and all about its setup. My aim is complete sports and MBC channels. Location is south east( Onitsha).

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

ok, i thought it's strong... I've tried alot of cccam account on osn, but i can't seem to find a working one. I'm wondering if u have a knowledge abt opening them on my srt 4950 or 4922

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
bishop4life:

Weldon sire! Please I will like to know your recommendation for hotbird as in dish size lnb and decoder. Prize range and all about its setup. My aim is complete sports and MBC channels. Location is south east( Onitsha).
If I were you, go large 4m but its expensive. I will try digisat Ku lnb during the week. I want to see whether there will be improvement.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
ryusufu:
ok, i thought it's strong... I've tried alot of cccam account on osn, but i can't seem to find a working one. I'm wondering if u have a knowledge abt opening them on my srt 4950 or 4922
No idea. You are receiving osn? With what size
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

The difference I thought is not much. I am thinking because it is a local pan dish. Will surely offload this to get an even larger one to enjoy hotbird. I will upload pics later. I can only see rai, abudhabi, Dubai and some funny sports on hotbird
That is a great difference and an unfair comparison. Just because it is a local fabrication. Must you kill it with a sledge hammer. Compare with a dish of equall measure then your condemnation can stand. My advise. Tinker with the lnb type and let us see a different perspective.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ryusufu(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

No idea. You are receiving osn? With what size
yeah, with 2.4m strong dish, in kano

I'll see if I can buy that receiver of urs. Sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim777(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
I also get plenty channels under badr 26e like cnn, bbc, some sports, etc.
pls did u get irib channels?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bishop4life(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

If I were you, go large 4m but its expensive. I will try digisat Ku lnb during the week. I want to see whether there will be improvement.

Like how much is the dish... Secondly if I have a gscam account, can it open two or more decoders that are maybe looped together and vise versa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Guys, does ORTM and TM2 on 31w show EPL? Thanks for response.

Even if na igbo commentary, I no mind.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
bishop4life:

Like how much is the dish... Secondly if I have a gscam account, can it open two or more decoders that are maybe looped together and vise versa
My dear locally made 4m dish is about 120k While 3m is 45k. I don't understand why 4m is that costly compared to 3m.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
ryusufu:
yeah, with 2.4m strong dish, in kano
I'll see if I can buy that receiver of urs. Sir
Please what satelites can I get with my 2.4M dish in kaduna to maximize it use
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Phillfree(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
ryusufu:

Get yourself a Tlink decoder or Tiger. Tlink's best for Nilesat n Hotbird cos of its G-share.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Phillfree:

Get yourself a Tlink decoder or Tiger. Tlink's best for Nilesat n Hotbird cos of its G-share.

Abeg how much is this tlink decoder ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nis70: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
To my esteemed gurus in the house, NILESAT or HOTBIRD? (ur opinion, especially if the dish were to be stationary).

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)