Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5439593 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOPRANDOO(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
pls house any FTA satellites showing live football matches for this season so far irib is gone ?. or can we still get the irib back?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
routsz:

Chinedu, u haven't responded to my post on SRT 4950h
Sorry, maybe I didn't see it. You can ask again.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wiserfool: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
sunene1:
The way we are shouting about these IS20c we make us loose all these channels soon.the channels are so entertaining&promising we should learn frm d dissapearance of irib out of our reach.If care is not taken these channels we follow suit.every questions abt this satellite has been treated in the previous pages.we should try to read frm them.agents are around looking 4 d interesting chanels we are watching 4 free to block it.all they want us to be watching free are islamic&christians channels,we should wise up.

Most members here are childish. They ask questions that have been answered already for the sake of posting. Read previous posts and you will learn. Most problems about P**U have been solved yet some people want their own solutions. This childish talk will surely make these channels disappear shortly. Our learned friends in other forums are mostly silent about respective channels and you are here shouting on top of your voices as if this is manna from heaven. Learn to be civilized. D**v disappeared because of this, we had Beinsports and you know what happened.
You will see someone shortly with: I have tracked IS20 with my beautiful dish and intelligent receiver but when I enter keys this ***** is not opening... Mother f'ucker!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
adimek2002:
@Chinedu7 I have tried it but didn't work. I changed frequency of HBO to 03975 scanned it and went to power vu and entered 03975 in indent but yet it did not open
The key to opening it is to make sure that the same frequency doesn't exist irrespective of H or V. If possible delete the original frequency and the channels. Now if 03975 didn't work use 03976 if it doesn't affect the signal strength. Make sure you used the same 03976 for the keys. It 'must' open unless numbers aren't the cause. I can assure you that everybody went through the same thing like I did because IS20 has the frequency like that.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOPRANDOO(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
blexxonmak:
@brainy02. CTL Office in Lagos: Plot 8,Violet Yough Close,Off Ademola Adetokunbo Street,VI. 08028736388,08058736388

pls I need help on what I can b using as support to my Dstv one decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
goodnews for users of str 4950 download the new software v 3.34 opens PV and all the chn on 68.5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Talenty:
What will you gain if we loose these channels? Must you go to this extent? Let us be cautious for once. Everybody who has the set up saw the match but kept quiet.
Don't think I had any twisted motives. I actually removed the picture immediately. IRIB stayed longer than anticipated despite airing EPL, why you guys think that Sony package is extra special is beyond me. I am sure many will still take IRIB over SONY.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
for d love of GOD i will say this.there was a time i complained about beinsport d way forum member shouted about it within days it went off.but some i too know menber castigated d low profile we talked about.now everybody talks about d main thing.these channels to me are like gift to us since d almigty dst**** refused to reduced their tarrif.lets read previous thread.u cant just jump to d present page and bilif u will learn fast.if we loose these channels.dat will make ur 1.8m dish idle.leta be wise.thank u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
I think the problem here is not wit those that are asking, but those that want to be heroes by answering them. I am no guru. Peace.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nis70: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
My guru's in the house pls help. I hv tried all technique to improve my signal on IS20(especially sony) and to even complicate the whole thing my signal has already dropped to 72% on aljazeera. I believe the strong c+ku lnb could be the culprit as the noise figure is at 17°K. I think the rate of success so far has been with other c-band lnb apart frm that combined model on 1.8m(pls correct me if I'm wrong). The frequency(3900) only flash green @ 54% and turns red in split seconds.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
sunene1:
The way we are shouting about these IS20c we make us loose all these channels soon.the channels are so entertaining&promising we should learn frm d dissapearance of irib out of our reach.If care is not taken these channels we follow suit.every questions abt this satellite has been treated in the previous pages.we should try to read frm them.agents are around looking 4 d interesting chanels we are watching 4 free to block it.all they want us to be watching free are islamic&christians channels,we should wise up.
All, sick and tired of people asking the same questions on IS20c. Enough of this, GO BACK AND READ PREVIOUS PAGES PLS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ignore button activated

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanrekas(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
na so dem dey do small pikin dem.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by moses4all(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
my srt 4950h cant load the 3.34p any solution.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
moses4all:

That patch is for SRT4950 and SRT4950M not SRT490H.Be careful while patching your box.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
abdool09:
I think the problem here is not wit those that are asking, but those that want to be heroes by answering them. I am no guru. Peace.

Totally agree.

Best thing to do now is no one to respond to these questions.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nearest(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Does anyone have any firmware update for SRT 4940?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iliyande(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
nearest:
Does anyone have any firmware update for SRT 4940?

Nothing like firmware for that decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agkilis: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
moses4all:
yes v 3.34 is for 4950,v 3.33 is for str 4950 h,so thats thats the problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mtchris(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chinedu7:

Don't think I had any twisted motives. I actually removed the picture immediately. IRIB stayed longer than anticipated despite airing EPL, why you guys think that Sony package is extra special is beyond me. I am sure many will still take IRIB over SONY.
IRIB disappearance has nothing to do with any post... IRIB was everywhere on the google for how many years? What about TV3 Ghana, maybe their agents no dey use the internet, lol. My brother some peep here too dey fear o. When one door closes, another opens, that's FTA

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Talenty:
Ignore button activated
Not when u were busy here asking questions about Sony package.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by notindome(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pls can qsat 28g be used to enjoy power vu programs on 68.5E sat.?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
@chinedu7 tank 4 reminding them-i got irib b/4 knowing dis group but few of us thought it is over once dey pass-info assymetric is 1 cause of mkt failure so beware don‘t be systematiçally selfish gurus

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
All we are saying is that everything has been discussed concerning the sat. Is it so difficult to read previous pages? No matter how we look at it, publicizing these channels lead to their early death. If really we want to be watching only Church channels as FTA let us continue to blow the trumpet. The losers will only be us
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
nasiroulatif:
the new TP on Amos 11837v27500 have two channels(monitogame and euro football gonki) encryted with biss but no showing football,they showingthe dogs race.key for monito game:C0 37 9C 93 E0 8F BB 2A and key for euro football gonki:E8 76 F0 4E 8B A5 11 41
Is it still showing? They are red now at my end.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
@abdool09 Note sony package is gr8 but not d gr8test to come info dissemination is gud but in clarity term- i challenge u to create a detailed comprehensive note about sony package where u refer freshers so dat no 1 claim 2 b GOD-pple initiated it,invested & above all informed us-y were we not happy 4 all to enjoy it while it last?-my guy dis is pure FTA dat must not last 4reva (remember) remain bless ok

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
it was indeed worth it reading from d past pages especially 962 - 958. I was able 2 get enof info 4rm questions askd and answered. Was able 2 download d latest software 4 4930 visited najmsat nd nw am sony sixing nd kixing 68.5. Tanx i aprecia8 u all.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2015
ganex:

Not when u were busy here asking questions about Sony package.
Don't mind him!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 5:41am On Aug 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Don't mind him!
I wondered u told us d*tv is not aware of these sats or channels we sometimes discuss about here,
or we go whatsapping to be secretive.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Eldorado382:
@abdool09 Note sony package is gr8 but not d gr8test to come info dissemination is gud but in clarity term- i challenge u to create a detailed comprehensive note about sony package where u refer freshers so dat no 1 claim 2 b GOD-pple initiated it,invested & above all informed us-y were we not happy 4 all to enjoy it while it last?-my guy dis is pure FTA dat must not last 4reva (remember) remain bless ok
Lol, ok bro! like I said iam no guru smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Hello house, bwtv @ 7w is no longer showing despite the keys, is it general or what could have gone wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (2351) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50