Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5436229 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpatagoddy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by samboha: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sensicut:
u ar a mumu i don't blame u may be its free u ar using it.ODE OMO
why all of you don't like me? because of good post ?
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
@Truly1.

Your coordinate = 7.6N,6.7E

Note the following:

a)Your dish will look south since you are in the Northern Hemisphere (7.6N)

b)The Motor Latitude and Declination Offset angles are always measured and applied when the dish is at its zenith( i.e. highest point in the arc, when the dish axis is aligned along the true north-south line).

c) The Motor Latitude is the angle measured on (at) the pivot axis of the mount.

d)To get the Total Declination Angle setting as measured on (at) the back of the dish ring (dish mount), add the Declination Offset Angle to the The Motor Latitude.

TRACKING THE ARC

Rotate the mount on pole to achieve a true North-South orientation.
(Don't forget local magnetic correction factor.)

Tighten bolts moderately.

Place incIinometer on polar axis and adjust the Motor Latitude rod to give a reading of site latitude plus correction factor (in your case 7.6 + 0.2 = 7.8 degrees or 8 degrees approx.

Adjust Declination Offset angle - 1 degree for your location.

With antenna at exact top (zenith) of arc, rotate mount and find satellite that is due south of site location. This will be the satellite that has the same longitude as the site location.In your case the closest satellite is Eutelsat 7A/B @ 7E.

Fine tune elevation adjustment for maximum signal and put a pencil mark on pole and clamp for reference.

Select a transponder number that is active on both a westerly and easterly satellite.

Moving alternately between the satellites, make small corrections in North-South setting until no further improvement in signal strength is obtained.

Tighten clamp bolts in steps so as not to disturb the North-South setting.

Recheck signal strength.

Move antenna to satellite due south. Pull up and down on bottom edge of antenna while observing signal strength. If signal is not optimum, recheck Declination setting.

Tighten all mount bolts thoroughly.

Recheck signal strength.

Truly1:

Waoh @blexxonmak, u are a real guru, can u pls explain to me step by step of how I can set up my dish this way, I'm using 2.4m motorised wire mesh dish, thanks.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
pls gurus, is champions tv still working? So i can give it a trial 2moro morning. tanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Asenjeff:
pls gurus, is champions tv still working? So i can give it a trial 2moro morning. tanx
yes it is working they are showing Liverpool match now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
kingsaha:

WHATS THE KEY?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpatagoddy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is not working guy

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
kingsaha:

Only Top TV shows here, did you use a different key apart from the one posted here?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Asenjeff: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
kingsaha:

tanx. Hope i can use the keys posted here On page 971?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpatagoddy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Are u using Champion decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Truly1: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2015
blexxonmak:
@Truly1.

Your coordinate = 7.6N,6.7E

Note the following:

a)Your dish will look south since you are in the Northern Hemisphere (7.6N)

b)The Motor Latitude and Declination Offset angles are always measured and applied when the dish is at its zenith( i.e. highest point in the arc, when the dish axis is aligned along the true north-south line).

c) The Motor Latitude is the angle measured on (at) the pivot axis of the mount.

d)To get the Total Declination Angle setting as measured on (at) the back of the dish ring (dish mount), add the Declination Offset Angle to the The Motor Latitude.

TRACKING THE ARC

Rotate the mount on pole to achieve a true North-South orientation.
(Don't forget local magnetic correction factor.)

Tighten bolts moderately.

Place incIinometer on polar axis and adjust the Motor Latitude rod to give a reading of site latitude plus correction factor (in your case 7.6 + 0.2 = 7.8 degrees or 8 degrees approx.

Adjust Declination Offset angle - 1 degree for your location.

With antenna at exact top (zenith) of arc, rotate mount and find satellite that is due south of site location. This will be the satellite that has the same longitude as the site location.In your case the closest satellite is Eutelsat 7A/B @ 7E.

Fine tune elevation adjustment for maximum signal and put a pencil mark on pole and clamp for reference.

Select a transponder number that is active on both a westerly and easterly satellite.

Moving alternately between the satellites, make small corrections in North-South setting until no further improvement in signal strength is obtained.

Tighten clamp bolts in steps so as not to disturb the North-South setting.

Recheck signal strength.

Move antenna to satellite due south. Pull up and down on bottom edge of antenna while observing signal strength. If signal is not optimum, recheck Declination setting.

Tighten all mount bolts thoroughly.

Recheck signal strength.

Thanks as usual. It appears I need to be tutored properly on dish setting cos I now know that I'm a greyhound but unfortunately I don't know anybody with the knowledge here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2015

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
odilibe:
http://www.next.web.tr/konular/6274-MTN-Worldwide-TV-NSS-12-57-East-keys.html
There is sports channel there and 1.8 meter can get it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Does anybody here hv second hand clean qsat for sale? I urgently need one b4 sunset today... Abuja residents only
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
odilibe:
http://www.next.web.tr/konular/6274-MTN-Worldwide-TV-NSS-12-57-East-keys.html
yes man, tank you for not splashing the keys, anyone dat needs it should follow the links, though am not home now, will try it wen i get home, tank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpatagoddy(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Which Sport stations?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
akpatagoddy:
Which Sport stations?
Why don't you Google the sat to see things for yourself?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Morning house.pls i have 1.8meter and i am looking 4ward to the satellite i can get with to wash live marches apart from premiership.just la liga champions league and others league.thks and god bless u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2015
I've been tracking champion tv since yesterday, I get 65% on my 60cm dish. After I do the blind scan, I only get tpa 1&2 with glow tv and other channels but I don't see champion tv with mbc2......... Please you guys should tell me what to do.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Stop stressing yourself Champion's TV has gone scrambled
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Talenty:
Stop stressing yourself Champion's TV has gone scrambled

may bee he have the decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malcomkelvin: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2015
kingsaha:

may bee he have the decoder
Nope, am using strong 4922 decoder but someone said he watch yesterday liverpool with champion tv with the biss key that a guy post here yesterday and he also send the pictures that's why I also want to track it ..... But I don't know maybe the key is still working or they've block it again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Malcomkelvin:

Nope, am using strong 4922 decoder but someone said he watch yesterday liverpool with champion tv with the biss key that a guy post here yesterday and he also send the pictures that's why I also want to track it ..... But I don't know maybe the key is still working or they've block it again

please post the picture
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisan20: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
someone went and leak/post the bisskey for champion tv on facebook and the key was immediately change..............pls dont post bisskey on facebook, other means like whatsap forum and other site can be use....pls be guided for future reference
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
ify4king:
Does anybody here hv second hand clean qsat for
sale? I urgently need one b4 sunset today... Abuja
residents only
pls i need urgent reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Does power vu work on 4669xii? I guess not, just asking, wishing. smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Graham4luv(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Talenty:
There is sports channel there and 1.8 meter can get it
@Talenty, can 1.8m do d job in south South Nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olason(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Odilibe, my brother under no circumstances with due respect must u entertain any question/questions pertaining to your link. i hope u understand.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nasiroulatif: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Africa people are silly,they want all time ask one question. try to grow
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Graham4luv:
@Talenty, can 1.8m do d job in south South Nigeria
I wouldn't know. Why not try it and tell us?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsaha: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
bisan20:
someone went and leak/post the bisskey for champion tv on facebook and the key was immediately change..............pls dont post bisskey on facebook, other means like whatsap forum and other site can be use....pls be guided for future reference

this is picture not a biss keys

even if it is biss keys they can not do anything DStv self we open
we can do the same to champion TV for get bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55