Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing (54374 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Samunique(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2022
musty177:

Tell me a chapter and verse in the holy Quran that shows support for killing
surah 9:5

More to come
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by nwosu1982: 8:05am On May 13, 2022
Afonja d problem of Naija
Reality3080:
whats tinubu business in aboki fight now?

The more u hate him,the more we like him
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by ummarree: 8:05am On May 13, 2022
The fear of KANO voters is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by BigTableShaker(f): 8:07am On May 13, 2022
Hizzy:

Prove to me that IPOB killed those couples and don't forget to tell me the location and there communities
You're just an inconsequential rat with no destiny.
Nobody owes you shitt, nobody prove you shittt.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by yetunsbay(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2022
MisterGrace:
I wish all muslims migrate north and leave only Christians in the south.

I wish there's a huge wall separating Christians from the ungodly muslim.

I mean, have you seen muric condemn this barbaric act?

They are all bloodthirsty and demonic.
Oga calm down. Islam is a religion of peace and forbids such acts in its entirety. These people are just religion fanatics who aren't true Muslims has prescribed by the holy book.

I pray the evil doers are brought to book and justice served

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Ten06(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2022
As far as he could not condemn the killing of the young lady he should also forget his political ambition, as people from the southern part of the country will not vote for those who support miscreants to take the law into their hand

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Tinubuadvocate: 8:11am On May 13, 2022
You people should stop quoting igbos on this forum .they are not your worth majority of them are illiterate .
Reality3080:
whats tinubu business in aboki fight now?

The more u hate him,the more we like him
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by GoodMuyis(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
op Atiku condemned the Killing...what of Tinubu your saviour...abi is he not saddened??

Maybe he only comments when IGBOs are involved...

these Afonja pigs sef...mtcheeew!!

Tinubu is a man discretion, he hardly comment on social issues or release press statements at will.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Ten06(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2022
yetunsbay:
Oga calm down. Islam is a religion of peace and forbids such acts in its entirety. These people are just religion fanatics who aren't true Muslims has prescribed by the holy book.

I pray the evil doers are brought to book and justice served

So you mean to say MURIC is also fanatic for tactically supporting the killing by not condemn it
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Stylz69(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2022
We live in a country with educated fools!

Students in a so-called college of education murdered their own classmate over utterances made about a religious figure! What education?

Citizens of a country supported an illiterate ex coupist to lead them for 8 years just to have a chance to take power after his tenure… now the country has been set back 20 years… what education?

Now they are supporting a pissy pant to be president …. And they are supposedly educated?!

A wise illiterate is better than an educated fool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by ummarree: 8:14am On May 13, 2022
The fear of KANO VOTERS is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by yetunsbay(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2022
Ten06:

So you mean to say MURIC is also fanatic for tactically supporting the killing by not condemn it
Yes
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by bigiyaro(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2022
Wether you delete or not, you won't be president morafvcker

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by od501: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
:

What was Peter Obi's Reaction when IPOB killed a female soldier and sliced her throat and Vagina?

What was Dave Umahi, Ohaneze and Peter Obi's reaction when IPOB killed INEC officials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1z57oygxzw

You have a very wide imagination sir. You need a doctor.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Mooh247: 8:19am On May 13, 2022
od501:

You have a very wide imagination sir. You need a doctor.

You need a psychiatrist ASAP if you think having an imagination requires a doctor

Feel free to defend your IPOB but don't drag me to such evil sin
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Triangles1(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
op Atiku condemned the Killing...what of Tinubu your saviour...abi is he not saddened??

Afonja has always been your headache, you forget to mentioned Peter Obi that has nothing to show to be a president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by corziyaydi: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Atikureen

Anyway get 1000 instagram followers for as low as 500 Naira. Contact us on WhatsApp
081-33-55-48-01
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2022
BigTableShaker:

You're just an inconsequential rat with no destiny.
Nobody owes you shitt, nobody prove you shittt.
I can see you and your destiny, if being on Nairaland 24/7 and be talking trash is a destiny then you need to ask God to change your destiny I think there's one shrine in Edo where one can change his/her destiny and you need to go there
A fool with a foolish destiny that is your destiny
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 8:25am On May 13, 2022
ShenTeh:

Taa! Shut up there.

Please come off your delusion.
Obete mechi onu
You can't prove your accusations
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 8:26am On May 13, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
if you think it's not Ipob who killed those couples then u are an Ipob terrorist and sympathizer
You are a Boko Haram member you are one of those that attached that train
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by deeva2: 8:26am On May 13, 2022
FULANI WILL ALWAYS BE FULANI..U CANT SEPERATE THEM FROM RELIGION FANATISM AND POWER SYNDROME
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2022
I don't know why this has to be sensation everywhere such has being happening since no one speak,jungle justice has being happening since before I was born in the Eastern and western part of this country have they ever talk about it?What of Boko haram killing innocent citizens did you people forget?what of IPOB killing innocent people did u people forget pls think wise my dear country men.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by BigTableShaker(f): 8:29am On May 13, 2022
Hizzy:

I can see you and your destiny, if being on Nairaland 24/7 and be talking trash is a destiny then you need to ask God to change your destiny I think there's one shrine in Edo where one can change his/her destiny and you need to go there
A fool with a foolish destiny that is your destiny
You Hizzy is just an unutterably ill -mannered dolt and a degenerate feeble- minded acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by proprince(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2022
He quickly deleted it because he later realised they are all the same.

Come and be President lets see.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Mayeldah(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2022
Atiku should forget it, we in the south don't want a Muslim fanatic as president anymore. Nigeria is a secular state and we want someone that will stand with justice no matter whose ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 8:34am On May 13, 2022
tollyboy5:

LoL I thought you had sense. But your problem is about Yoruba becoming president 2023.

We don see your true color. Tinubu or osinbajo will be president 2023 and your tears just began lol grin
Lol I laugh at your ignorance
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by wallarwallar(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

What abt Obi ur Glorified messiah and Osinbajo the VP who is d no 2 man. U guys are just crazy and totally blind.... Tinubu dis Tinubu dat na tinubu kill ur father ni

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Jungleluv5: 8:34am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Kalashnikov49 post=112778000]op Atiku condemned the Killing...what of Tinubu your saviour...abi is he not saddened??

[/quote/) why can't you sow your own clothes where it tear must you say something when you don't know how to comment with or without sentiment

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by everythinggirly(f): 8:35am On May 13, 2022
Men that are born with fear, is this how he want to rule this nation? With fear? Wow!
Very hypocritical human being.
May God see us through.
Most of these politicians are very selfish!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 8:37am On May 13, 2022
BigTableShaker:

You Hizzy is just an unutterably ill -mannered dolt and a degenerate feeble- minded acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium.
You are smelling like pit toilet go to car wash
You need pump water to splash out the dirtiness on your body
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Mikkeal: 8:37am On May 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Did you condem the gruesome beheading of the igbo female soldier by igbo cannibals?
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Codes151(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2022
Christians should stop being pussies.
There is a time for everything.

Learn to defend yourselves.
Cowards.

Make Una try am here na.
You go know say some of us na Moses.
And even God go still live us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.