Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing (54382 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Yankee101: 8:39am On May 13, 2022
Cowards
No one should be president who can't confront germane issues
Especially religious terrorism
Cos we need a bold person who will wipe out terrorists like boko haram, fulani bandits and those who burn an innocent student up

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Jsucre(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2022
Atiku for president
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 8:42am On May 13, 2022
MisterGrace:
I wish all muslims migrate north and leave only Christians in the south.

I wish there's a huge wall separating Christians from the ungodly muslim.

I mean, have you seen muric condemn this barbaric act?

They are all bloodthirsty and demonic.
The average muslim is a potential terrorist. #evilislam
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by hayzed19(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Please reference the chapter in the Quran that support it.
Even majority of respectable scholars are of the opinion that a non-Muslims can not be killed if he/she committed blasphemy
ENGINEERG:
Most Muslim wont condemn this because their quran support killing like this..
And alot of them can only pretend.
But is that life?
This is the problem the world will battle till eternity.

When you fight for your god, you are powerful than your god.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Lionnation: 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Reality3080:
whats tinubu business in aboki fight now?

The more u hate him,the more we like him
it is not aboki fight it's Muslim killing Christian girl
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Testimony1988(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
Since he does not have the audacity to condemn illegality then I don't think he will have the audacity to do same when he's the president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by kurukusese: 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Preferring to play politics over lives, properties and humanity. Is that what we should expect from a leader?
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by teepain: 8:55am On May 13, 2022
Aboki99:
Atiku should have added that it I also unacceptable to insult religious figures for peace to reign.

Wouldn't Deborah have made her point without the insult to their prophet?

Have you confirmed that she truly condemned their prophet? From the audio in circulation, there is no confirmation she did.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Kwestionair: 8:59am On May 13, 2022
Reality3080:
whats tinubu business in aboki fight now?

The more u hate him,the more we like him

Lol Tinubu will even lose in Lagos if everything were free and fair. You think Yoruba people like him, although I know Yorubas are betrayers but they will disappoint Tinubu
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Aboki99(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2022
teepain:

Have you confirmed that she truly condemned their prophet? From the audio in circulation, there is no confirmation she did.

Based on the audio in circulation she did.

They didn't translate the video correctly. She said

"..the fvcking apostle.."
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by kechywillz(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
:

What was Peter Obi's Reaction when IPOB killed a female soldier and sliced her throat and Vagina?

What was Dave Umahi, Ohaneze and Peter Obi's reaction when IPOB killed INEC officials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1z57oygxzw

As a tribalistic bigot like you,you deviate from the main purpose of this thread to include south east to justify you hatred on Igbo people,focus on what the thread is talking about and leave Igbo people,no be Dem cause ur problem
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by buzorcharles(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Is this the president we need? Coward and

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Aboki99(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
JBoss25:
lol is Benue not part of the north?

Lol, are u not the ones who say Benue is Middle Belt?

So when it suits ur fancy Benue is Middle Belt but when it doe not it is north?
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Kwestionair: 9:03am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut up and get the fvck off my mention jare

Shameless supporter of evil

You leave the topic then found a way to rope IPOB into the conversation. You really think you can stop IPOB? Anyway I know you are inconsequential and your government just dey deceive you as usual thinking you’re winning not knowing you’re even making your failures more and more fatal.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by angelfallz(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2022
You people know all these things and yet, you people are not calling for and insisting on restructuring?
ENGINEERG:
Most Muslim wont condemn this because their quran support killing like this..
And alot of them can only pretend.
But is that life?
This is the problem the world will battle till eternity.

When you fight for your god, you are powerful than your god.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Aboki99(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2022
Shadysen:
you should have said insulting Jesus, bastard killer.

So a southern Nigerian Christian whose ashawo mum conceved him at her place of job and pinned his paternity on her innocent husband can call someone a bustard.?

Y live in glass house, she u know and stones throwing play no fit una. Use another invective pls. Bustard is meant for northerners to use against u
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Aboki99(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2022
Maryjane001:

Lack of comprehension, you don't have.
You Muslims insult Christianity and other terrible acts of blasphemy, yet go scot free.
The girl never insulted your prophet, y'll were just looking for a reason to kill a Christian all in the guise of blasphemy.

Give me one instance where a muslim said "fvucking Jesus" like Deborah said against the muslims prophet. We belive and respecte Jesus (peace be upon him)
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by ShenTeh(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2022
Hizzy:

Obete mechi onu
You can't prove your accusations

That's all you do: no substance, no direction, just bitterness and murderous hate. You go all over the worldwide web spewing your trashy eDNA.

Keep living in denial, the same way the northerners kept feeding Boko Haram because they felt they were helping their Sharia, and today being the worse for it.

Go on, lost dog.

Ps.
Just went to check your profile and realized you're not even worth my time. A betting fraud
and scammer who is still struggling with JAMB. See me o.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by shoboy9: 9:11am On May 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-atiku-deletes-facebook-post-on-deborahs-killing-after-fanatics-threatened-his-2023-ambition/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

This guy will support terrorists. Or is already supporting them. Who knows how much he has given them or is still giving them. When the list of terrorists sponsors is probed, what will be traced to him? Especially terrorism in Adamawa. This guy likely has links.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2022
Fear North
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Ceejay57: 9:30am On May 13, 2022
they have failed us
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2022
ayourbamie:
Men without balls... Try this with Trump
Bleep Mohammed for all i care. So we should now be living in fear right, nah! Even Moses was insulted by Israelites despite all he did for them!
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by yahmohy27: 9:37am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
:

What was Peter Obi's Reaction when IPOB killed a female soldier and sliced her throat and Vagina?

What was Dave Umahi, Ohaneze and Peter Obi's reaction when IPOB killed INEC officials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1z57oygxzw

Don't compare IPOB with these guys
Ipob is a terrorist group while these guys are not.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2022
EloquentMedia:
You see why the sensible South will continue to be ruled by barbaric Notthern Muslim's? When we see something to condemn in the North we leave it and start attacking each other. Now nairaland has made it look like Obi is supported by igbos and Tinubu Yorubas. Neutral people simply come and instead of probing competence and integrity simply align to their tribe .

That is wrong. Many of us supporting Peter Obi are not Igbos and I don't want to be identified as such
sense will not kill u brother. Once again Bleep prophet Mohammed. So we should now be living in fear. Nah!!
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Prisco4luv(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2022
I just wish all muslims should migrate to NORTH , because the killing is too much
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 9:49am On May 13, 2022
ShenTeh:

That's all you do: no substance, no direction, just bitterness and murderous hate. You go all over the worldwide web spewing your trashy eDNA.

Keep living in denial, the same way the northerners kept feeding Boko Haram because they felt they were helping their Sharia, and today being the worse for it.

Go on, lost dog.
What you abused me first and I have to return it to you
You can't tell me what is happening in my region because I know better

Ps.
Just went to check your profile and realized you're not even worth my time. A betting fraud
and scammer who is still struggling with JAMB. See me o.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by emmyileri(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2022
zeedof:
werey ni e.... did you understand the Quran that supported killing... idiot.... and did you in person condemn the harrassment that occure to Palestinian inside Mosque by Israelite force? Did you? You are more wicked than those idiot that kill the deborah....
Israel practice Judaism not Christianity
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Kilometres: 9:59am On May 13, 2022
Jacopini:

Ipob is a igbo cause, nothing relating to Christianity.

Deborah's case is a religious case nothing relating to North and Hausa.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Milestone1: 10:06am On May 13, 2022
So he's presidential ambition is better than human life. Abeg make we open our eyes to all these so called leaders that are only interested in power not the people..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by woleabayo(f): 10:14am On May 13, 2022
he shock
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Lacash: 10:19am On May 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.