Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed (922 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed by Chinonso122(m): 2:35am On May 13, 2022
Deborah Burnt Alive In Sokoto For Allegedly Insulting Prophet Muhammad.

A female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education in Sokoto, Deborah was yesterday morning beaten and burnt to death over alleged religious blasphemy.

The school authorities have subsequently shut down the institution indefinitely over the sad incident.

See the video Below.
https://scholarjoy.com/2022/05/12/watch-download-video-of-the-girl-beaten-to-death-in-sokoto-for-insulting-prophet-mohammed/

Re: Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed by 96ACE: 3:37am On May 13, 2022
angry angry
Re: Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2022
In the eyes of all, me and these people are compatriots. F*ckkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Biafra now! I'm even willing to work for free and build a wall.
Re: Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed by Nobody: 5:26am On May 13, 2022
This is it,,,,it keeps on happening
Re: Watch Video Of The Girl Beaten To Death In Sokoto For Insulting Mohammed by Heavensent01(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2022
even Igbo too will.be condemning this unfortunate act, people that okay ugm killing of fellow igbo all in the name of sabo

North and southeast should just remained the same wild human they're

they're both religion intolerance with act of terrorism, the only thing is one love cow than human, the other love money than human life. same chronic dumb specimen in human form

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I May be Seriously Sick, But I have More Brain than Osibanjo, Ameachi.- Tinubu / Peter Obi's 'Stinginess' At Father Mbaka's Church In 2018 (Throwback Video) / MC Oluomo’s Candidates Win Reps, HoA Seats In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.