Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Please Advice Should I Get An Apartment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice Should I Get An Apartment (208 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Should I Get An Apartment by jehoha696(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Hello guys,am bringing this matter up in here to solicit for you guys advice,cuz am really kinda confused.
Am a young guy who just entered the 30's,currently working as a student teacher nd also a full time professional dj,initially i was staying in an apartment till my landlady first daughter who had a problem with her inlaws came back to the compound & start venting her annoyance on the whole tenant(lyk say naw we cus her separation) her mom the landlady isn't also epping mataz(una wey don leave for hus wey landlord/lady dey stay go undastand)...To cut long story short,she asked me to leave telling the court that she want to renovate the room(but all naw lamba)..,right now am currently staying in the hotel where me work,cus i dont really have time to go home pending on when my three months quit notice will expire,i closes from school by 3pm & resume at the hotel by 4pm..without any off day..(TO CUT LONG STORY SHORT) My galfriend who later decided to turn to "FWB" (friends with benefit) [me no agree with the FWB with her] suggested i cut cost nd look for any of my friend to squat with, her suggestion is ok,cuz the oly time i might have chance is during school holidays & saturday/sunday morning,but to avoid "see finish" nd also little side insults am not really buying to her suggestion..But presently am confused,i have seen the new apartment (a single room) #90k everything,have given the agent #60k to balance #30k soon...
SHOULD I PAY THE BALANCE & GET THE APARTMENT or SQUAT WITH A FRIEND...but for how long will i squat with a friend,i started residing alone since 2016,till few of my pals joined me 2018 & naw dem cuz issue btw i & my landlady,going back to squat after residing alone,get as e b...����.....
PLEASE ADVICE
Re: Please Advice Should I Get An Apartment by imran90(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2022
Something is not clear here, you have paid 60k already to the agent. You are now here on nairaland again for advice, forget the 60k and squat with your friends grin grin
Re: Please Advice Should I Get An Apartment by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2022
Pay the balance bro, squatting with friends will cause another problem on the long run

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Should I Get An Apartment by MajesticKris: 10:11am On May 13, 2022
Noting like Peace of Mind... pay the balance... cus Friends do turn Enemies prety fast.. like this way..

Even if na Mat, buy put for the room.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Should I Get An Apartment by jehoha696(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2022
imran90:
Something is not clear here, you have paid 60k already to the agent. You are now here on nairaland again for advice, forget the 60k and squat with your friends grin grin

Yea,possible i can still retrieve the money from the agent

(1) (Reply)

Relocating From Nigeria To Benin Republic As A Free Lancer / How Much Are They Paying Me Sef? / First African Distance Learning University Identification Authentification Porta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.