Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion (7589 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Prettygirl200(f): 8:00pm On May 14, 2022
That question na for girls wey ni dey wear ooo me dey wear.
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

I give women head ...like my life depends on it...

Only if you don't smell down there

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Sirqt5(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
pants is American English for trousers
in the west , pants means jeans n trousers
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Sirqt5(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
angelfallz:
@bolded,
did you mean to say trousers and jeans?

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by baralatie(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
Educative
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by angelfallz(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2022
Not the entire west, but in America.
Sirqt5:
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by angelfallz(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2022
Thank you. It looks like sanitary pad though.
tayo60:
This is a panty liner
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by angelfallz(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2022
okay
DrFunmisticGlow:
I actually don't care really.
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Sabincoka(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2022
Boogyman557 boggyman I dey feel you...give us more stories about your ashawo adventuresost=112796033:
Holly Gram cool The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK yesterday, she no wear pant stay outside..

I see her for outside of the hotel, she wear those big clothes wey YAHUU Bois de like wear so the cloth cover her TOTTO..

As we JAZZ in room, she massage my PREEK well wit her SWEET hands, as my PREEK STAND like STANDING fan, she wear me CONDOMM.. As she carry her cloth up, chai her TOTTO de smell like wer small PIKIN SHIT..

My Gee! I gats code and hold my self because I don already pay her money..

I use annoyance take NACK NACK her KUNTUS!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Boogyman557: 2:47pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Sabincoka post=112856399][/quote] Holly Gram cool Anyways..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

The girl way I NACK, she really do me justice..

she nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

She use her too legs take tie me..

NaSo my PREEK just de BEND BEND inside her TOTTO.

but I know go lie u, the NACKING SWEET WELL WELL!

At a time e come be like sey I no wear CONDOMM de NACK this girl.. the sweetness come too MUCH!

I gats NACK this girl like 4 times today..

since morning na now I de come back house..

Na to LITE UP my WEED now and relax!

May be this night I fit still JAZZ in again..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Sabincoka(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2022
; ;d boggymann more updates gringrin[color=#006600][/color] grin
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Anyways..

I just from ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now..

The girl way I NACK, she really do me justice..

she nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

She use her too legs take tie me..

NaSo my PREEK just de BEND BEND inside her TOTTO.

but I know go lie u, the NACKING SWEET WELL WELL!

At a time e come be like sey I no wear CONDOMM de NACK this girl.. the sweetness come too MUCH!

I gats NACK this girl like 4 times today..

since morning na now I de come back house..

Na to LITE UP my WEED now and relax!

May be this night I fit still JAZZ in again..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Do This(photo)? / Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.