Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion (7579 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Fcmb2022(f): 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
Thank you for acknowledgement
Is Dis suppose to be a compliment?
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Myexdisturbs: 8:35pm On May 13, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Is Dis suppose to be a compliment?
Lol, yes. I had this female friend I visited and went to pee in her bathroom. I saw her pants and they were discoloured on the underneath. We were just cool friends
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Fcmb2022(f): 8:39pm On May 13, 2022
grin grin
Myexdisturbs:

Lol, yes. I had this female friend I visited and went to pee in her bathroom. I saw her pants and they were discoloured on the underneath. We were just cool friends
Really .......
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by SisterFire(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2022
bujebudanu1:

It bleaches jeans.

I have a friend with same issue
...we have cheap jeans and real denim jeans remember
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK yesterday, she no wear pant stay outside..

I see her for outside of the hotel, she wear those big clothes wey YAHUU Bois de like wear so the cloth cover her TOTTO..

As we JAZZ in room, she massage my PREEK well wit her SWEET hands, as my PREEK STAND like STANDING fan, she wear me CONDOMM.. As she carry her cloth up, chai her TOTTO de smell like wer small PIKIN SHIT..

My Gee! I gats code and hold my self because I don already pay her money..

I use annoyance take NACK NACK her KUNTUS!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
My Man But you come like ashawo bannys
you dey really patronize them oo
why she go bring smelly kpekus come for boogyman like you
you for just use ur old Kala blow off her left leg

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

exactly my Gee!

the level of the smell off me...

I don already pay her money...

although the BANI fine well well come get better shape..

if too sey her TOTTO no smell, I for LICKK the TOTTO.

Anyways I just from another ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now!

the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she SUUCK my PREEK.. the tin SCATTER my head pan WOTOWOTO..

I gats Rush her at put PREEK for her TOTTO before she kill me wit SUUCKING...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you and Toto
your love for kpekus no go ever die
you dey really patronize them ashawo wella oo they suppose give you three ashawo make you nack them skin to skin for free
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:00pm On May 13, 2022
bujebudanu1:

It bleaches jeans.

I have a friend with same issue
vaginal secretions bleaching panties and jeans is very normal and a sign of a healthy vagina.
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Myexdisturbs: 9:09pm On May 13, 2022
Fcmb2022:
grin grin
Really .......
I just like good female friends sha who are cooperative, cheesy grin
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Myexdisturbs: 9:10pm On May 13, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
vaginal secretions bleaching panties and jeans is very normal and a sign of a healthy vagina.
We know, concern is in damaging the jeans
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Fcmb2022(f): 9:15pm On May 13, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
I just like good female friends sha who are cooperative, cheesy grin
Am I one of those friends?
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:16pm On May 13, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

We know, concern is in damaging the jeans
it will damage the jeans definitely.

Tell your friend to get a panty liner and insert it in the gusset of her g string instead
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by angelfallz(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2022
What is a panty liner?
luscioustrish:

There’s panty liners though
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by angelfallz(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
@bolded,
did you mean to say trousers and jeans?

DrFunmisticGlow:
My 2 Kobo on this matter!!

It is not advisable to go commando on pants and jeans. If you have to do so, please stick a panty liner in the crotch section of the trousers. Failure to do so can permanently stain the area, and bleach it, ruining a good pair of trousers besides , discharge is not that much, only a few drops normally.

For skirt wearers who go commando, the secretions can evaporate from the body, the same way sweat does.

Going commando is a good thing. It allows fresh air to flow there, encouraging quick drying and less bacteria responsible for bad odors.
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Realmi: 10:08pm On May 13, 2022
luscioustrish:

There’s panty liners though
panty liners need pants to hold them....that is why it is has ' panty' in the name.

It cant stay on its own

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by MistaCode(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
Your jeans or what ever you wear will definitely take over the function of receiving your normal vagina secretions
Don't mind them...Some ladies can so lie, they always claim not to wear pant but some only do that while visiting men with only one specific mission
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Realmi: 10:13pm On May 13, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
so all the days of their lives na jean they go dey wear

War happens the day they wear skirt or gown
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Realmi: 10:17pm On May 13, 2022
angelfallz:
What is a panty liner?
it looks like a pad...it is meant for absorbing virginal discharge instead of it staining the pant

So the pant liner is placed on the pant just the same way they wear sanitary pad...it is smaller than sanitary pads though

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Myexdisturbs: 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Am I one of those friends?
Yes, you sound receptive and cool. You remind of a female colleague I have here. We buy each other meals cheesy
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Myexdisturbs: 10:29pm On May 13, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
it will damage the jeans definitely.

Tell your friend to get a panty liner and insert it in the gusset of her g string instead
Sounds cool
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Simplecity(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK yesterday, she no wear pant stay outside..

I see her for outside of the hotel, she wear those big clothes wey YAHUU Bois de like wear so the cloth cover her TOTTO..

As we JAZZ in room, she massage my PREEK well wit her SWEET hands, as my PREEK STAND like STANDING fan, she wear me CONDOMM.. As she carry her cloth up, chai her TOTTO de smell like wer small PIKIN SHIT..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
forever grateful for condoms
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Nobody: 1:07am On May 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

exactly my Gee!

the level of the smell off me...

I don already pay her money...

although the BANI fine well well come get better shape..

if too sey her TOTTO no smell, I for LICKK the TOTTO.

Anyways I just from another ASHAWOO house de JAZZ back now!

the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she SUUCK my PREEK.. the tin SCATTER my head pan WOTOWOTO..

I gats Rush her at put PREEK for her TOTTO before she kill me wit SUUCKING...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Ma man grin

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:34pm On May 14, 2022
Realmi:
so all the days of their lives na jean they go dey wear

War happens the day they wear skirt or gown
breeze will blow and it will evaporate, no biggie!!
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:37pm On May 14, 2022
angelfallz:
@bolded,
did you mean to say trousers and jeans?

pants is American English for trousers
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by angelfallz(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
Okay, I'm aware, but so don't you think using trousers instead, is better? We use British English in Nigeria.

DrFunmisticGlow:
pants is American English for trousers
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by angelfallz(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
Okay thank you.
Realmi:
it looks like a pad...it is meant for absorbing virginal discharge instead of it staining the pant

So the pant liner is placed on the pant just the same way they wear sanitary pad...it is smaller than sanitary pads though
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
angelfallz:
Okay, I'm aware, but so don't you think using trousers instead, is better? We use British English in Nigeria.

I actually don't care really.
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by tayo60(f): 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
angelfallz:
What is a panty liner?
This is a panty liner

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by skywalker240(m): 5:55pm On May 14, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin grin

Chai

i been de vex, but as i read this comment i buss laf. grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Fcmb2022(f): 5:57pm On May 14, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Yes, you sound receptive and cool. You remind of a female colleague I have here. We buy each other meals cheesy
Hello how are you?
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
( in davido’s voice )
Infection fall on you
Pubic mites fall on you
Staphylococcus follow you
Cause you no get level oh

I feel like kicking your ass with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Tell your drunk father that, he's the Lord of all simps
Odogwu you bad grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's First Ki*s Today! / What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? / Can Br*ast Reduce? People React After Amazing Transformation Of A Lady. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.