Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe (74021 Views)

NYSC: Nine Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kogi / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Doctorgid: 10:40pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Africans are generally wicked

Last week 2 men got lynched in Delta state over a bike

Two weeks back two soldiers were beheaded in Imo state

Go through Cultist Update post on Nairaland, every day young men butcher themselves for no reason

Go through Udele/ Oyigboupdate post every week someone got killed every Monday sit at home

It's high time we stand completely against killing of all manners regardless of the reasons

killing is not allowed under Nigerian constituition , criminal code, penal code or Sharia law

Forget this talk of African are wicked. White are Saint right? Let me tell you, if only you read what the white does to themselves or others, you will know that human being irrespective if the color or origin are wicked. No be white man brutally butcher a Nigerian business man in Vietnam today? That you don't read about what goes on there doesn't make them a lesser evil.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by astiks: 10:51pm On May 13, 2022
merit455:
Deborah's murder reminds me of my service year in Yobe state as a youth corper.

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.
nice one, I served in potiskum too. Yobe was peaceful during that time
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by JeffSA: 10:58pm On May 13, 2022
040drogba:
In muslim predominantly area any person, that insult our last prophet or throw away glorious quran suppose to be kill. As we muslim will never insult jesus, because he is a prophet also we will never throw away bible as we know is the book of jesus. To be free from any problem while leaving in muslim state, do not do blasphemy or throw away quran so that u can leave in peace and harmony.
you are a big fool, Bleep your stupid prophet and Quran.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Rawhumper(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2022
No not so, its the northern leadership that
created it by neglecting to carry along the
Igbo's in governance.

You are talking about the effects, while I am
talking about the root cause bro.

Its so sad, I remember when Ipob was called
toothless bulldog. But those that used to say
that, have seen that nobody has monopoly of
violence or weapons.

To my beloved brothers and sisters in Ipob, I am a full blooded Igbo guy, that truly loves
our land, my father was amongst those that
struggled for our voice which led to the
toppling of Balewa regime. My dad was a
close associate of Ikemba one (Our father late
Chief Odemegwu Ojukwu...the EZeke One of Igboland).

Please my dear brothers and those who have access to the organization(Ipob and ESN) and its leadership.
I know words won't be enough to calm you all
down. I believe you have sent your message in a hard way to these Northerner goats in leadership.Am not saying, you abandon your noble cause. No.

I urge you all, to minimize your targets and violence so that you won't give room for
northern manipulators to use east as a target
to distabilize that we all fought for.
Remember when you stand before your creator or Chukwu Okike, you will not say
that you were told to do what u did by others
or the virtue was not convenient at that time,
this will not suffice.

I remember how peaceful the east used to be
brothers, it was a haven, full of fun and
activities.It was talked about far and near.

I know some may say I don't
understand, I really do brothers. I have followed the struggles of our great fathers from 1966 to date. We deserve to be heard brothers, I hope these humble words of mine will touch your patriotic hearts. Please I beg you all not to give room for our region to be distablized. Let's see what happens after next election.

And our big brother Nnamdi, sure will be set
free soon and given an appointment. Mark my words brothers, these wil happen sooner than later.

Biko umunnem, udo dinma.

Unu Lezie kwa anya umunnem na nnam.

tete7000:

I never said you support it, it is quite unfortunate that we are all caught in a vicious cycle of evil. The earlier we all understand that violence brings no one good, the better for us. Irrespective of who kills who, IPOB has created an environment in South East where evil fester.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by UCHIHAmask: 11:02pm On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

Stop deceiving yourself, your love for 'one naijerriya' and hate for those of us who want a separate country from the northern neanderthals empowers the 'animals' you refer to. .

Stop approbating and reprobating on the same issue. You cannot hate Biafrans who want to pull out from the unholy union and still hate the jihadists who are the biggest promoters of one naijerriyya. That's borderline mental illness.
Exactly!!!
Many nigerians,aside this religious fanatism of the north has seen a lot of reasons to prefer the dissolution of Nigeria but yet,kept quiet to the oppression melted earlier on bold unarmed biafran protesters in the east,nope! They rejoiced in our deaths,and now that the government had proscribed the agitation, Nigerians choose to believe it's propaganda and blackmail against seccessionist.
Tell me why I should feel sad about the pain and misery befalling us all in Nigeria, isn't that the only thing that would push them out from deep slumber.
I want nigerians to see the level of backwardness we are in,I want them to understand the incorrigible corruption, ineptitude and decadence that erodes the country.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by bigpicture001: 11:11pm On May 13, 2022
NobleAngell:
C'mon don't say that. There are Christians in the North. Very warm and accommodating.

It's not about Christians.. it's about a people always willing to kill so the slightest provocation..

Already av turned down more. Than 5chances to ever visit the north...
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by amoreobansu: 11:12pm On May 13, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Muslims and Christians can't be one
No matter how you try to paint it.
The best and only option is to divide Nigeria so that people can live anywhere without fear.

You brag only about the Christianity and you don't show the biggest respect to the Son of Marry... The Messiah, The Isah Alai-his-Salam, The Miracle One, The Super Special and the Rescuer of ALL at the end of Time.

Please, go to the Muslim world and try to curse/talk non sense about JESUS and see what will happen to you in a shortest amount of time Egomaniac.

I swear to God, you would be slaughtered there like a he-goat right and there.

We don't compromise!!!!
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2022
Preferito:

This still does not justify your blood thirst. The old testament was a period of war and God was impatient with the sinful nature of humans which made Him to give these instructions. God Himself used flood to destroy the earth because He could not behold the sins of humans. If you look at the first commandment it says: thou shall not have any other god except Me. So those period was a time God wouldn't have any form of iniquity go without harsh punishment. This continued until the period of prophet Malachi when God decided to abandon man and it lasted for 400 years. Thus God then decided to reestablish relationship with man and He had to send His son Jesus Christ to first of all wash away all the accumulated sins and establish a new covenant. Hebrews 12:24 says "And to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant. And to the sprinkled blood that speaks better things than the blood of Abel". This is why Christianity is no longer violent because the ten commandments has been summed into two.
1. Love the lord your God with all your hearts, with all your soul and with all your mind.
2. Love your neighbour as yourself
With these two rules christians carry themselves through all situations of life. But as for you guys, the reverse is the case. You are being taught even till now to be violent and intolerant of whosoever that does not share the same religious view with you. Quran 9:29 says:
"Fight against those People of the Book who have no faith in God or the Day of Judgment, who do not consider unlawful what God and His Messenger have made unlawful, and who do not believe in the true religion, until they humbly pay tax with their own hands"
"People of the Book" here refers to Christians just as Muslims are referred to as "people of the prophet.

Thank you more.light to.your wisdom..correction people of the book were not reffered too christian or jew rather reffer to does who disbelieved and am sure you a believer and also the day of judgement. While some of the verse this bokos boiz and others secs were using are reveal during the hectic of war and intimidating to the few hundreds of muslim in order to.summon there courage to fifht for God..

In today life we dont truly have kafirun nor the one around us the idols one are fighting you nor your religious..so why using those verse to juatify the killings of your brothers...i m.not fanatical extremists Muslim thats why i always live my.life in a modesty way and try to avoid been extremistclaiming you fighting for God.by killings even through words...Everyone has a call to answered when the trumpet get blow...no one is bam perfecto we only need the grace of God even mose david was once a murdered and they will.answered that sin on judgement...seek the mercy of your lord so that may thee may forgive and grant you mercy...cheers
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2022
Preferito:

This still does not justify your blood thirst. The old testament was a period of war and God was impatient with the sinful nature of humans which made Him to give these instructions. God Himself used flood to destroy the earth because He could not behold the sins of humans. If you look at the first commandment it says: thou shall not have any other god except Me. So those period was a time God wouldn't have any form of iniquity go without harsh punishment. This continued until the period of prophet Malachi when God decided to abandon man and it lasted for 400 years. Thus God then decided to reestablish relationship with man and He had to send His son Jesus Christ to first of all wash away all the accumulated sins and establish a new covenant. Hebrews 12:24 says "And to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant. And to the sprinkled blood that speaks better things than the blood of Abel". This is why Christianity is no longer violent because the ten commandments has been summed into two.
1. Love the lord your God with all your hearts, with all your soul and with all your mind.
2. Love your neighbour as yourself
With these two rules christians carry themselves through all situations of life. But as for you guys, the reverse is the case. You are being taught even till now to be violent and intolerant of whosoever that does not share the same religious view with you. Quran 9:29 says:
"Fight against those People of the Book who have no faith in God or the Day of Judgment, who do not consider unlawful what God and His Messenger have made unlawful, and who do not believe in the true religion, until they humbly pay tax with their own hands"
"People of the Book" here refers to Christians just as Muslims are referred to as "people of the prophet.

In today life we dont truly have kafirun nor the one around us the idols one are fighting you nor your religious..so why using those verse to juatify the killings of your brothers...i m.not fanatical extremists Muslim thats why i always live my.life in a modesty way and try to avoid been extremistclaiming you fighting for God.by killings even through words...Everyone has a call to answered when the trumpet get blow...no one is bam perfecto we only need the grace of God even mose david was once a murdered and they will.answered that sin on judgement...seek the mercy of your lord so that may thee may forgive and grant you mercy...cheers
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Kdon2: 11:19pm On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
Islam is a blood thirsty religion. Even your closest friend will join hand to kill you once you are accused of one non sense against their prophet,most of the accusations are even false.

In the case of this beautiful damsel that was killed,I didn't see or hear anything like blasphemy,but they just killed the innocent girl under that guise.

Don't be surprised,that the school put a call accross to the school security to hand her over and pretended like they were overpowered.

Islam is a curse to mankind.

School security that I know are brutal,you dare not do anyhow ,even cultists they fear them.

How come they couldn't protect the innocent girl

Islam is indeed a curse. Blood thirsty religion
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by amoreobansu: 11:21pm On May 13, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

All Muslims are terrorists i really wished they could all be wiped off the surface of the earth especially those in the Northern part of Nigeria..

Because you were the Special Advisor to the ALMIGHTY CREATOR dullard.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by euniselfyahoo: 11:21pm On May 13, 2022
This really has to stop.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by delpee(f): 11:23pm On May 13, 2022
merit455:

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.

I thank God for saving your lives. Many years ago, we were jeered at for wearing NYSC khaki trousers in a local part of Ilorin. I was amazed! Of course, that won't happen in Ilorin today. Sadly, the North is still so deep in the past and the elites don't help matters. All they want is an ignorant and dependent crowd to vote on election day for the sustenance of their power. A long way to go really.

Perhaps we need to reconsider NYSC on a regional basis to save lives. One remembers the 2007 or 2011 election "battles" which resulted in the death of some corpers. Life keeps getting worse up North. Great pity.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by amoreobansu: 11:24pm On May 13, 2022
Rawhumper:
My own the ship carried me to married Muslim women within 2days I have met and
started exchanging calls with two married
Muslim women...one from Adamawa, the
other from Kogi state. The last one I just got
her number today, she even chatted me up
on WhatsApp, it was there she told me she is
married and her age too.

quote author=Elibaba1 post=112806075]

I dey for Kaduna here. I dey Bleep Hausa girls at will.
Make I burst your head, Them tell me say them prefer Christian guys to knack them because we too dey sweet and Romantic. Say na fear they make them act like say them no like us because their useless guys will beat them if they find out. Aisha, Halima,Hindatu,Tahira,Amina. All I don fire their Nyansh.

Hmmm! I don't know how many Christian girls that are ready to be converted to Islam because of how we used to take and respect women.

Bro, do your research very well. Try to find out why do alot of Christian girls prefer to follow us the Malos.
Sarah one of the best standing breast I've ever bleep from Maiduguri.
Lucy from Adamawa that even cursed her male friend for not bringing and introducing me to her on time.
Ella from Benue, when I jammed her in my hotel room, she confessed to me that she have never been bleeped in her life like on that day, she dey call me 4-5 times a day.
Dorris from Kaduna dey collect and always asking of whether I can marry her.

Gift from Jos dey for one corner pending.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Kdon2: 11:25pm On May 13, 2022
040drogba:
In muslim predominantly area any person, that insult our last prophet or throw away glorious quran suppose to be kill. As we muslim will never insult jesus, because he is a prophet also we will never throw away bible as we know is the book of jesus. To be free from any problem while leaving in muslim state, do not do blasphemy or throw away quran so that u can leave in peace and harmony.

Another brainless maggot here. See English sef.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by nijanigga: 11:28pm On May 13, 2022
With social media ,people are getting awareness of these heinous acts ,in the past Like killing of Gideon Akaluka in kano back in late 1990.
You wonder why are we in the same country ?.I have traveled miles and miles in the north in the remote areas ,you hardly see anything of economic importance They're just leeching the south and yet innocent southerners get lynched .
When it's time to vote now people will collect chicken change and mortgage thier future .
I don't see any reason why anybody from south will go serve there
If my God or Allah can't fight for himself, then why would I bother calling him God.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by delpee(f): 11:30pm On May 13, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Stop the hatred on all muslim read your bible too so.many falacy fanaric christian too

1 Samuel 15:3 -
“Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don't have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter there sheeps ...

Jeremiah 18:21

Therefore, give their children over to famine
And deliver them up to the power of the sword;
And let their wives become childless and widowed.
Let their men also be smitten to death,
Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Leviticus 20:27
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

2 Kings 10:25
Then it came about, as soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the royal officers, “Go in, kill them; let none come out.” And they killed them with the edge of the sword; and the guard and the royal officers threw them out, and went to the inner room of the house of Baal.

Leviticus 26:7-9
7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

Leviticus 20:9
For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT INFIDELITY PEOPLE SHOULD BE STONE TO DEATH...YOU SEE THE STONE OF SOMEONE TO DEATH STARTED EVEN BEFORE THE PEOPLE OF MECCA..

Deuteronomy 22:20-21
But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

FOR A FURTHER TORRY READ FULL VERSE OF Numbers 31

The historical part of the Bible being quoted as usual! What did Jesus Christ say about a lady that was to be stoned to death?

Christianity is deeply rooted in the way of Christ whose coming was predicted in the Old Testament.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by nijanigga: 11:32pm On May 13, 2022
chikason22:

Terrorist sympathizer. Continue you hear. Una end go worse. Religion of pedophiles claiming to decency. Rubbish
Don't mind the bigot,Arabs where the so called religion of peace originated are the most wicked and barbaric humans on earth in this 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by amoreobansu: 11:33pm On May 13, 2022
stasius:
Fear North!

Fear fucking up in North...
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by amoreobansu: 11:34pm On May 13, 2022
Sacred007:

we understand the message she is passing across, she is not telling any story. I guess u are one of them bigots called Muslims. May u and ur leader Mohammed rot in hell.

Do you own the Hell
And do you know how it looks like
And who owns the Hell itself
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Rawhumper(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2022
Christian girls from your area or middle belt is as good as Muslim girls ....talk about Igbo girls and South South girls..they an date u for ur money. Only very few marry ur kind.

My plan is to bleep these married Muslim ladies, the other one told me let's be friends
first and she siad her marriage is
boring(when she married a goat as husband) what did she expect?

I am going to bleep them anal, hence forth I
will be going after Muslim women married or
not, I invite them to my house, whenever they
agree to come I just remove the hijab and
deep hand inside to bring out Brest's first.....

Very beautiful girls, i even have another one that one is Fulani that told me to be coming
to her house,but not to knock I just hang
around then she will join me later as her
phone has spoiled. Told her that one is risky ,that will be looking for trouble in the mans own house. Didn't go again till date(very very pretty and hairy girl).

uote author=amoreobansu post=112809471]

Hmmm! I don't know how many Christian girls that are ready to be converted to Islam because of how we used to take and respect women.

Bro, do your research very well. Try to find out why do alot of Christian girls prefer to follow us the Malos.
Sarah one of the best standing breast I've ever bleep from Maiduguri.
Lucy from Adamawa that even cursed her male friend for not bringing and introducing me to her on time.
Ella from Benue, when I jammed her in my hotel room, she confessed to me that she have never been bleeped in her life like on that day, she dey call me 4-5 times a day.
Dorris from Kaduna dey collect and always asking of whether I can marry her.

Gift from Jos dey for one corner pending.[/quote]
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Rainbow219(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2022
Lier. Which year did you do your service, and why there is no piece of news about it. It's better to tell truth than telling lies in order to make front page sad
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by isaiahethan: 11:41pm On May 13, 2022
merit455:

They are heartless. That religion taste for blood , just little misunderstanding they will in the name of religion
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2022
delpee:

The historical part of the Bible being quoted as usual! What did Jesus Christ say about a lady that was to be stoned to death?

Christianity is deeply rooted in the way of Christ whose coming was predicted in the Old Testament.

knew you guys will kept demonstrating your mumusco by saying all the verse are not relevant rather it old testamenti agree..but when it come too diving blessing preach by pastors you will admit and even use the bible verse to quaote and stand with the prayer...but when someone point out a old testatement verse in similarly way like i did..you all demonstrate as it was me that wrote it ..

I do ot support any killings by any tribe or religious,but most people on nairaland are hypocrite full hatred tribalism.but bring out those verses meaning to tell you to stop hating and attack every muslims here and worldwide at large..No body is a God stop you should stop assuming and condemning..Good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2022
chikason22:

Shut up you mdafvcker. How many Christians have you seen in this contemporary era doing such you bast**d head slamming terrorist. 98% of Muslims are terrorists

knew you guys will kept demonstrating your mumusco by saying all the verse are not relevant rather it old testamenti agree..but when it come too diving blessing preach by pastors you will admit and even use the bible verse to quaote and stand with the prayer...but when someone point out a old testatement verse in similarly way like i did..you all demonstrate as it was me that wrote it ..

I do not support any killings by any tribe or religious,but most people on nairaland are hypocrite full hatred tribalism.but bring out those verses meaning to tell you to stop hating and attack every muslims here and worldwide at large..No body is a God stop you should stop assuming and condemning..Good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2022
Benzemma:

Oga! That's Old testament! Which is commandment of Moses. Unfortunately that's where Muslim derive their own law of kill without mercy if their presumed infidel trespassed them.

But in the new testament, Jesus said and if your slaps you, turn the other cheek to him also. But Jesus does not mean that we should be coward. What that means is that we should not retaliate to the wrong done to us to point of shedding blood. That's why he didn't allow peter to kill the soldiers that came to arrest him, instead he offered himself as example.

I do ot support any killings by any tribe or religious,but most people on nairaland are hypocrite full hatred tribalism.but bring out those verses meaning to tell you to stop hating and attack every muslims here and worldwide at large..No body is a God stop you should stop assuming and condemning..Good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Albertone(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2022
Sheiszainab:
.when most of you think Allah is another God.i just laugh.its not fault nof yours cos what you don't know is bigger than you they say.

I repeat my question:

Are you trying to say there are two islams?
One that justifies killing and the other that doesn't justify killings?

To your post:
How do you know Allah is not different from christian God?Why is the directives given by Allah different from directives given by Christian God?

Don't run away oh.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by emorse(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2022
id911:

He has tried to contest in the past but it's always ended before it begins. The issue is, the Nigerian media domicile in the south normally wash clean core muslim fanatics to the populace as saints thereby placing them in powerful positions to the benefits of the north while vilifying moderate and nice muslims (who would probably do things differently) as devils. That's what they are doing to Zulum of Borno State portraying him as a saint while the so-called educated youths continue to praise him without digging deeper. We have a long way to go.
Tell me about Zulum please
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by UCHIHAmask: 12:01am On May 14, 2022
Rawhumper:
The troubles in the south east are brewed by
the northern elites, know it now....there are
hidden agendas you can't comprehend.

Igbo's are peaceful people by nature, this everybody knows but they are been pushed
daily by the north.

How many years has Ipob been asking for
restructuring or a voice for the Igbo's, what was the response? Drafting of military personnel to the east.... Is that how to address situations?

quote author=tete7000 post=112806269]

Unfortunately I don't see any difference between their killings and senseless IPOB killing of innocent people in South East
I don't know the point you are trying to prove to a Nigerian who has swallowed hook,line and sinker every propaganda and blackmail churned out by nigerian medias.
IPOB has continue to deny involvement in the killings in the east,there isn't prove aside blackmail to nail ipob, more reason Nnamdi kanu's trial is inconclusive,why Haven't they convicted him of those charges?
We have seen countless prove of Blackmail against ipob in reports from police or supposed ipob terrorists paraded by security forces yet not a single credible evidence that links ipob chain of command to these killings..

IPOB since it's inception have been peaceful,they didn't carry arms,kill, assassinate or harm anyone or government infrastructures when thousands of their members in protest we're being killed by security forces,even when the army attacked Nnamdi kanu's residence and everyone thought he was dead,ipob didn't go radical killing and maiming,what more could cause a group to violence?
Suddenly the FG declared them terrorists,and we begin to see puerile attempts at Blackmail," ipob robbed a bank an hoisted it flag in the bank after the robbery" "an innocent burial knockout maker being labelled ipob bomb maker" "parading of an innocent oil worker from Port Harcourt and another father who came for a visit in the east as ipob commanders caught in the east" "men in Black began to kill those who disobey sit at home" "kidnappers calling families of victims and proclaiming themselves to be ipob members" " men beheading people and chanting BIAFRA",All of which can be arranged,a set up!

Which terrorists group make attacks and denial involvement, isn't that a contradiction to the definition,amidst all this denial When ikonso the ESN commander was killed,ipob boldly accepted that the deceased is a member,and boom-the next thing we saw in police reports were a group of supposed ipob commanders confessing that Nnamdi kanu who is in prison ordered them to bury ikonso with 2000 human heads..

I agree there are or might be radicals who preach chaos and criminality but,know this,IPOB as a body still remains non violent,if they really committed all this blackmails even the UN would have tagged them "TERRORISTS"

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sacred007: 12:07am On May 14, 2022
amoreobansu:

Do you own the Hell And do you know how it looks like And who owns the Hell itself

you should consider making friends with google
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by UCHIHAmask: 12:19am On May 14, 2022
tete7000:

Unfortunately I don't see any difference between their killings and senseless IPOB killing of innocent people in South East
Unfortunately,you are a Nigerian who has swallowed hook,line and sinker every propaganda and blackmail churned out by nigerian medias.
IPOB has continue to deny involvement in the killings in the east,there isn't prove aside blackmail to nail ipob, more reason Nnamdi kanu's trial is inconclusive,why Haven't they convicted him of those charges?
We have seen countless prove of Blackmail against ipob in reports from police or supposed ipob terrorists paraded by security forces yet not a single credible evidence that links ipob chain of command to these killings..

IPOB since it's inception have been peaceful,they didn't carry arms,kill, assassinate or harm anyone or government infrastructures when thousands of their members in protest we're being killed by security forces,even when the army attacked Nnamdi kanu's residence and everyone thought he was dead,ipob didn't go radical killing and maiming,what more could cause a group to violence?
Suddenly the FG declared them terrorists,and we begin to see puerile attempts at Blackmail," ipob robbed a bank an hoisted it flag in the bank after the robbery" "an innocent burial knockout maker being labelled ipob bomb maker" "parading of an innocent oil worker from Port Harcourt and another father who came for a visit in the east as ipob commanders caught in the east" "men in Black began to kill those who disobey sit at home" "kidnappers calling families of victims and proclaiming themselves to be ipob members" " men beheading people and chanting BIAFRA",All of which can be arranged,a set up!

Which terrorists group make attacks and denial involvement, isn't that a contradiction to the definition,amidst all this denial When ikonso the ESN commander was killed,ipob boldly accepted that the deceased is a member,and boom-the next thing we saw in police reports were a group of supposed ipob commanders confessing that Nnamdi kanu who is in prison ordered them to bury ikonso with 2000 human heads..

I agree there are or might be radicals who preach chaos and criminality but,know this,IPOB as a body still remains non violent,if they really committed all this blackmails even the UN would have tagged them "TERRORISTS

Now, don't tell me about Nnamdi kanu's uncontrolled verbose vituperations and threats,I know of it,and I can boldly say that in the court of law,threats aren't explicitly synonymous to evidence or actions,emotions stirs it.
Akso, don't tell me that "igbos hail UGM",yes igbo people hate security forces that they hail anything that hurt them,I personally have witnessed a car accident involving police officers,as a medical personnel I did nothing,I wanted them all dead! Does that make me a criminal,are those market women hailing UGM criminals? Or does that prove that those masked men are IPOB?
ILet's not talk on the impunity on which UGM operate and at the fact that they have never been accosted or subdued during their countless outburst or events despite the presence of security forces everywhere,I don't want to bring my own unconfirmed accussations as to the identity of these masked men...
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Generalwoodz(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

grin God save u bro,
In my Nysc I will lik 2 be posted 2 Kaduna If possible,
But if I hav de opportunity 2 teach in any School, Omoo if de lik mak den de misbehav, it no concern me,
If de get F I give dem F,
My main priority 2 serve in dat Kaduna is 2 get connected 2 NDA after Service,
Dats all
study very hard for the exams sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.