Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe (73893 Views)

NYSC: Nine Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kogi / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Itidicious: 8:22am On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Let's see if you have sense or not with this simple question

A religious violence that leads to death, is it extra judicial killing or not

Your answer would shed light to if you have sense or not

What is this ? Sorry you don't have any thing reasonable to say..
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Candidlady: 8:27am On May 14, 2022
fairwilliams:
Pls... Where's candi.dlady c0mment who claimed she's frm the n0rth... She's jst like the rest of them.... Bl0odsucker regi0n

Iam from the north but Ido not support and iwill never support such barbaric act. Please stay outta my mention

Do have a lovely weekend
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Candidlady: 8:35am On May 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Africans are generally wicked

Last week 2 men got lynched in Delta state over a bike

Two weeks back two soldiers were beheaded in Imo state

Go through Cultist Update post on Nairaland, every day young men butcher themselves for no reason

Go through Udele/ Oyigboupdate post every week someone got killed every Monday sit at home

It's high time we stand completely against killing of all manners regardless of the reasons

killing is not allowed under Nigerian constituition , criminal code, penal code or Sharia law

You sneaky bastttard•••a joke••• Isaw what you did there

You were quick to mention killings that happened in other states but failed to talk bout the killings in your region

iguess your region is a safe heaven ko undecided

we will all keep deceiving ourselves. Trust me before it affects the elites the poor/average masses would have gone through hell. They are just the pawns in this chess game.

Weldone sire lipsrsealed
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by HeroicMeastro: 8:39am On May 14, 2022
merit455:
Deborah's murder reminds me of my service year in Yobe state as a youth corper.

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.
Bloody lies!!
This doesn't agree with common sense at all.
How long do it take a mob to lynch?
So the mob had to wait till all these long processes?
This is a shameful story.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Ododoeye0020(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2022
C

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Rawhumper(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2022
Nice one bro, am not against Ipob taking up arms because Nigeria doesn't understand
peace and dialogue especially with these
power drunk northerners.

They can take arms but they should not involve the commoners in their targets.

I strongly believe and let others start knowing it, most things happening in the east are
been perpetrated by the Hausa Fulani who
mostly grew up in the east.

The Igbo Govs should know that if their regions are destroyed, their heritage is lost, if
they keep allowing Northerners to
manipulate and control them.

Am glad, there are so many intelligent and
smarts ones that understands, the ways of the north.

uote author=UCHIHAmask post=112809973]
I don't know the point you are trying to prove to a Nigerian who has swallowed hook,line and sinker every propaganda and blackmail churned out by nigerian medias.
IPOB has continue to deny involvement in the killings in the east,there isn't prove aside blackmail to nail ipob, more reason Nnamdi kanu's trial is inconclusive,why Haven't they convicted him of those charges?
We have seen countless prove of Blackmail against ipob in reports from police or supposed ipob terrorists paraded by security forces yet not a single credible evidence that links ipob chain of command to these killings..

IPOB since it's inception have been peaceful,they didn't carry arms,kill, assassinate or harm anyone or government infrastructures when thousands of their members in protest we're being killed by security forces,even when the army attacked Nnamdi kanu's residence and everyone thought he was dead,ipob didn't go radical killing and maiming,what more could cause a group to violence?
Suddenly the FG declared them terrorists,and we begin to see puerile attempts at Blackmail," ipob robbed a bank an hoisted it flag in the bank after the robbery" "an innocent burial knockout maker being labelled ipob bomb maker" "parading of an innocent oil worker from Port Harcourt and another father who came for a visit in the east as ipob commanders caught in the east" "men in Black began to kill those who disobey sit at home" "kidnappers calling families of victims and proclaiming themselves to be ipob members" " men beheading people and chanting BIAFRA",All of which can be arranged,a set up!

Which terrorists group make attacks and denial involvement, isn't that a contradiction to the definition,amidst all this denial When ikonso the ESN commander was killed,ipob boldly accepted that the deceased is a member,and boom-the next thing we saw in police reports were a group of supposed ipob commanders confessing that Nnamdi kanu who is in prison ordered them to bury ikonso with 2000 human heads..

I agree there are or might be radicals who preach chaos and criminality but,know this,IPOB as a body still remains non violent,if they really committed all this blackmails even the UN would have tagged them "TERRORISTS" [/quote]
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Mooh247: 9:00am On May 14, 2022
Candidlady:

You sneaky bastttard•••a joke••• Isaw what you did there

You were quick to mention killings that happened in other states but failed to talk bout the killings in your region

iguess your region is a safe heaven ko undecided

we will all keep deceiving ourselves. Trust me before it affects the elites the poor/average masses would have gone through hell. They are just the pawns in this chess game.

Weldone sire lipsrsealed

Sweetheart ... You are quite intelligent and you know my motive quite well

However this people just jump on every opportunity to degenerate northerners and Muslim

I am a Muslim westerner and my mum is a Kano born Northerner so my outburst was rather sentimental rather than factual

Every region has fair share of violence not just North,
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Dollarremix(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2022
SIRTee15:

I heard they hated him with passion. The guy showed them shege. Every Friday, Kaduna was filled with soldiers armed to the teeth. Do anyhow, see anyhow.
They eventually claimed he's not a Muslim that his real name is Matthew.
John makarfi
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Jazzman01: 9:32am On May 14, 2022
Okobola146:
Until Christians learn to fight back these modafokas won’t stop thinking they have the monopoly of violence. Fok Islam, fok Muslims, fok Mohammed, fok one Nigeria and if you’re not down with what I wrote, double fok you too!

Exactly, but you know that in the north They are the majority and numbers matters alot in winning a war. Thats why they cannot do shít in the south because Christians are the majority
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by gaby(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2022
brainycaleb:

Stop insulting animals please! Qualify those evil humans with something else.

Animals must be truly angry at me right now.

My bad.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by OFFICIAL336: 9:38am On May 14, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Stop the hatred on all muslim read your bible too so.many falacy fanaric christian too

1 Samuel 15:3 -
“Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don't have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter there sheeps ...

Jeremiah 18:21

Therefore, give their children over to famine
And deliver them up to the power of the sword;
And let their wives become childless and widowed.
Let their men also be smitten to death,
Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Leviticus 20:27
“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

2 Kings 10:25
Then it came about, as soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the royal officers, “Go in, kill them; let none come out.” And they killed them with the edge of the sword; and the guard and the royal officers threw them out, and went to the inner room of the house of Baal.

Leviticus 26:7-9
7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.

8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

Leviticus 20:9
For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT INFIDELITY PEOPLE SHOULD BE STONE TO DEATH...YOU SEE THE STONE OF SOMEONE TO DEATH STARTED EVEN BEFORE THE PEOPLE OF MECCA..

Deuteronomy 22:20-21
But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

FOR A FURTHER TORRY READ FULL VERSE OF Numbers 31

Christianity starts from Matthew and end in Revelation. You are moslem but you will never understand

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

You are dumb and dull...
Even as a Muslim you will not see heaven let alone the road to it ...you better confess and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and stop deceiving yourself.....if you die today without Jesus is hell ur soul will land.
.I am not surprised.someone birthed to a Christian family,never questioned his believe but believed everything he is told.SMH. you are not worthy of my argument
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by OFFICIAL336: 10:14am On May 14, 2022
I served in the north in a school dominated by moslems.

I am an Igbo Christian you know what that means. I also volunteered to teach the Christian students CRS when nobody agreed to take up that course.

Moslems don't just take out their Koran and start reading it openly when a lesson is going on. Anytime it happens, just know they are planningg to trap and kill you.

I didnt have problem with them because they kinda like me and I don't know why.

But when they are angry they will always threaten me.

"Samuel (not real name), remember you are in the North oooh"

I will always laugh and say nothing dey happen.

I believe the reason for their restraint was that I am Igbo and Igbos have coordinated network around that area.

I always remind them that many of their people are also serving in the East. They know I am from Aba and it seems they fear the city.

So, any opportunity I get, I'll always let them know I am Aba boy.

In fact, many of my moslem friends called me Biafra boy. My Yoruba corper friend always joke that this people will kill me one day.

I know the only thing that will stimulate that is having anything to do with their religion or daughters. So I avoided that.

Northerners are friendly, stand up to them but dont play with their religion and girls.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Pacesetter2021: 10:15am On May 14, 2022
This is very unfortunate. I can't help but sense some political untertone to this whole setup. May God have mercy on the land of Nigeria in Jesus name amen.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 10:23am On May 14, 2022
Albertone:

I repeat my question:

To your post:
How do you know Allah is not different from christian God?Why is the directives given by Allah different from directives given by Christian God?

Don't run away oh.
which of the directives are you talking about.Have you read the Quran from A-Z or you saying this from what you have being told and heared lol. are you saying when someone call Jehovah that's another God,or are you saying Eledumare ,Eleda,Aseda,Ojo,Ubangiji, Abasi, Allahu is just a common name we call him ,there are other 99 names we call him lol .I repeat ,you all don't know anything about Islam. it's sad Debby had to die for nothing and Pray Ya Allah forgive her all sins although that's the judgement left for our Creator.Look I can't convince you enough cos all of have being told same thing over and over about the religion they know nothing about
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 10:40am On May 14, 2022
killALIEN:

Allah Mohammed punish you!
this actually show the level of what you've been taught @KillAlien and the level you brain
could comprehend SMHH. Church goer,you don't even know what Christianity is,you just bath,wear your finest cloth into a building (church) ,you sing ,you dance ,you shout blood of Jesus when you are told to come and cover you from harm.You experience a near death situation and you screem Jesus!!!!!! ,You go to the church and do thanks giving that Jesus saved you from a situation that took maybe let say 20 lives SMH lol and then the congregations shout Halleluyah!!!! And the circle continue.Mind you it wasn't just your time to die or you think you were better than those who died ,or perhaps they didn't shout Jesus!! Louder enough for him to hear and save them Lol .Auzu billahi Mina shaytan rajim.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2022
Goldenheart002:

Do u mind of share me list of christians who has done these in recent times? Or even at all? Una no dey read with understanding

Then you are not .Muslim too so stop quoting quran wrongly...i knew tou wont qccept or admitthe fact of the verse last you will say it old.testament but you forgot old tastement have other verse which you believe on and they use for you in sermon during church service..who.is fooling who...

Guyo live your life normally and always avoid hurting others..believe in your God,his prophets and books and judgement day and have a good life may be you have a mercy..nobody is perfect..good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Christianity starts from Matthew and end in Revelation. You are moslem but you will never understand

Then you are not .Muslim too so stop quoting quran wrongly...i knew tou wont qccept or admitthe fact of the verse last you will say it old.testament but you forgot old tastement have other verse which you believe on and they use for you in sermon during church service..who.is fooling who...

Guyo live your life normally and always avoid hurting others..believe in your God,his prophets and books and judgement day and have a good life may be you have a mercy..nobody is perfect..good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Albertone(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2022
Sheiszainab:
which of the directives are you talking about.Have you read the Quran from A-Z or you saying this from what you have being told and heared lol. are you saying when someone call Jehovah that's another God,or are you saying Eledumare ,Eleda,Aseda,Ojo,Ubangiji, Abasi, Allahu is just a common name we call him ,there are other 99 names we call him lol .I repeat ,you all don't know anything about Islam. it's sad Debby had to die for nothing and Pray Ya Allah forgive her all sins although that's the judgement left for our Creator.Look I can't convince you enough cos all of have being told same thing over and over about the religion they know nothing about

You still avoided this question:
Are you trying to say there are two islams?
One that justifies killing and the other that doesn't justify killings?

Now, the directives I'm talking about are:Your 30 days annual fasting, your 5 times prayer daily,your visiting of hajj,your allowed polygamy, your arabic language,your hijab/burka,e.t.c.The list is endless.
If Allah is same as christian God,why are these directives not given to Christians too?
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by cocolacec(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2022
Pat081:
hmmmmm or they should post Yoruba to lgbo state and lgbo to yoruba too that will be better
Dont you understand English,Igbos will be posted to South East region,Yorubas for South west.
Why should any Yoruba child go to a region they risked being killed by unknown gunmen and IPOB.
NYSC was introduced as an aftermath of the Biafran war.If igbos dont want to stay in their region,they go to their allies in the North to serve not Yoruba land.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Pat081: 11:48am On May 14, 2022
I just understand you better now I have forget about those unknown men too they shouldfor about nysc
cocolacec:

Dont you understand English,Igbos will be posted to South East region,Yorubas for South west.
Why should any Yoruba child go to a region they risked being killed by unknown gunmen and IPOB.
NYSC was introduced as an aftermath of the Biafran war.If igbos dont want to stay in their region, they go to their allies in the North to serve not Yoruba land.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by IbileIfe: 12:01pm On May 14, 2022
merit455:
Deborah's murder reminds me of my service year in Yobe state as a youth corper.

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.
Every false religion begets confusion.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by OFFICIAL336: 12:13pm On May 14, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Christianity is not based on the old covenant but on the new covenant.

The new covenant starts from Matthew.

Everyday noslems blaspheme Jesus but Christians do nothing because we believe he is capable of fighting for himself.

Fighting for who should fight for you is senseless
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by gender123: 12:23pm On May 14, 2022
That is why there will continue to kill Christian lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
omobolarinwa1:

Do you read your bible so .the hatred on muslims show your hanger toward the north clan not there religious ...if yes can you folloeed bible verse like this to justify your killing too..nope

“Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don't have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter there sheeps ...

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Then it came about, as soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the royal officers, “Go in, kill them; let none come out.” And they killed them with the edge of the sword; and the guard and the royal officers threw them out, and went to the inner room of the house of Baal.

8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT INFIDELITY PEOPLE SHOULD BE STONE TO DEATH...YOU SEE THE STONE OF SOMEONE TO DEATH STARTED EVEN BEFORE THE PEOPLE OF MECCA..

But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2022
Sheiszainab:
Wawu cry .may ber soul rest in perfect peace. The extremism is too bad and wondered why it keep coming from just one region and a particular tribe.Sentiment apart.Islam is the best religion but it doesn't warrant me killing my fellow human to believe what I believe.And these doesn't justify calling all Muslims terrorist.
Islam is the best religion.

Lol.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Okobola146: 12:26pm On May 14, 2022
Jazzman01:

Exactly, but you know that in the north They are the majority and numbers matters alot in winning a war. Thats why they cannot do shít in the south because Christians are the majority
not all Muslims in the north are in support of killing of Christians, without Christains rising up to fight back and protect themselves, these animals will continue to think they have the monopoly of violence and madness
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Do you read your bible so .the hatred on muslims show your hanger toward the north clan not there religious ...if yes can you folloeed bible verse like this to justify your killing too..nope

Christians practice the New Testament, not the old. All you just wrote are verses from the Old Testament.

The world is civilized now, you all should get with evolution and stop killing like people of old.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by joyousmother2016: 12:29pm On May 14, 2022
I had a similar experience while serving in Damaturu, Yobe State 2005-2006. I rented an apartment at Sabon Pegi close to the RCCG church and NCCF, House before they moved to their present location at New Jerusalem. In the compound where I rented there was an Ibira man from Kogi state who was a bachelor, a muslim and works as a security man with one of the banks. This man asked me out but I refused and then he began planning how to set me up and kill me. An imam in my compound who had newly married an educated Muslim woman treated me as his own daughter. In the compound we had both Christians and muslims, it was an open house not a "ba shiga". Male corpers used to visit me and my friend. That stupid Ibira man went and reported me to the Muslim youths in the area that imam complained to him that he moved out from the compound because I bring in Male corpers to see his wife.
One faithful day, I saw youths gathered in front of our house, I respectfully greeted them in hausa and they asked if I am "calling my name". I innocently said yes. After I walked in, a Christian neighbour came to meet me and said " run to imam's house because Oga Dauda has connived with these guys to kill you while lying on Imam". I ran without looking back.. got to Imam's house and I narrated what happened. Imam and his wife were so angry and he said he will deal with Oga Dauda for lying against him. He said his wife is not in burqa and the house is not "ba shiga". He reminded me that I am his adopted daughter and he left the house because it was small and couldn't contain all their properties. He reported to the police and he went into the mosque to summon all the youths. There he publicly cautioned Oga Dauda to stop lying on him and that if anything happens to me, he will have himself to blame as I am his daughter. That was how God saved me.

7 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by almarthins(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2022
SIRTee15:

I heard they hated him with passion. The guy showed them shege. Every Friday, Kaduna was filled with soldiers armed to the teeth. Do anyhow, see anyhow.
They eventually claimed he's not a Muslim that his real name is Matthew.

Lol. Na Matthew be him now. grin grin
This pple get sense after all
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by blaze83(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2022
NobleAngell:
Some years ago, When Makarfi was the governor of Kaduna state, there was a war btw Iraq and Iran or was it Kuwait (can't say). Next thing, these guys started giving a crisis undertone inKaduna. Makarfi gave an instruction that an empty plane be made ready for a free trip to Iraq/Iran for whomever wants to fight. He said nobody should bring that nonsense to Kaduna. That was how everyone respected themselves and no one showed up on the plane. That man still remains my best governor of Kaduna so far.

By the way, he was a Muslim o but he had zero tolerance for BS.

It was because Ahmed Makarfi was the reason Kaduna didn't witness religoous crisis after another. Man didn't waste time in sending soldiers into the streets at any slight provocation from irate codeine drinking Hausa youths. I stayed in Kaduna during and after his regime before relocating.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2022
Albertone:

You still avoided this question:
Are you trying to say there are two islams?
One that justifies killing and the other that doesn't justify killings?

Now, the directives I'm talking about are:Your 30 days annual fasting, your 5 times prayer daily,your visiting of hajj,your allowed polygamy, your arabic language,your hijab/burka,e.t.c.The list is endless.
If Allah is same as christian God,why are these directives not given to Christians too?
.I wasn't avoiding your question,you weren't specific.Alhamdullah for those questions.You see to Understand the Holy Quran,you need His utmost varst of wisdom , knowledge and guidance to be able to .Islam is not two, Islam is one .The Quran never said establish different Islam but hold steadfast to the guidance the holy Quran state as Muslim ummah.But today you see people coming to tell you we have types of Muslim,you have the Shiites,the Suni and co.To me I am a Muslim.I was taught I have grown to read and understand the holy book that says oh! Ye Muslim ummah , worship thy Lord thy creator,the creator of heaven and Earth and all that dwell in it.the Quran never said oh ye Suni or ye Shiites or the other.People are reading different interpretation to the Holy book,sad but it's the truth.this is the first chapter of the Quran: Suratul Fatiha,the opening and God bless as I read and interpret them for you ,
Verse 1:Bismiallaahi Rahamaniir Rahim;In the name Allah,Most Gracious,Most Merciful.
Verse 2: Alhamdu lillahi Rabil Aalamin;praise be to Allah ,the cherisher and the sustainer of the world.
Verse3: Arrahmanir Rahim;Most Gracious,Most Merciful.
4: Maaliki Yawmid din;Master of the day of Judgement
5:
Iyyaaka na budu waa iyyaaka nasta iin; Thee do we worship and thine aid we seek.
6:Ihdinas siraatal Mustaqiim; Show us the straight way
7: Siratal lazina an amta alay hiim gairil nahzuubi alay hiiim waa lazzaaalliiin; the way of those on whom thou has bestowed thy Grace ,those whose portion is not wrath and who go not astray.... Alhamdullah.as for those 30 days fasting,5 times a day the Arabic language,the hijab ,I will just explain them in lay man for you.Those are stipulated guidelines as to being a Muslim .to show you really believed in him and his saying and those of Our Nabi S.A.W. Not that if you don't do those things as a Muslim ,he will strike you down dead No.the fear of the judgement day and your accountability for all deed done on Earth is what will push you to do them.Muslims are meant to continue the good act and good deed they do in the holy month of Ramadan but the reverse is the case lol.theh stop immediately the fasting end .Astagfirlah.may He forgive us our short comings.5 times a day are obligatory and a must prayer set for us to show we really do believe in him and we won't hesitate to waste time once call for the prayers are made .there is another directive you probably don't know and it's among the five pillars of Islam .Is the giving of arms which we call zakat.the Hajj is not a do or die,it's something of capability.Polygamy is capability too nobody is forcing any Muslim man to marry 4 wives .
The hijab,hmmmm alhamdullah.Quran made us know the body woman's body carries all shade of Temptations,so Modesty is set for our mode of dressing,we are not supposed to expose any of our body part to men except our husbands when we get one .This modesty is stated in the Quran.But heart of men is not as pure as God want it.

There are many chapters describing how the judgement day will look like and I will only write type the translation as you won't understand the Arabic...
It's called Suratul Al qari'a
The day of clamour
Verse 4: it is the day where on men (Humans) will be like moths scattered about.
5:And the mountains will be like carded wool.
6:Then ,he whose balance of good deeds will be found heavy ,
7:will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction
8: But he whose balance of good deeds will be found light ,
9: will have his home in a bottomless pit.
10: And what will explain to thee what this ( bottomless) pit is?
11: It is a fire blazing fiercely !!.

When I see lots of your ignorant fellow Christian posting 72 virgins anywhere they see Muslim post I just laugh not because you are Ignorant but because you chose to believe it .lol
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Ellexy: 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
Sheiszainab:
.I am not surprised.someone birthed to a Christian family,never questioned his believe but believed everything he is told.SMH. you are not worthy of my argument
What of all those born in Muslim families that believe everything they're told even to the extent of killing for it... You too were probably born in a Muslim family, how do we reconcile it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.