Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe - NYSC (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe (74090 Views)

NYSC: Nine Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Kogi / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 1:59pm On May 14, 2022
Ellexy:
What of all those born in Muslim families that believe everything they're told even to the extent of killing for it... You too were probably born in a Muslim family, how do we reconcile it?
yes I was born a Muslim.I grew reading the Quran and finding meanings to what I was reading.One who doesn't question what's told and believe is Never truly a believer as such person is prone to confusionist .Such people are easily brainwashed and misled.... Christianity have been reduced to something y' all don't know yet in Nigeria,and Africa.Let me give you an instance;Let two pastor go into a town of Christian faith not even a non Christian .One is able to perform miracle and the other is not able to perform miracle.Set them crusade in different locations not too close and not too far from each other ,the question now : Do you know where your Christian folks will flock in their numbers to? I know,this is what I have witness.They will all move to the location of the other pastor doing miracle while the other pastor who might truly be sharing the words of God from your Bible might not even have a congregations or perhaps will have just few .this the level to which Christianity have been reduced to in Africa .They give you what you want and not what you need .The "miracle"
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Ese2ehi: 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
NobleAngell:
What a terrible experience! That girl will never want anything to bring her to the North again. I honestly understand why people avoid these guys like a plague, it's because that's what they are.

The girl even get mind complete the service for the same state.

If na me I don reach hux that night oh

To serve Nigeria is not by force

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Prophet777: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
You really have a very sharp memory dear bro... Kudos! The story didn't end there. There was an untold part. Of course, they still went to their traditional ruler's palace for an intervention and when that one refused & stood his ground. His palace was damaged while one of his drivers was killed.
NobleAngell:
Some years ago, When Makarfi was the governor of Kaduna state, there was a war btw Iraq and Iran or was it Kuwait (can't say). Next thing, these guys started giving a crisis undertone inKaduna. Makarfi gave an instruction that an empty plane be made ready for a free trip to Iraq/Iran for whomever wants to fight. He said nobody should bring that nonsense to Kaduna. That was how everyone respected themselves and no one showed up on the plane. That man still remains my best governor of Kaduna so far.

By the way, he was a Muslim o but he had zero tolerance for BS.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by saintHot: 3:05pm On May 14, 2022
merit455:
Deborah's murder reminds me of my service year in Yobe state as a youth corper.

I can't forget that experience in a hurry and I keep asking myself why these Muslims can so misinterprete issues to suit what they are planning to do.

We had a certain female Corp member from Delta state, she likes painting her lips like � and putting on trousers. Unknown to her she became the subject of a serious hatred and an apparent plan to kill her was in the pipe line.

You know these people have a way of coordinating their murderous acts, it's a chain that includes the high and low in their society.

So corper Blessing was teaching one day in class and a particular student was busy distracting others, she tried to caution the boy and get him to concentrate but boy keep disturbing the rest of the class, Unknown to her, that was the trap. The said boy was writing in his note book and kept tiring them out, so when she went to the boy's desk, she picked up the pieces of paper and threw them away. The boy stood up and left the classroom.

Boom! Not upto 30mins, another teacher came to Blessing and asked her why she would desecrate the coran, she was so surprised to hear that and decided to ask the teacher where she got that kind of news. To cut the story short, the teacher asked Blessing to leave the school premises immediately else she would be kill.

Blessing quickly left the school to her lodge where she told other corp members what had transpired in school. As she was still speaking, a large crowd of Muslims youth were charging and chanting towards the corpers lodge with sticks and knives, they corpers quickly ran towards the gate to lock it , at that point it became a back and push in the gate as the knew that if the youth gained entrance into the place, they maybe more casualties. This happened in Potiskum.

At that point, calls where coming into to the zonal office for help, I was one of the corper rep in the zone assisting the ZI and LI, the ZI, a Yoruba man quickly called the police, there was no action, he called the army, nothing happened, we started praying for God to intervene, we were asked to go see the Emir, we did, but you could sense the whole town was waiting to hear that Blessing had been killed before action would be taken.

What shocked me most was that our LI, a Muslim was so furious, saying she deserves to die for desecrating the Quran, but thankfully our ZI called a Army topnotch in the south east who had to call the yobe command. ( I don't know the process but it was so fast), military personnels came in two vans to take us to the location of the corpers, you won't believe the crowd, youth wielding sticks, knives and a tray but when they saw the military they started running, all the corpers members were evacuated, the two vans couldn't take everyone, so most of the soldiers has to walk beside the vans for us to get out of that place to the zonal office.

We started wandering how writing quranic citations in a piece of paper or a notebook made the paper or notebook a quran.

As the madness was going on in the town, I was given one of the worst task of my life as the ZI mandated me to snick Blessing out of the town.

While concern people where coming to find out what happened, I took Blessing through the backyard, and then out of the gate, picked okada towards Damaturu with Blessing looking completely different (her lips cleaned and dressed like a northern girl with her head covered) and crying profusely. We succeeded in sending her to Damaturu and that was her last day in Potiskum as she completed the remaining part of her service year at the state headquarters.

This religious misinterpretation must stop forthwith. Deborah death is one of too many cases of religious extremists and fanatics taking the lives of innocent people.
Op,u make quite a writer!Loved ur neutrality standpoint,which means ur a very grounded,rational and a kind person.keep it up.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by UCHIHAmask: 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
Rawhumper:
Nice one bro, am not against Ipob taking up arms because Nigeria doesn't understand
peace and dialogue especially with these
power drunk northerners.

They can take arms but they should not involve the commoners in their targets.

I strongly believe and let others start knowing it, most things happening in the east are
been perpetrated by the Hausa Fulani who
mostly grew up in the east.

The Igbo Govs should know that if their regions are destroyed, their heritage is lost, if
they keep allowing Northerners to
manipulate and control them.

Am glad, there are so many intelligent and
smarts ones that understands, the ways of the north.

uote author=UCHIHAmask post=112809973]
I don't know the point you are trying to prove to a Nigerian who has swallowed hook,line and sinker every propaganda and blackmail churned out by nigerian medias.
IPOB has continue to deny involvement in the killings in the east,there isn't prove aside blackmail to nail ipob, more reason Nnamdi kanu's trial is inconclusive,why Haven't they convicted him of those charges?
We have seen countless prove of Blackmail against ipob in reports from police or supposed ipob terrorists paraded by security forces yet not a single credible evidence that links ipob chain of command to these killings..

IPOB since it's inception have been peaceful,they didn't carry arms,kill, assassinate or harm anyone or government infrastructures when thousands of their members in protest we're being killed by security forces,even when the army attacked Nnamdi kanu's residence and everyone thought he was dead,ipob didn't go radical killing and maiming,what more could cause a group to violence?
Suddenly the FG declared them terrorists,and we begin to see puerile attempts at Blackmail," ipob robbed a bank an hoisted it flag in the bank after the robbery" "an innocent burial knockout maker being labelled ipob bomb maker" "parading of an innocent oil worker from Port Harcourt and another father who came for a visit in the east as ipob commanders caught in the east" "men in Black began to kill those who disobey sit at home" "kidnappers calling families of victims and proclaiming themselves to be ipob members" " men beheading people and chanting BIAFRA",All of which can be arranged,a set up!

Which terrorists group make attacks and denial involvement, isn't that a contradiction to the definition,amidst all this denial When ikonso the ESN commander was killed,ipob boldly accepted that the deceased is a member,and boom-the next thing we saw in police reports were a group of supposed ipob commanders confessing that Nnamdi kanu who is in prison ordered them to bury ikonso with 2000 human heads..

I agree there are or might be radicals who preach chaos and criminality but,know this,IPOB as a body still remains non violent,if they really committed all this blackmails even the UN would have tagged them "TERRORISTS"
I would rather not use the term "hausa Fulani" or "hausas that grew up in the east".
Anybody can commit crime,no external can act on another's land without the help of locals, truth be told! The killings we have in our region is perpetrated by igbos with maybe little external help,the only thing I'm sure of is that they do it at the behest of the Government/state actors..

ESN is strictly for forest guard,they would haunt nobody either government or commoners,they carry arms because criminal elements in those forest wield sophisticated weapons. The only possible debate here is the legal inclination and moral justification for it's creation,that would prove difficult because seccessionist and the government exist on different planes.

Not yet time to face those polithiefcians.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
Bobmarie:
Christians practice the New Testament, not the old. All you just wrote are verses from the Old Testament.

The world is civilized now, you all should get with evolution and stop killing like people of old.

knew you guys will kept demonstrating your mumusco by saying all the verse are not relevant rather it old testamenti agree..but when it come too diving blessing preach by pastors you will admit and even use the bible verse to quaote and stand with the prayer...but when someone point out a old testatement verse in similarly way like i did..you all demonstrate as it was me that wrote it ..

I do ot support any killings by any tribe or religious,but most people on nairaland are hypocrite full hatred tribalism.but bring out those verses meaning to tell you to stop hating and attack every muslims here and worldwide at large..No body is a God stop you should stop assuming and condemning..Good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
gender123:
That is why there will continue to kill Christian lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

knew you guys will kept demonstrating your mumusco by saying all the verse are not relevant rather it old testamenti agree..but when it come too diving blessing preach by pastors you will admit and even use the bible verse to quaote and stand with the prayer...but when someone point out a old testatement verse in similarly way like i did..you all demonstrate as it was me that wrote it ..

I do not support any killings by any tribe or religious,but most people on nairaland are hypocrite full hatred tribalism.but bring out those verses meaning to tell you to stop hating and attack every muslims here and worldwide at large..No body is a God stop you should stop assuming and condemning..Good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by omobolarinwa1(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Christianity is not based on the old covenant but on the new covenant.

The new covenant starts from Matthew.

Everyday noslems blaspheme Jesus but Christians do nothing because we believe he is capable of fighting for himself.

Fighting for who should fight for you is senseless

I do ot support any killings by any tribe or religious,but most people on nairaland are hypocrite full hatred tribalism.but bring out those verses meaning to tell you to stop hating and attack every muslims here and worldwide at large..No body is a God stop you should stop assuming and condemning..Good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

I’m not even Christian.

Only pointing out an observation.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Rawhumper(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmm yeah but damn legal justification, law is man made bro....

Now this Deborah case is what is going to be
the doom of the Muslims....

I see anti Muslim sentiments growing
stronger everyday and if care is not taken,
there is going to be massive massacre nationwide that may lead to 4 to 6million
Muslims in Nigeria. Even the middle belt will
use that change to unleash hell on them.....

Even the Muslim soldiers won't be safe either
in the Army.....I perceive this strongly going to happen soonest or later....I don't know how
its going to start but like Endsars, it will just
kick off then along the line it wil become
organized. This nationwide move, will swallow
so many Emirs, even the Sultan will be forced
to evacuate to another safe place.

This intolerance its marked to happen, its not
going to be a regional or tribal thing....many
events that have never happened in Nigeria
has started happening.

The next is going to be massacre of the
Muslim faithfuls, it's going to be the bloodiest
event in the history of Africa. As not less than
4million Muslims will lose their lives.

Keep this statement for future references....

Their doom is gradually coming, first banditry and terrorism, sickness and strange occurances that claimed lives in their region the next will be them losing power and this looming massacre....the time is ticking mark my words.....I don't know if this Deborah is going to start it or something else.

In the East, ritualism has been trending till
they killed a boy named Ikechukwu, a
groundnut seller, that triggered mass protest
in Owerri that claimed lives and destruction
of properties this happened in 1996. That is how muslim doom will be, they won't escape anywhere when it starts cos barracks won't be even safe for their soldiers.

uote author=UCHIHAmask post=112827179]
I would rather not use the term "hausa Fulani" or "hausas that grew up in the east".
Anybody can commit crime,no external can act on another's land without the help of locals, truth be told! The killings we have in our region is perpetrated by igbos with maybe little external help,the only thing I'm sure of is that they do it at the behest of the Government/state actors..

ESN is strictly for forest guard,they would haunt nobody either government or commoners,they carry arms because criminal elements in those forest wield sophisticated weapons. The only possible debate here is the legal inclination and moral justification for it's creation,that would prove difficult because seccessionist and the government exist on different planes.

Not yet time to face those polithiefcians. [/quote]
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by OFFICIAL336: 5:55pm On May 14, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

Ranting like a rabid dog won't change the fact that Christianity is based on the new covenant.

Our Bible said Abraham blessings are ours. So we claim them.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by UCHIHAmask: 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
Rawhumper:
Hmmmm yeah but damn legal justification, law is man made bro....

Now this Deborah case is what is going to be
the doom of the Muslims....

I see anti Muslim sentiments growing
stronger everyday and if care is not taken,
there is going to be massive massacre nationwide that may lead to 4 to 6million
Muslims in Nigeria. Even the middle belt will
use that change to unleash hell on them.....

Even the Muslim soldiers won't be safe either
in the Army.....I perceive this strongly going to happen soonest or later....I don't know how
its going to start but like Endsars, it will just
kick off then along the line it wil become
organized. This nationwide move, will swallow
so many Emirs, even the Sultan will be forced
to evacuate to another safe place.

This intolerance its marked to happen, its not
going to be a regional or tribal thing....many
events that have never happened in Nigeria
has started happening.

The next is going to be massacre of the
Muslim faithfuls, it's going to be the bloodiest
event in the history of Africa. As not less than
4million Muslims will lose their lives.

Keep this statement for future references....

Their doom is gradually coming, first banditry and terrorism, sickness and strange occurances that claimed lives in their region the next will be them losing power and this looming massacre....the time is ticking mark my words.....I don't know if this Deborah is going to start it or something else.

In the East, ritualism has been trending till
they killed a boy named Ikechukwu, a
groundnut seller, that triggered mass protest
in Owerri that claimed lives and destruction
of properties this happened in 1996. That is how muslim doom will be, they won't escape anywhere when it starts cos barracks won't be even safe for their soldiers.

uote author=UCHIHAmask post=112827179]

Not yet time to face those polithiefcians.
Hahahaha, brother!
You underestimate the impregnable power of tribalism and religion,also the powerful suppressive effect of poverty on the will and intelligence of citizens....

No uprising whatsoever that isn't in line with tribal affiliation would ever happen in Nigeria,I mean,a unified font would never be achieved.

Did you see end sars in the north, with all the decay in Nigeria do you see majority of northerners or yorubas fighting for a new Dawn(restructuring/constitutional amendment/seccession).etc

I repeat,emotions will stir, sentiments would align,shared assured goals would be visible but the Will of the citizens to arise would not be found!
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Rawhumper(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2022
You will be amazed when it
happens....Endsars is a child's play.

As for the north, its not about what they think
about it because they will be on the run.

The Yoruba Muslims will be affected too, its
not about tribal or whatever sentiments...

The heat will be more on middle belt, I tell u
again even Muslims soldiers with their
commanders won't be spared. This is not
tribes war or terrorist groups...noooo!!! Its going to just happen....

Let the Muslims keep killing people, because they blasphemed against useless stupid Allah and yeye Mohammed. Their time is almost up bro.

One day u wake up and suddenly u start seeing dead bodies of Muslim faithfuls and u
hear noises here and there, then ur phone
will ring and u will be told there is chaos in
the other side, Muslims are been killed en masse.

I don't care about tribal or sentimental
alignment, that one is not going to work or stop this that is about to happen.

History is about to be made in Nigeria.

quote author=UCHIHAmask post=112832919]
Hahahaha, brother!
You underestimate the impregnable power of tribalism and religion,also the powerful suppressive effect of poverty on the will and intelligence of citizens....

No uprising whatsoever that isn't in line with tribal affiliation would ever happen in Nigeria,I mean,a unified font would never be achieved.

Did you see end sars in the north, with all the decay in Nigeria do you see majority of northerners or yorubas fighting for a new Dawn(restructuring/constitutional amendment/seccession).etc

I repeat,emotions will stir, sentiments would align,shared assured goals would be visible but the Will of the citizens to arise would not be found! [/quote]
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by gender123: 7:45pm On May 14, 2022
Oga give that Bible verse to your Muslim brothers and there are even protesting and burning Christian business in sokoto because of the arrest of some of the murderers and you are here posting Bible verses to me.
omobolarinwa1:

I do not support any killings by any tribe or religious,but most people on nairaland are hypocrite full hatred tribalism.but bring out those verses meaning to tell you to stop hating and attack every muslims here and worldwide at large..No body is a God stop you should stop assuming and condemning..Good day
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Greaty22: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
The same experience I had during my service year in Kano State. God saved my life.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by id4sho(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2022
Greaty22:
The same experience I had during my service year in Kano State. God saved my life.
Share pls
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Albertone(m): 12:53am On May 15, 2022
Sheiszainab:

wasn't avoiding your question,you weren't specific.Alhamdullah for those questions.You see to Understand the Holy Quran,you need His utmost varst of wisdom , knowledge and guidance to be able to .Islam is not two, Islam is one .The Quran never said establish different Islam but hold steadfast to the guidance the holy Quran state as Muslim ummah.But today you see people coming to tell you we have types of Muslim,you have the Shiites,the Suni and co.To me I am a Muslim.I was taught I have grown to read and understand the holy book

Then how do we differentiate the killer muslims from the non killer muslims?
Aren't y'all under one islam umbrella?

Also,you only explained the directives for muslims.I was asking that If we serve the same God,why are the directives given to muslims different from the directives given to Christians?

So you feel there is a God somewhere facing the Christians to give directives yet face the muslims to give another directives?
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Nobody: 3:37am On May 15, 2022
Sheiszainab:
this actually show the level of what you've been taught @KillAlien and the level you brain
could comprehend SMHH. Church goer,you don't even know what Christianity is,you just bath,wear your finest cloth into a building (church) ,you sing ,you dance ,you shout blood of Jesus when you are told to come and cover you from harm.You experience a near death situation and you screem Jesus!!!!!! ,You go to the church and do thanks giving that Jesus saved you from a situation that took maybe let say 20 lives SMH lol and then the congregations shout Halleluyah!!!! And the circle continue.Mind you it wasn't just your time to die or you think you were better than those who died ,or perhaps they didn't shout Jesus!! Louder enough for him to hear and save them Lol .Auzu billahi Mina shaytan rajim.

Idiot, your infidel kinsmen at it again! I'm sure you are part of those that killed "Deborah "
The Christian girl in sokoto.
Satan incarnate talking about my precious Jesus. May Your Allah punish you! May same faith await you. I can't wait to start beheading Muslim girls like you, (tit for tat)

Allawakuba terroristic pieces of shit#
ajo n muo gbu O gi dere.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by GGGPassword: 6:57am On May 15, 2022
PossibleG:
next time use ur common sense u don’t have to quote the op knowing fully well that the article is long.

It seems your brain is far from you.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Slimsly100(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2022
NobleAngell:
He knows what goes on there. I'm sure he doesn't want to soil/lose his humanity.

Plus including say, dem nor go gree vote for am as Dem Sabi say na no nonsense man
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
killALIEN:

Idiot, your infidel kinsmen at it again! I'm sure you are part of those that killed "Deborah "
The Christian girl in sokoto.
Satan incarnate talking about my precious Jesus. May Your Allah punish you! May same faith await you. I can't wait to start beheading Muslim girls like you, (tit for tat)

Allawakuba terroristic pieces of shit#
ajo n muo gbu O gi dere.
.you are not worthy of a Religious argument at all,all you have been typing and showing Is how vulgar you are . Talk of a person who had proclaim accepting Jesus Christ his personal lord and savior and was told to Emulate him lol.let me educate you ,we all should try and respect each other's believe,as a Muslim we don't make joke out of the most high ,his prophets and highly placed one among the prophets and Messengers of Allah (God) .we are not like you who make joke out of God and his prophets for benefits of earthly things.we hold the most high so prestige that you don't talk anyhow about.i am not encouraging what The animals in human skin did to Deborah Judgment is meant for God and human but when you have bunch of ignorant worshippers who knows nothing about what they believe but just answer the name believer what happened to Deborah happens.You are not any better than those fools who burnt Deborah though. You last line ,you can go ahead and kill Muslims as you like but please make sure you have your own ignorant reasons of doing it.judgment await us all in the hereafter.And another thing.there is a place in Anambara where you don't kill python right? And if as a stranger you mistakenly kill out of fear ,what are you told to do.it just simple respect peoples culture or set rules in a land you live cos you don't know how grave the consequences may be if do otherwise.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 2:09pm On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

Then how do we differentiate the killer muslims from the non killer muslims?
Aren't y'all under one islam umbrella?

Also,you only explained the directives for muslims.I was asking that If we serve the same God,why are the directives given to muslims different from the directives given to Christians?

So you feel there is a God somewhere facing the Christians to give directives yet face the muslims to give another directives?

no.i have tried snapping the first chapter of the Quran but I don't know why but they are not uploading maybe you can tell me why I can't upload them so I upload some beautiful verses for you and others as they scroll pass our chat to see.concerning the directives ,you see God does not turn to Christians to give directive and later turn to Muslim to give another No.i will ask you this,check the Reverend sisters and the Reverend Father mode of dressing and you wi see it one way or the other related to to Muslim way of dressing but they uses the same book as you lots of other Christian faithful s.is there something they see that you don't see??....
Please if you can tell me how I will be able to add pictures to the quotes so it can ease my typing I will be glad so that you will see for yourself that we are talking same God here since you don't have the Quran
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Albertone(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2022
Sheiszainab:
no.i have tried snapping the first chapter of the Quran but I don't know why but they are not uploading maybe you can tell me why I can't upload them so I upload some beautiful verses for you and others as they scroll pass our chat to see.concerning the directives ,you see God does not turn to Christians to give directive and later turn to Muslim to give another No.i will ask you this,check the Reverend sisters and the Reverend Father mode of dressing and you wi see it one way or the other related to to Muslim way of dressing but they uses the same book as you lots of other Christian faithful s.is there something they see that you don't see??....
Please if you can tell me how I will be able to add pictures to the quotes so it can ease my typing I will be glad so that you will see for yourself that we are talking same God here since you don't have the Quran

Same quran that terrorists read and start killing people because of allah.Same quran that northern muslims read and stoned and burnt a christian in sokoto.
I'm not interested in reading the quran thanks.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

Same quran that terrorists read and start killing people because of allah.Same quran that northern muslims read and stoned and burnt a christian in sokoto.
then how are you supposed to know ??
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 2:36pm On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

read verses 6- 10

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

it's how you understood this.If you think your thoughts are good read please,it won't cost you no ham

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Albertone(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2022
Sheiszainab:
it's how you understood this.If you think your thoughts are good read please,it won't cost you no ham

Read keh?
You sha wan turn me to terrorist.Just kidding tho. grin

Actually,I like your attitude.You kept on trying to make me see the good side of islam.Maybe you are one of the few good muslims.
I like Muslim women for being upright and modest.

I'd have loved to extend a hand of friendship to you.But anything islam, I'll run for my dear life abeg.Especially northern muslims.

May Almighty Allah's peace be upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

Read keh?
You sha wan turn me to terrorist.Just kidding tho. grin

Actually,I like your attitude.You kept on trying to make me see the good side of islam.Maybe you are one of the few good muslims.
I like Muslim women for being upright and modest.

I'd have loved to extend a hand of friendship to you.But anything islam, I'll run for my dear life abeg.Especially northern muslims.

May Almighty Allah's peace be upon you.
lol, turn you to terrorist .it's not my doing to turn anyone.It only show who you truely are if you read it and turn blood thirsty radicals.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Albertone(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2022
Sheiszainab:
lol, turn you to terrorist .it's not my doing to turn anyone.It only show who you truely are if you read it and turn blood thirsty radicals.

Yeah I know.
I was just joking.

If I may ask,where are you from?
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by Sheiszainab(f): 9:28pm On May 15, 2022
Albertone:

Yeah I know.
I was just joking.

If I may ask,where are you from?
.Kogi state.look at this .this was a guy on dread ordained as a deacon in the United state.The people you all so look up to as one of the founder of your religion.In Nigeria we think we know what God really want .Ask yourself this question will will a Nigerian Church ordain such a person,will they even deem him clean enough for The Lord's work in your believe??.The case of the Hausa / fulani Muslims is like that of a blind leader leading a whole tribe of blinds to the light.It is so for other Muslim but they do it with utmost wisdom bestowed on them by the Creator.Even that guy ,if was to be a Muslim Nobody will even reason his matter at all,we will call him one who is not practicing the Religion whole heartedly. I am ashamed for this country Kuma.

Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by UCHIHAmask: 10:21pm On May 15, 2022
Rawhumper:
You will be amazed when it
happens....Endsars is a child's play.

As for the north, its not about what they think
about it because they will be on the run.

The Yoruba Muslims will be affected too, its
not about tribal or whatever sentiments...

The heat will be more on middle belt, I tell u
again even Muslims soldiers with their
commanders won't be spared. This is not
tribes war or terrorist groups...noooo!!! Its going to just happen....

Let the Muslims keep killing people, because they blasphemed against useless stupid Allah and yeye Mohammed. Their time is almost up bro.

One day u wake up and suddenly u start seeing dead bodies of Muslim faithfuls and u
hear noises here and there, then ur phone
will ring and u will be told there is chaos in
the other side, Muslims are been killed en masse.

I don't care about tribal or sentimental
alignment, that one is not going to work or stop this that is about to happen.

History is about to be made in Nigeria.

quote author=UCHIHAmask post=112832919]
Hahahaha, brother!

I repeat,emotions will stir, sentiments would align,shared assured goals would be visible but the Will of the citizens to arise would not be found!
I see you have a strong conviction about it,I really hope it happens,so that I can bask in the glory of their pain.
Re: Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe by CaptainAyub: 10:43pm On May 15, 2022
bluefilm:

Chai.

I remember my days as a trader in Damaturu.

We were strictly warned to be careful and wary of these people because e no dey hard dem to start their violence.
Lived in DTR too,for a year.
Jerusalem, near that big waterboard overhead tank.
My own be say na 2013,when bomb still de sound regularly grin
By that time,both islamabad ppl and we church ppl dey in fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.